• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Congratz on the name change "Mohamed".

Breeder_Noah

Pokémon Breeder
Hi there everyone!

Just checking in again. My computer is still on the fritz, but at least I have something I can use on a more regular bases. I'll be using the computer every other week I guess. Just wanted to see what I've missed. I'll be checking into the xat soon.

Oh crap... I just remembered, I have to re-download the PO program. *sighs* -.-

I hope everyone is having fun in the TSS world!

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
SPPf Username : Fizzay
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : May 14th, 2012
Do you use Xat? : Sometimes
Your timezone? : GMT +1
Recommended by? : N/A
Did you read the rules? : Yes. ;245;

Metroid

Look at my post.
welcome to the clan,fizzay come on the xat it's in pkmnfn's,Jackaling's and Charizard Maters signature

irock245

She wants it

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
patience lol. No need to rush into the war, we have time. Lets focus our efforts on a tourney in the meantime, perhaps we could get the mono water one done for a change lol. Please post with an update of the matchups jack.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
patience lol. No need to rush into the war, we have time. Lets focus our efforts on a tourney in the meantime, perhaps we could get the mono water one done for a change lol. Please post with an update of the matchups jack.

I agree.
However in regards to getting a war we should.
However we should avoid a war with Drac. Quite simply its because we pretty much embaressed them in the Tri-War and alot of hostilities will carry over. TSS and Drac have a long standing relationship of friendship and a war now could harm that. Unless that idiotic moron of a kid "pkmner" dies he will no doubt invoke a flame war.

However, the clan members want a war. We should find a war. Cool's clan wants to feel the wrath of TSS so lets give him what he wants.

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Let's war some clan and get some new members in there (COUGH COUGH)

anyways I'll get in the tourney if you need anymore people :3

irock245

She wants it
So, blinky for round 3.

Better get this done, had I known earlier I could have battled him.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Sorry for inactivity guys (and gals), I've been down with a fever for a while. I don't really look around the thread, but I'd love to get some VM's!

wi-fi battles also please!

well the league went through renos today hope yall like it pretty small im focusing on the cosmetics atm to make it less and less of a eye sore to look at

K guys ill be away this friday till monday going to a conference so ill be unable to be contacted please pm me if you have anything i need to know the league will be updated upon my return this is my first note to yall of this break and as such all points can either

a) be sent in wednesday
b) wait till next friday

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
SPPf Username : Cosmic Fury

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both, although PO is only a testing ground for me. (Wi-Fi preferred)

Today's date : 5/15/2012

Do you use Xat? : Yes, every day!

Your timezone? : US Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Recommended by? : eliteknight

Did you read the rules? : ;245; We will rock you!

I hear there's room for another spot on the war team. If it's possible, I'd like to try out for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.