• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
generally chaotic. The pokemon would not appreciate our ways of life and pollution. We would have to be like a region. No paved roads or gaseous machines. What would be cool though is that if it takes enough time, we could train pokemon and it would be all perfect! It is a good idea, but don't expect everything to work exactly as it would work out (Pokemon fight a lot, you know) So really, that's what I think. I support, but they're will be consequences.

Nyarth

That's right!
Yeah, I would love to do that! ^^ It'd be better than being in school :C

Let's see... we'll have some evil group of people attempting to do very bad things such as finding Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina, and then... well... think about it.

Even if they won't find them, only time will tell. I personally do NOT want to know what will happen if the wrong person found Arceus, well, pretty much any legendary uber Pokemon... *shudder*.

On the bright side... well... IF there is a bright side, that is...

Last edited:

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
I think most people do, but yes i do want to go there and live, such a different world to what im in right now, and you cannot get hurt that badly.

squeezcheese

I bet if it was just offered to me, I'd take it because that sounds so much more fun than school, but if you think about it, its awful. You watch your pokemon nearly die in front of you. And you're commanding it to hurt other pokemon. Seriously, what if a Magmar used flamethrower on your Ice type pokemon? Itd melt. You'd say, "Puddle, return!"

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yes! I would be a traveling pokemon champion! The only problem, it would be annoying to travel home every Sunday for church.

LOL, I'm with you there XD! But I'd find a church in whatever city/town I'm in, but if they don't have one, I'd just rest that day and try to have a day of worship.

Otherwise, yeah, I'd like to live in the world of Pokémon. I'm sure it'd be very cool to discover yourself on your travels.

mzmingle

Oshawott Girl
HECK YEAH!
i'd love a Togepi/Cyndaquil/Oshawott.
*hears TV say that you can't go into pokemon world*
*sniff* WHY YOU LIDDLE!

aspie3000

Yes I would like to live there to meet all of the manga charactors, and then there's Jirachi to grant my wishes.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Yes, you don't have to go to school, you don't have to do anything with your life except explore the continent and battle other people from the age of 10 to the day you die. :D

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
You could live in a cave...alone...with your badass Pokemon...until some unsuspecting trainer from Johto showed up to challenge you....
Except, I wouldn't wanna be Red cause I'm a girl. XD

Burakoru

Belly Slide
That would be awesome, I'd capture a flying type, and travel all over, battle people, and still be back home for dinner.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Probably, for a few reasons. If I could be a trainer of some sort, I'd be able to make a bit of a career off of that while pursuing a career as an author, which is what I want to do. Also, the idea of flying is just way too appealing to pass it up.

dsguy411

I would so live there, especially in Castelia City. I could sail on the Royal Unova everyday and battle the trainers there and enjoy some of the city's ice cream after that.

Larry

I'd love to live in the world of Pokemon. Just go on an adventure and go to school to learn about Pokemon.

Mellenhead

#Trainer4Life
Great for people who know how to use pokemon. The government would make people have pokemon licences so bad people couldn't have them. Could you imagine if the war in Iraq was fought with charizards instead of guns!!! What would be left of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.