• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Where is my Rayquazite? I need it!

Now, we don't want to break the game yet by giving Rayquaza unneeded speed, do we? If that were to ever happen though, I'd really hope the Black coloring on the shiny would stay. But that's speculation, so I'll avoid that. On a related note, I'm very happy now that I have a Modest shiny Latios sitting in B2. Another reason for me to want to Bank as soon as possible.

Watch both of them get Contrary.

No.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Now, we don't want to break the game yet by giving Rayquaza unneeded speed, do we? If that were to ever happen though, I'd really hope the Black coloring on the shiny would stay. But that's speculation, so I'll avoid that. On a related note, I'm very happy now that I have a Modest shiny Latios sitting in B2. Another reason for me to want to Bank as soon as possible.

No.

I know, MegaRayquaza would be THE OP, but I can't help but be curious about how Epic it would look. ^^

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
I hope that in the next series, Muk and Swalot will both be version exclusives, and they both get a mega-evo

that would be awesome

Mew The Gato

But Mewnite being Mewtwo's Mega Stone would only make sense if Mew could also use it. Both of them.

Or maybe Mew could not not use it due to a missing component in its being, but Mewtwo was modified, and it gained the missing component in the process. Indeed, that is possible.

I would have preferred the former explanation, though.

It is possible that it is only called Mewtwonite because humans named it so, noticing that Mewtwo could use it. It could also be specifically the player character.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I hope there will be a MegaSalamece. We got MegaGarchomp, so why not?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
But Mewnite being Mewtwo's Mega Stone would only make sense if Mew could also use it. Both of them.

Or maybe Mew could not not use it due to a missing component in its being, but Mewtwo was modified, and it gained the missing component in the process. Indeed, that is possible.

I would have preferred the former explanation, though.

It is possible that it is only called Mewtwonite because humans named it so, noticing that Mewtwo could use it. It could also be specifically the player character.

Or it could simply be that due to their DNA, traits, or activation process being different, it is impossible for the two to be compatible, as clones do develop seperate DNA and traits.

But, due to it making no sense how the Mewtwonite came into being if Mewtwo was not created until relatively recently compared to AZ's Machine, it could also be that the Mewtwonite is actually Mewtwo's own creation, to further itself on it's quest for power.

Mew The Gato

But, due to it making no sense how the Mewtwonite came into being if Mewtwo was not created until relatively recently compared to AZ's Machine, it could also be that the Mewtwonite is actually Mewtwo's own creation, to further itself on it's quest for power.

Indeed, that is possible.

Another explanation is that it is a coincidence. Through true change, Mewtwo was a Pokemon that could finally use it. No other Pokemon could fulfill the unknown criteria. It may as well be an accident, and Mega Mewtwo an abomination.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Another explanation is that it is a coincidence. Through true change, Mewtwo was a Pokemon that could finally use it. No other Pokemon could fulfill the unknown criteria. It may as well be an accident, and Mega Mewtwo an abomination.

That is also possible, or, perhaps, the Mewtwonite was originally Mewnite, but engineered into Mewtwonite, simialr to Mewtwo's actual creation.

Or it could have simply been created alongside Mewtwo.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
I highly doubt that GF is worried about balance with the MEs. I mean, Mewtwo and Blaziken really needed MEs, right?

I doubt that there will be a Mega Rayquaza but that doesn't mean there won't be.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I highly doubt that GF is worried about balance with the MEs. I mean, Mewtwo and Blaziken really needed MEs, right?

I doubt that there will be a Mega Rayquaza but that doesn't mean there won't be.

...No. They did not, ESPECIALLY a Legendary that was already broken.

In fact, all the popular Pokémon? Those are conveniently the ones that didn't need MEs.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
...No. They did not, ESPECIALLY a Legendary that was already broken.

In fact, all the popular Pokémon? Those are conveniently the ones that didn't need MEs.

I believe the user was being sarcastic.

But, no, some Pokémon really didn't need them, at least some that needed them got them.

Mew The Gato

But, no, some Pokémon really didn't need them, at least some that needed them got them.

Mew does not need one, but I am still curious as to what it would look like.

It is a true pity the popular Pokemon got the spotlight this Generation in terms of Mega Evolution.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm still hoping for something like a Mega Torterra and waiting for Mega Sceptile... I think this is it for the regular in game Mega's, but that there will be event Mega's, like Torchic, or that the next batch of games allows for more Mega Stones to appear.

I think that if there are going to be event Mega Evolutions, then the starters have the largest chance of getting those.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
But if there were a MegaSceptile, wouldn't he be able to find it, like with MegaLatias(os)? Or is he able to find MegaBlaziken?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Mew does not need one, but I am still curious as to what it would look like.

It is a true pity the popular Pokemon got the spotlight this Generation in terms of Mega Evolution.

Well, like 11 of the existing Mega Evolutions (discluding Mega Lati@s due to the relative unknown about them) had no reason to exist other then fanservice, and that seems to be a major part of Pokémon now.

I would love to see a Mega Phione to give the poor thing some usability, but alas...

I'm still hoping for something like a Mega Torterra and waiting for Mega Sceptile... I think this is it for the regular in game Mega's, but that there will be event Mega's, like Torchic, or that the next batch of games allows for more Mega Stones to appear.

I think that if there are going to be event Mega Evolutions, then the starters have the largest chance of getting those.

Well, the hacker stated only Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile, and he wasn't sure on them either.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Mega Latios/Latias looks lame. I'm not impressed. Much more preferring their original form.

I'm the same way. They're both very underwhelming...considering they both look exactly the same in ME form.

Cingen

Or the more likely answer, it's a plothole.

Status
Not open for further replies.