• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
So is what I'm reading on Serebii true about Houndoom's and Manetrics Mega stones are in the opposite games or what that an error? Yes? No?
Yes they're in the opposites. Just like Aggron/Tyranitar & Pinsir/Heracross I believe..

Hasty

Moonside
^ They made that to encourage the kids to trade (and maybe make new friends).
Trading plays a big role in Pokemon, after all.

Violent Red

How many Mega forms are there?

Nobody knows. It's not possible to hack into the game. For the first time in years, we just simply do not know how many there are, where they are etc. It's going to take weeks for everything in this game to be found, documented and archived.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
I'm hoping there are a lot of Megas programmed in that aren't available without an event, and that we'll be given more as time goes on.

But are we sure on which Megas are available during the main game, rather than postgame?

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
I'm hoping there are a lot of Megas programmed in that aren't available without an event, and that we'll be given more as time goes on.

But are we sure on which Megas are available during the main game, rather than postgame?

only mega starters, lucario and abomasnow

Luxeon

Nobody knows. It's not possible to hack into the game. For the first time in years, we just simply do not know how many there are, where they are etc. It's going to take weeks for everything in this game to be found, documented and archived.

Very strange. I don't really know the details, so I wonder at what point we'll ever be confident we've found all the Mega Evos...

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
It's possible many of them are available in main game, you just have no reason to look before post game with the bracelet upgrade. Can anybody confirm that?

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Mega!Scizor is definitely channeling its inner ninja. I'd call it an improvement over regular Scizor, minus the pincers... they look sort of like car battery clamps. XD

Technician with what appears to be boosted Attack will make competitive players very happy, I can already see.

Status
Not open for further replies.