• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Seems like they are a mix of each others colours. They look WAAAYY to similar haha. Probably more differences in a HQ image, but Latias looks smaller?

POKÉMON PURPLE CONFIRMED

rocky505

Odd he goes Purple. I wonder what color Latias will become?

Edit: Looks like she goes purple too.

Mega Latios eh? It's one of the trademarks yet again. I think the ones remaining are Latias (bound to happen because of Latios?) and... Jynx? eek!

Edit: Oh, that's Latias right there.

Rakurai

They do look mighty similar.

Latias still has a noticeably lighter build then Latios, though, which is most noticeable around her face.

Last edited:

rocky505

I wouldn't be surprised if they used the exact same Mega Stone since they look so similar to each other now.

ArtFenix

I really hated low level legend trading. Couldn't even ask for skitty without running into this:
Zekrom
Lv.5 and under
Sincerely hope that's been destroyed.
Could anybody explain why there are requests like that? A few days ago I was finally able to go online on my DS and I was curious what people wanted for legendaries or shiny pokemon. I was shocked by how many "Zekrom/Reshiram lvl 9 or under" requests there were. What the heck was that? Isn't it impossible to get them at those levels?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I wouldn't be surprised if they used the exact same Mega Stone since they look so similar to each other now.

In that case, we might see another Mega. Maybe Plusle/Minun also share one Mega Stone, or hopefully, it will be Jynx's time.

And of course, inb4 it turns out that these are just fusions and we end up getting different Megas.

Could anybody explain why there are requests like that? A few days ago I was finally able to go online on my DS and I was curious what people wanted for legendaries or shiny pokemon. I was shocked by how many "Zekrom/Reshiram lvl 9 or under" requests there were. What the heck was that? Isn't it impossible to get them at those levels?
That's the idea. They are not for trades, they are for displays.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

People like to dangle the carrot. People are putting on impossible requests that can't be filled as a way of saying "I have this Pokémon, but you can't have it unless you fulfill this impossible request." There is a lot of it with Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde on the GTS now.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Mega Latias and Latios are far to similar in design, only the size is noticeably different.
I'm awfully skeptical about this...

ArtFenix

In that case, we might see another Mega. Maybe Plusle/Minun also share one Mega Stone, or hopefully, it will be Jynx's time.

And of course, inb4 it turns out that these are just fusions and we end up getting different Megas.

That's the idea. They are not for trades, they are for displays.
But how am I supposed to trade when the request is impossible?...It doesn't help much when there are only 6 persons to trade with at GTS.

Mega Latios and Latias.. I love the form but...Why do they look absolutely the same?

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.

Bah, I was ecstatic when I read they would fix this....

Could only tell the difference before they mega evolve/gender. I think the size difference is coming from their animation..

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
But how am I supposed to trade when the request is impossible?...It doesn't help much when there are only 6 persons to trade with at GTS.

Mega Latios and Latias.. I love the form but...Why do they look absolutely the same?

That's the point. You aren't supposed to trade with them, because they've made it impossible for you to do so.

Mega Latias and Latios are far to similar in design, only the size is noticeably different.
I'm awfully skeptical about this...
I don't know, I guess they both could utilize the same Mega stone to achieve a form which "combines" the two, thus making them look similar? Who knows really...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Bah, I was ecstatic when I read they would fix this....

Could only tell the difference before they mega evolve/gender. I think the size difference is coming from their animation..

Their eyes are different as well, Latias keeps its yellow eyes and Latios keeps its red eyes.

Silverevilchao

Scythe-Wielding Chao
Yeah, their eye color looks exactly the same to me too, on top of everything else that looks exactly the same. I think maybe they're using that model as a placeholder for both slots, maybe? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.