• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I'll go modify my team and meet you in the wifi room.
edit: Actually, I have to EV train a pokemon I want to use. Don't hold your breath.
Kay I'll setup a room on wifi and i'll be playing pbr just come on wifi when your ready. :3

Cartman

I just found out RoC's GTS is closed forever. I used it to clone pokemon & items.
Also, I'll have to resort to using AR pokemon in the future. I don't have an AR of my own, so if I want to build an entirely new team for wifi, or need some TMs I don't have, I'll just ask to trade with someone who does have AR.
For now, I need to get 11 Kelpsy berries...

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Cartman - I have plenty of Kelpsy berries, I can give you what you need.

Cartman

Thanks for the offer, Swiftrz & Milotic. I got some from my friend, though, so no need anymore.
GG, TheUmbreonMaster. I really wanted to finish off that Vaporeon before it baton passed. So close >_<

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Just won against cartman, 6-0 required some pretty tough damage predictions, couple close calls.
In case your wondering Warmachine is Jolly max speed and max attack, so one agility puts him at 524 speed. I built it that way to counter enemy agility users. I'm sure you went wth? after I outsped your gliscor eith a +2 speed that is no doubt impish, so I just wanted to reassure you that its stats aren't tweaked. :D

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
No worries Cartman ^.^

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
zomg Sma you totes misspelled mah name >.>

old man

On Guard!!!
When I get back home I'm gonna hav to figure out what my mono team was that put a hurt on alot of people. So I wall be pming folk for battles.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@TOM:Where are the options?
And does my 6-0 (me) against cartman count? I posted it a few posts back.

Cartman

He got points for that? That was the second game we played that day. Well if you're going to change this rule, that's ok:
6: You can only battle a person once a day for points. Meaning if you battle them twice only the first battle will count towards the victor's points. You must wait till the next day to have another points battle with them.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
He got points for that? That was the second game we played that day. Well if you're going to change this rule, that's ok:
6: You can only battle a person once a day for points. Meaning if you battle them twice only the first battle will count towards the victor's points. You must wait till the next day to have another points battle with them.
Hense why I asked, "does my 6-0 against cartman count?". I interprited the rule as you can't win points off someone twice in a day in otherwords had you beat me the second time you wouldn't get points, but I'm still entitled to my chance to score points off you.
Secondly if it really bugs you that I got points for some reason, I'll forfeit them then gladly battle you again for them....

Cartman

Hense why I asked, "does my 6-0 against cartman count?". I interprited the rule as you can't win points off someone twice in a day in otherwords had you beat me the second time you wouldn't get points, but I'm still entitled to my chance to score points off you.
Secondly if it really bugs you that I got points for some reason, I'll forfeit them then gladly battle you again for them....
Yep, I was addressing the clan moderators in my post. If they don't want to follow it, then they can just delete the rule, which is fine as well.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Yep, I was addressing the clan moderators in my post. If they don't want to follow it, then they can just delete the rule, which is fine as well.
Well aren't you a rude one... ever think that maybe you just misinterprited the meaning of the rule? And if you are going to address the clan moderator regarding misunderstanding a rule or it being to vague, then address it as such, rather then saying something like "your actually giving him points for that?" implying I didn't actually earn them.

It appears that your ego is just hurt because you were beaten 6-0 or something. Just saying.

Last edited:

Cartman

Well aren't you a rude one... ever think that maybe you just misinterprited the meaning of the rule? And if you are going to address the clan moderator regarding misunderstanding a rule or it being to vague, then address it as such, rather then saying something like "your actually giving him points for that?" implying I didn't actually earn them.

It appears that your ego is just hurt because you were lost 6-0 or something. Just saying.
Actually, I tried to be as neutral in my choice of words as possible, in contrast to your calling me "rude" and saying my "ego is hurt. Just saying". I also tried to condense my post to 2 sentences, and focusing on the rules, not you.
But no, I don't really care when I get 0-6'd by a BP-heavy team that starts out with a ninjask.

I don't like this. I apologize TUM as the rule was meant the way that Cartman saw it. Also this is not an acceptable way to resolve an argument in this clan. If a misunderstanding happens you are to come directly to Tom Gonzo or I in PM or VM. TUM Sad to say there was an over reaction there. I was unaware that you two had battled so this is my fault. Stop fight but I take back your points TUM sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.