• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLC

When that character is Serena as long as the other character has an actual goal and an intriguing look, they already are better then her. So yeah, I do know that new person is already better.
even if this statement is true (it's not) we still don't what or if this character has a goal yet so you legit don't know anything, your just mad that janejane called her/him ugly(which i disagree with) and want to take it out by calling a character jane likes trash

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
even if this statement is true (it's not) we still don't what or if this character has a goal yet so you legit don't know anything, your just mad that janejane called her/him ugly(which i disagree with) and want to take it out by calling a character jane likes trash

You know, it's funny how often this happens on these forums in general. Not necessarily trying to make light of the situation but I've learned to find humor in it because as soon as I say something someone doesnt like, here they come with "Misty was a bully" or "Dawn couldnt beat Zoey" lmaoo

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Depends where in the world you are

Well SM was revealed in afternoon EST and probably early morning AST so that's how it could be this time as well.

Though one very odd thing i have noticed we haven't seen any galar relted marketing whether in the main series oreven in the 22nd movie which is the first time that has happened. I have a feeling kukui's 6th is going to be a galar pokemon.

Konja7

And if, in the firsts episodes the new kid identify itself as a boy, but later it's revealed that it's a girl :p

This could be possible if the VA is a woman.

However, the most likely is that his VA would be a man. In that case, the character being a girl won't happen.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Well SM was revealed in afternoon EST and probably early morning AST so that's how it could be this time as well.

I assume that's American timing? That's why I said it depends where in the world he was. Pokemon airs 10am Sunday morning in England.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So tomorow were just gonna get this poster that was leaked? Probably not a trailer or something right?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I really hope Serena doesn't return. She was a poorly-written character that only existed to be forced shipping bait. Ash didn't even love her in return. Even Aureliashipping feels less one-sided.

Because waifus sell.
I guess not every1 can appreciate good character development.
Anyway, I wonder if we will see new details in the preview tomorow (if there will be one)

JC317

Personally i hope they just show the silhouette of the two characters, and only reveal the poster next week.

That would literally be the worst.

We have been waiting for substantial news about the next series since Aug 25, when they first announced the "major world exclusive announcement" coming out on Sep 1, which turned out to be an announcement for the actual announcement coming out on Sep 29.

And now, you want them to turn this announcement into yet another freaking announcement to be revealed on October 6?

That would literally be the worst.

We have been waiting for substantial news about the next series since Aug 25, when they first announced the "major world exclusive announcement" coming out on Sep 1, which turned out to be an announcement for the actual announcement coming out on Sep 29.

And now, you want them to turn this announcement into yet another freaking announcement to be revealed on October 6?
I know right. Why would anyone want that?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I just hope Ash gets Sobble and Grookey. While however third person is(or if there's gonna) should get something else. Because second character has Scorbunny. Also, probably second guy is new trainer and third person would be a gym leader.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I just want know what the premise of the new series is and get an idea for why Ash will travel back through all the previous regions.

He won't. It's ridiculous to expect him to travel through all the regions again. The anime exists to promote the games. The games are set in galar, so the anime will be set in galar.

The most we should expect is a couple of episodes in each region, like the kanto field trip from sm. Anything more then that is unrealistic in my opinion.

Although personally I'm not expecting ash to go anywhere except galar. And the other regions will feature other characters. Maybe introducing new fans to older companions/gym leaders in preparation for some kinda tournament based on Pokémon masters

Sham

The Guardian of War
You know, it's funny how often this happens on these forums in general. Not necessarily trying to make light of the situation but I've learned to find humor in it because as soon as I say something someone doesnt like, here they come with "Misty was a bully" or "Dawn couldnt beat Zoey" lmaoo
“Lillie had no development post Aether/Lillie fear made no sense”

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week's Pokenchi is going to be at least partially promoting the new anime series:
Riddle expert Ryogo Matsumaru and actor Akira Takano visit Pokénchi! Everyone attempts Pokémon Science based on the new Pokémon "Messon" together!
We also have the latest news on the new Pokémon anime series

Summary:
Everyone are excitedly discussing the new Pokémon anime series "Pocket Monsters", which we've all just got new info on, with riddle expert Pokénd Ryogo Matsumaru when a new guest visits Pokénchi... Abareru-kun's Pokénd, actor Akira Takano, has arrived! Everyone joins Professor Ichiohka in attempting Pokémon Science based around the new Pokémon "Messon" that appears in the new "Pokémon Sword/Shield" video games! The shocking result of the experiment makes everyone drop their jaws?!

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Ryogo Matsumaru, Akira Takano and Genki Ichioka

Status
Not open for further replies.