• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slickest Controller

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Just curious, which console do you find has the nicest feeling controller? Third party controller don't count.

Might add a poll just worried of the fact that Nintendo would dominate the options.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Nintendo would dominate? The Wiimote is the worst controller of this gen.

Xbox 360's is the best controller right now.

Djura

99% chance to hit
kb/m. Oh, and are you serious about it being a glorified Wiimote.

D

Deleted member 318910

Any game pad is better in terms of holding power. But technology wise, K&M beat the glasses of GPs.

Rakansen

ラルフ
PS3 controllers and Wii U game pads are probably tied for being my favorite video game controller. The N64 controller, on the other hand...

PsychicPsycho

I don't really have a favorite, although I'm most used to the 360's controller.

I've never used a Gamecube or Wii controller, although I've always thought they'd be strange to use.
A keyboard and mouse.
I've never really got into using a keyboard- too many extra buttons for me. I've always been better using some kind of console controller.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Nintendo would dominate? The Wiimote is the worst controller of this gen.
=__=*

Bad phrasing? So many of the options would be from Nintendo. That said, I'll have to go with the PS3 dualshock 3.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
360 definitely. It fits to your hands, and is pretty comfortable. Same with gamecube, but not as good. PS, eh. Im not to fond of i.

Doux

Gamecube controller! I love everything about the Gamecube, I really do. It's simple and has all of my favorite games on it.
And it's cute. A little box that fits perfectly in my [makeshift] entertainment center? Adorable. Your 'streamlined' Wii that tapers off in the strangest way imaginable? Fugly.

Also my keyboard/mouse. How else would I play Terraria?! I don't understand how you could play it on an XBox. It doesn't seem like that would be fluid at all. D:

Night_Walker

The 360 controller without doubt; it's a good size, is extremely comfortable for long sessions, and has the best triggers for shooters.

The PS3 dual shock may be iconic but it favours smaller hands and isn't very ergonomic.

Wiimote can't be compared. Wii's original gamepad was small, awkward and way too easy to get tangled in...

woot21

super noob
I always love how after not using a controller for a decent amount of time, trying to go back to it from another style of controller is so hard. Such trying to play N64 games now, or even using a GCN controller after using a 360 one for such a long time. Even the SNES one becomes difficult to use after extended periods away from it (feels small when you first use it again compared to modern controllers). At the moment though, I'd have to say the 360's, if only because it is the only one I am currently using due to playing exclusively as the Dovahkiin.

woot21 out dawgs