• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulmuhsee

I'm somewhat concerned not only about the number, but the fact that they are largely tied to such powerful pokemon that were already in heavy use.

If seeing Garchomp and Gengar wasn't already a virtual certainty in battle, then it definitely is now, and at this point I can kiss my hopes of Mega Sudowoodo and Mega Golem goodbye.

We do have guys Mega Mawile and Mega Ampharos to balance it out a bit, but I'm hoping for a greater selection to balance out the more obvious choices.

Sabruka

I'm not sure if this was answered already, but since I already have Charizard + Blastoise in Black 2, I was thinking of choosing Bulbasaur in X. However, will that prevent me from obtaining Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise in the game?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm not sure if this was answered already, but since I already have Charizard + Blastoise in Black 2, I was thinking of choosing Bulbasaur in X. However, will that prevent me from obtaining Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise in the game?

The mega stones needed for their Mega Evolutions can be bought in the game. So you can transfer them, and just buy the stones.

"In Lumiose City, there's a Stone Emporium. In it, a guy is selling Mega Stones such as Venusaurite, Charizardite and Blastoisenite."

PokeBank won't be available until December though... so it'll take while before you can transfer them to XY.

Hasty

Moonside
I think you can trade for the missing Megastones, but you can't use PokemonBank to get all Megastones.

The mega stones needed for their Mega Evolutions can be bought in the game.
You can?? Even Mewtwo X and Y? Or just Kanto Megastones?

bentleyaaronj

I'm sure some Mega Stones will be version exclusive, and even if some case have the Stone holder available only in the opposite game where you get the stone.

bentleyaaronj

The mega stones needed for their Mega Evolutions can be bought in the game. So you can transfer them, and just buy the stones.

"In Lumiose City, there's a Stone Emporium. In it, a guy is selling Mega Stones such as Venusaurite, Charizardite and Blastoisenite."

PokeBank won't be available until December though... so it'll take while before you can transfer them to XY.

I saw gameplay of the Stone Emporium. They only sell Leaf/Fire/Water stones. Not even Thunder Stones, which is odd.

greninjamaster

At this point, I'm starting to get really concerned about the number of Mega Evolutions in the game when considering that there's numerous people who've had it for a few days now, yet we haven't even gotten confirmation of any new Mega Stones since then.

Unless they're tied to weekly events or suddenly made available after some key event, I'm having trouble imaging how they could be so difficult to find.

Why would that concern you? In order to mega evolve you need to find the mega stones and those are clearly scattered and hidden. The leakers are probably not bothering finding the hidden ones because they wouldn't even know the first place to start looking.

Well know for sure by tomorrow how many mega Pokemon are out when they hack the sprites out of the game or someone takes pics of the strategy guides mega evolution section probably showcasing all the mess and where the stones are found.

I mean remember they haven't found mega stones for confirmed poke one like kanghaskhan mawile absol aggron tyranitar etc.

I mea

Last edited:

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
I'm expecting to see all fully evolved pokemon being Mega-evolvable, so... Expecting the see the Mega Fatlax and Mega Blissey as well :D MEGA WAILORD! >_> It gains MORE weight :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm expecting to see all fully evolved pokemon being Mega-evolvable, so... Expecting the see the Mega Fatlax and Mega Blissey as well :D MEGA WAILORD! >_> It gains MORE weight :p

And kills Skitty

I would like to see the rest of the starter mega evolutions but pokémon bank wont be out yet-_-

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
And kills Skitty

I would like to see the rest of the starter mega evolutions but pokémon bank wont be out yet-_-
Has it been confirmed that all the starters bar the kalos ones are getting mega evos?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Guys..do you know where to find Gardavoir's Mega Stone..that would be very helpful..

Trade for a Ralts in Lumiose City. The Ralts will be holding it.

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

AquaPikachu

Thinking it about more..i really want to use Mega Gardavoir for it's Fairy Type..i need a good Fairy Type Pokemon so i will manly teach it Fairy Type Moves..

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
If it's true that we can get Ralts early, I'm so adding it to my team! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.