Team Leader: Osbourne
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!)
Lucky the :619: (Mug)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
*At Team Outlier meeting place*
- Why aré you juggleng mon food?
;448;- I...I...was just trying to entertain everyone.
- Leavé! You disrespectful Anubis!
;448;- Fine, I won’t stay where I’m not wanted.
*At Squidley’s secret spot*
;077;- I can’t stay here with a gay Slyveon around
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. During the course of the war, I am going to dodge hyper beams and dragon ascents to interview the rulers of each Kingdom and give you a first-hand view of their thoughts! Today, we are in the Rock Kingdom and of course, with me today is King Garon. How are you?
;248;- Oh, I am just peachy! How are you, Diana?
;293;- I...am good. Why did you choose to go against the “Law of Isolation”?
;248;- My country is well known for its pork pies and I just want Pokemon of all kinds to be able to eat them. If we became isolated and only rock types could eat the pies of my kingdom...well, I would just be devastated. Famous chefs in my kingdom like Alvin Jakobs the Rhyhorn and Melvin the Armaldo do not deserve to be exclusive to our nation.
;293;- Wow. I think it is great you have such high respect for your chefs. Thank you for speaking with me, Garon. We are unfortunately out of time. Goodbye, everyone! Eat well!
*Osbourne’s group head for the Fighting nation where the meet Korvas IV the Keldeo and Abraham the Terrakion*
;056;- Abraham! Korvas! I am glad the two of you were able to meet me. I and my cohorts are here to assist you in preparing to fight Queen Phoenix and the Fire Kingdom.
- Yes. Thank you. We will need all the help we can get. Young Korvas here has not experienced war, therefore the help of an ex-Lieutenant Burr is a great honor.
- TO THE ARENA!
- No, Korvas. There is no time for fun and games.
- NO! I DECLARE I SEE THEM FIGHT!
;056;- Maybe...he wants to see who is worthy?
- No, I am afraid that is not it...Okay, I will get them prepared, but Korvas? Please don’t make them do a normal arena match.
- I have something super fun in mind for them! OH! Osbourne, thank you for visiting Ivan. I am sorry he declined. I was hoping his nation would compete in my arena matches.
;056;- Wait...I thought you said that letter was an alliance, not for your arena fights?
- Every ruler who grants their kingdom permission to fight in my arena is in my “Big Happy Family” alliance! Grumpy “Potato-Face” Ivan refuses to let his kingdom participate in my arena fights. I thought if I called it an alliance, he would accept. Sadly, he did not. You may get prepared now.
*Abraham leads Osbourne and the gang towards the wash area.*
;056;- I have heard rumors about Selena and Korvas are...dating, is that true?
- HAHAHA of course not! Korvas is but a mere child. Selena, Pollis and I give me political advice and do everything we can to serve him.
;056;- Why is he the ruler if he is so young? I know his father died a year ago, why aren’t you the ruler?
- Ah...yes...Korvas III was a REAL leader. I truly respected him and he was a dear friend. For unforeseen reasons, in his will the two most important things were that his son took his place and that Selena, Pollis and myself were his main subordinates. I do everything Korvas wants, even if I disagree.
;056;- So...you support isolation?
- Of course I do, but sadly my king is too focused on his arena fights and wants to have more than just fighting types involved. I do not know why he is so focused on such things, but alas he is.
;056;- Hmmm...okay. It looks like they are ready! Let’s go out there!
*The group walks out and see four Tauros in a circle in the arena*
-In this super fun activity, your eight contestants are to stand in the middle of the circle and try to survive while the ten Tauros’ run amok.
DAY 2.1: Bull Fighting 101
;049;- Before the battle, he prayed for everyone’s safety
;464;- Being ex-military, he instantly began giving directions to subdue the Tauros quickly then he began using rock tomb to lock the bulls in place.
- While they were trapped inside the tomb, he fired a smokescreen inside so the Tauros would not be able to see to break out.
- As commanded, he began to sing a soothing melody that began to slow down the Tauros a little bit, then followed it with a stream of water from his cannons.
;289;- He wanted to help little Lucky, but suddenly Asukara began shooting his water and Hiram became very afraid.
;196;- She became more worried about Hiram than herself and did not notice a Tauros almost hit her
:619:- He hopped in at the last second and saved Eminent from a Tauros by karate chopping the bull.
- He refused to use the violent strategies given to him by Burr and went for a Roar as opposed to a Dragon Tail