• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
I never said they did. Learn how to read (and type).

I just don't like the concept. If they really wanted to add it so badly, why wait till the 6th gen? I've never been annoyed with new pokemon, but all these forme change thingies of older pokemon just makes me feels like they're raping my childhood.

Learn how to be a better person and not a total jerk. Also your childhood shouldn't feel raped because it's in the past and you can still go back to play the original games.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
MegaMetagross. Just imagine it. It could be a literal tank.

This one concept has so much potential, it's unbelievable.

(On a side-note, I now understand why they upped the character limit for Pokémon names this gen :p)

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Aaand I'm going to take the liberty of perscribing you a large dose of chill pills.

Your childhood is exactly where it was before: in your memories, and more importantly, in the past.

well said

Ive been a Pokémon Fan since Red/Blue first came out in the UK all those years ago before most of the people complaining were even born...

I do not feel this diminishes my childhood memories and I do not feel like a part of my soul has died! infact im glad I got to experience every game released as I got to see how the games have evolved from Gameboy to 3DS and I will always have those memories .

If anything I feel sorry for people playing now that they never got to experience any of the old games (before social media back in the day when all you had where your friends and a Prima Official Guide to help you)

my point is: bring on the new games!!! :) and bring on these new forms!!! if people don't like it don't buy it!!

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I am 100% certain Sabeleye is going to get a Mega Evoultion

interludes

Dark type trainer
Pretty intresting concept, I guess this could work well as a strategy for competitive gaming.

MegaHydreigon; take my money right now!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of Farrah Abraham. Does anyone else think the Mega-Evolution was 'invented' just for the sake of competetive battling?
It could be something Team Flare was wobbeling around With.

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
I wonder if the second Mewtwo form we heard about that was supposed to look like Mew was really just MegaMew.

Obake

Summertime Killer
Meh, I wish they just would have gone with regular evolutions instead.

AceTrainer8

The biggest problem I have found with this is that well, I love battling with normal Lucario and Ampharos. I don't want them to be outclassed by their "megas". I hope mega's stay a bit separate if they are an actual boost in BST.
Yeah they are temporary. When using a Mega Stone the Pokemon turn into MegaPokémon but only in-battle.

I love this. This would make it great. I mean literally I would love this idea if this was true, but no one knows yet.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Do regular non-mega form pokemon get the eviolite boost?
I'm guessing that they don't since all the Pokemon we know that get Mega forms currently do not get the Eviolite boost, they are either the last stage of their evolution line or have no evolution. We might need the Pokemon to be holding the Mega Stone for them to be able to use their Mega form, which would mean that they can't use Eviolite anyway.

0danmaster0

I actually don't like mega absol much. it's just regular absol with emo floppy hair

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I wonder if GF will make a MegaRaichu/MegaPikachu. Absolutely I guess! Will it be bad*ss or even cuter to attract the little kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.