• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Still powering through FF XIII. At Taejin's Tower about halfway through now.

Man these battles are starting to get ridiculously fast paced.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door atm... makes me see how much of a change Super Paper Mario was, and I'm even more excited for Paper Mario 3DS.

Pokemon SoulSilver. I only have about two badges left in the Kanto League.

Also, Totodile is ****ing amazing as a starter. Not at first, but Ice Fang has plowed through a lot of opponents.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
GTA IV : (Xbxo360) Just finished the main last mission last night from the story board, now I am just getting all the side missions completed, that and flying through town in a Blista Compact =P. I am also doing a lot of bowling XD As sad as that sounds, its actually fun.

NHL 10: (Xbox360) Ok, just because it's last year's game, doesn't mean I can have fun against a friend. Winning 6-2 :p

Super Smash Brother Brawl (Wii) : Just trying to improve my skill. Got the game fixed too! Do I dare go online for that yet?

Senkou

Holier than thou
^Online battles in SSBB ftw. Try them =P

As for me, I'm currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on the PS3.

Tlz444

Im currently playing:

Pokemon Soulsilver (nintendo ds)
Monster Hunter tri (Nintendo Wii)
Goldeneye 007 (nintendo wii)
Star Ocean: Till the end of time (Playstation 2)

TerraWolf

Banned
Well, might as well list this by system.

Wii:
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. Galaxy
Super Mario Bros. Galaxy 2
Epic Mickey

xbox 360:
AC: Brotherhood
Halo 3
Blue Dragon
Force Unleashed
Force Unleashed 2

PSP:
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 2

DS:
Pokemon SS (All day erry day)
Final Fantasy III

GBA:
Pokemon FireRed (Nuzlocking)
Pokemon Sapphire (To be Nuzlocked after FireRed)

GCN:
Super Mario Bros. Sunshine
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Just wanna kick it's ass)

PS3:
God of War Collection (When my friends done playing it)

Damn. Lots of games to play.

Beastiken9

Under construction
I would be playing Goldeneye... But I couldn't take the Wii to Sweden:( gonna have to wait 6 months

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
The World Ends With you for the Nintendo DS. Made by Square Enix, the creators of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. So it's a great game, as expected. The design of the characters is sort of similar to KH:CoM, and the game has a lot of Japanese influence around it...It takes place in Shibuya, a very busy and populated area in Tokyo, Japan. The graphics are excellent and awesome to look at, even though the setting throughout the game is primarily city streets. It also has a bit of voice-acting and cutscenes. The battle system is crazy, a wee bit glitchy and make take a bit to get used to, but once you do it's as fun as hell. You use these things called 'pins' that give you different abilities you can equip. Armor is fashionable clothes. The story seems pretty interesting so far, but I'm not going to spoil anything. As you turn on the game you're introduced to the character you'll be playing as, Neku, wandering through the streets of Shibuya. He's a pessimistic loner. Then crazy stuff happens and he is attacked by these weird frog things. Then he meets a girl named Shiku who tells him he is apart of the Reaper's game, a game where you have to complete missions in Shibuya or you'll be erased by the 'reapers'. So yeah, it's a weird story. But I highly recommend this game to anyone who has enjoyed a RPG.

Also playing Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party for Wii. Attempting to pass a song on difficult for the first time, ogawd...

Surfing_Pikachu

Pokemon Emerald--Had to start anew because I didn't know what would happen when I tried to pal park a few guys from a PAL cart into platinum (NTSC). D: I still don't know if I'm willing to try trading with a GC game now.

Phantasy Star IV--Trying to get to level 99 on Wii (want to finish by the end of this month). I'm at the last area, but still nowhere close. -_-

-Raiga-

Just finished super mario: Legend of the seven stars for the first time. I've probably made more game files on there than any other RPG, but I could never beat smithy when I was younger, but my mario was at lv.28 and princess capped off at lv.30, so it wasn't that difficult. Geno was my third member.

So I was playing some soccer game at my bro's house today, whilst recovering from too much activity/throwing my back out.
[img139]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ley5qfErUt1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg[/img139]
I'll stick to motorsports.

Also bought an XL today, so I'm playing through DS games that aren't ROMs, for once. Namely Digimon World Dusk for the upteenth time, and TWEWY, also for the upteenth time. Ballin'.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Currently playing a special run on Pokemon Heartgold that I came up with with a few of my friends. You have to register every trainer in the Pokegear, and every time someone calls you for anything other than a rematch or an item, you take a drink.

Quite fun.