• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Feebas

PkmnTrainerJ

That elusive fish, how did you finally get one? Do you remember what the phrase was in Dewford that let you get it?

I didn't get one until Emerald, and it was by chance on the first tile I fished on.

Cutty

Forever now

Any phrase will you give you Feebas.

I managed to fish it in all my R/S/E games, thats b/c I searched in every tile.
I hunt for Feebas, thats my fave thing to do in the game. I even managed to fish Feebas in D/P/Plat in a larger area.

Anyway, if you switch game data between 2 R/S/E games, one will copy the tile where the Feebas in from the other game. I found that recently.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I found a Feebas in Ruby after fishing for a looong time. I think I spent a few weeks trying to find it, so I was very happy when I did.

I've never fished for Feebas since then - if I want another Feebas, I just breed.

And I don't remember what my phrase in Dewford Town was.

Dangertrout

I really needed to train up my sceptile and I thought to myself "I know! I'll go look for feebas and kill a zillion carvanha and level up that way!"
tile #3 had feebas
>.<

auteur

Fossil freak
I don't bother most of the time, but the last time I played Emerald I wanted a Milotic for my team, so I decided to get one. I just started to fish in every tile a couple of times and it didn't took long to find it. An hour, maybe even less IIRC.

Nyula

i like razors
I remember how popular I was with my friends when I caught one. It's a good thing it was on Emerald, where Ditto's can be found for easier breeding.

I don't think that the Dewford phrase has any effect. I've never heard that one. The tiles change everyday. I think.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I never found one myself, I got my first one from a friend. lol

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't bother to search every water tile in Route 119 for Feebas. I actually found one while I was randomly fishing in the area; I think I was looking for a Carvanha at the time. I caught a couple Feebas while I was there just in case I'd need some extras, and it's good that I did since I ended up ruining one of the Feebas later on.

KiaAsakura

Lie to me.
I am one of the few very lucky people who fished for it on the first tile I tried, without knowing anything about the game mechanics and how it's so elusive. I didn't know how rare it was until I got a guide book on it.

Durbe

I'm tired
I was young and silly. I kept changing the Dewford phrase without realising that it would affect the Feebas.
So yep. Until today, I haven't found it... Oh, silly me.

chess-z

campy vampire
Besides a 4 hours straight gaming marathon, my phrase was Great Latios in celebration of his capture.
The tiles change randomly every time you change the phrase so I don't see how collecting prases will help.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I don't remember what phrase was in Dewford Town at the time, but I remember fishing on that stupid river for what seemed like hours before I finally found one.
I remember just casting my fishing pole for the upteenth time, then that ugly little fish appeared on my screen and I nearly screamed in excitement. XD
I immediately began force-feeding that thing PokéBlocks to get it to evolve. One of the happiest days in my life. <3

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
It took me a few days on Emerald. I managed to find one, AND evolve it, and guess what happens? My cousin saves over the game, not even catching the shiny he encountered. :'(

Master Leo

The Dark Side
The first one I ever found was in Sapphire. I didnt even know how rare they were, as I found it on the second fishing encounter.

Then after realizing how rare they were, it took me about 2 days to find one on Emerald.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
spent a morning looking for it.