• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
So a couple of quick questions.
1) How many mega stones have been found but not the Pokemon??
2) How many mega's will there be altogether???

1) I don't know
2) We can't know for sure yet because more might be available after national (assuming that their stones aren't discoverable until after you get the national)

Gampi

ガンピ
Druddigon, Galvantula and Arcanine stones have supposedly been found, but there isn't any solid proof as far as I know. It's also likely that Chandelure and Scizor have megas.

We don't know the number yet.

Don't forget Manectric, also I heard that a Raichu Mega Stone has supposedly been found.

Underachiever007

I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed with Mega Gardevoir's looks. I guess I was expecting something angelic; but apparently Takaru hit its basis right on the nose. Well played. XD

But it's not the fact that she's "girly" that doesn't resonate with me though--in fact, that why I like it so much...I just feel as if they could have done more than just slap a ballroom/wedding gown with some gloves on her (not to mention those awkward-looking chest spikes).

Definitely not a dealbreaker though; since I've been lobbying for Megavoir forever and I sure as hell got it. I'm sure her new stats are going to be something to behold...as long as they don't remove her Fairy typing like they did Gengar's Poison (an obvious tactic to pamper up Fairys this Gen).

Hope she gets a boost in speed. Not a lot of fast Fairy types going around. Also, I hope someone discovers the location of Gardevoirnite soon.

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Idk if this has been covered, but MegaAmpharos has some RIDICULOUS Sp Atk. . .
At minimum, it is base 145. And his defenses about 95 each. . .

Destruction!

But the Speed stat seems to be lower than before now.

I don't really see Mega Ampharos getting more use over Mega Lucario/ Mewtwo/ Blaziken, who are rumored to have better offensive stats and speed.

jdt3000

Just for nostalgia's sake, Pikachu and/or Raichu should have a mega form... I would love to see what that would look like!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Gardevoir's mega evo is meh, just think they just fattened her dress /:

Blummers

I'm only new to the forum, and I have tried going back through preview pages to try and not ask a silly question, but has there been any word on a Mega Porygon-Z? I know there was that poster image that came out a while ago which was thought to be a list of Mega Evolutions, but I've also seen a list of Megas which didn't line up with that.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I'm only new to the forum, and I have tried going back through preview pages to try and not ask a silly question, but has there been any word on a Mega Porygon-Z? I know there was that poster image that came out a while ago which was thought to be a list of Mega Evolutions, but I've also seen a list of Megas which didn't line up with that.

No, nobody has seen Mega Porygon-Z or its Mega Stone, let alone Porygon in X/Y.

Gampi

ガンピ
If it's the poster I think you're talking about, it was proven fake a long time ago.

There's been nothing even hinting towards Mega!Porygon-Z. I don't think Porygon-Z is on the list of trademarked names either although just because it isn't trademarked doesn't mean it won't have a Mega.

pseudo-greninja'd

Blummers

I'm going to take that as a fairly poor sign for a Mega Evo for it then. Cheers.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
What is our List of Mega Evolutions at right now by the way?

shadowF

Which mega evolution pokemon do you guys think is the strongest?

Sound

What is our List of Mega Evolutions at right now by the way?

Blaziken
Gengar
Aerodactyl
Lucario
Absol
Garchomp
Kangaskhan
Ampharos
Mawile
Veusaur
Charizard (two)
Blastiose
Mewtwo (two)
Abomasnow
Gyarados
Gardevoir

Also, several others are rumored but not confirmed (Galvantula and Druddigon I think).

shadowF

Is there still a chance latios and latias will get a megaevolution and appear in pokemon x and y? I am figuring since they were trademarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.