• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Call the police IMMEDIATELY, before the thief sells them all on eBay!

Speaking of which, you should keep a lookout for your items on eBay. If you find them, report them.

Last edited:

XXD17

Draco rex
I personally don't like appliance pokemon....when the rotom formes came out, I was a bit hesitant about them...now, they are still just meh to me...but there are a few that I really like like klinklang and chandelure...So my opinion is "yes" but in moderation...

chocoboy

In School
My god...that's horrible. If this ever happened to me I'd break out in tears :'(
But anyway, I hope you didn't have anything extremely valuable in those games like shinies and events... Even if you didn't it's still awful to lose all of those hours...

Who the**** would steal pokemon games. Seriously!

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Sorry to hear this. Did you use save files? You could maybe get the memory from the games back. (if they were on your computer).

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Someone's stolen my Gold and Red versions a few years back. I feel your pain, OP'er.

The same thing happened to me. A friend came into my house, stole my Red, Blue, SP, Platinum, my bro's Pearl, my DS, and my Gamecube. My heart goes out to you OP'er. Having your games stolen sucks.

Last edited:

Antithesis

Seriously, though, don't call the police. They have real stuff to worry about. It sucks, but getting some games stolen isn't a big deal at all.

darthscyther123

Couch uses Cotton Guard. Defense increases.

Drinking Glass uses Water Gun. But it failed!

Ausgirl

Obviously u were stupid enough to leave them in a spot where they could be stolen so it's your own fault.

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
A 'friend' did this?

Well, he was a friend my mom's. He was 19, and he was always nice to me and my brother. Then, one day we went out, and came back to find my stuff stolen. He pawned them I think. Never got them back, and he went to jail.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
I was on an airplane and i left my ds games in a seat pocket... >.< still havent been found...

@alishenai, OR someone could have seen them and taken them when he had his back turned, way to be an as'shole!

darthscyther123

Legendary would be Bridge?
Rock/Steel
Iron Defense
Heavy Slam
um... Reflect or something?
Unique Attack: Toll

Wardek

U & I
Seriously, though, don't call the police. They have real stuff to worry about. It sucks, but getting some games stolen isn't a big deal at all.

MONEY! I mean, let's say the single main Pokemon game is 20$, and the GC/Wii ones are 40$, how much he lost?

About 340$, around 100KD here, if that's happens to me, I'm gonna contact the Police in a second. If someone stole the game you bought, that means he stole your money.

MONEY!

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
MONEY! I mean, let's say the single main Pokemon game is 20$, and the GC/Wii ones are 40$, how much he lost?

About 340$, around 100KD here, if that's happens to me, I'm gonna contact the Police in a second. If someone stole the game you bought, that means he stole your money.
MONEY!

absolutely a great point. my dad's store was robbed 8 times and he called police and they didnt do shite about it. so that might not work... >.<

rocky505

So im going to beat hg so i can sr for latias i have some questions
1.Where do you save?
2.Do you have to beat Red?
3.Do you have to find it in the wild then reset?
I may have more. So people come help gligari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it is the one that flees then save after talking to the Pokemon fan club guy(Do not exit the building because that activates the event)

Status
Not open for further replies.