• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ceci

Pokemon animated sprites

Hi guys, I'm looking for the animated sprites - haha, actually I see they're to right of my typing right now, on this page. Yes, the animated sprites of Pokemon which you see when you open up your menu in game and check your Pokemon. Where can I find these images? I see 'em about often but now when I'm searching for them, I can't find them anywhere. Thanks, all

Terry1991

Pokemon company unfair

Japan gets everything and the rest of us dont i need Arceus but cant get it unless i trade it so im being put out because of were i was born the Pokemon company favor there selfs they only care about money and nothing more. They say rubish to draw us in. But they refuse to give everyone the same events thus meaning if you live in japan you get everything. Pokemon company should be fair they have billions so money aint the problem. They are just rich idiots who just want money and the owner of Pokemon company if you should read this give everyone the same events be fair or people will stop playing than you lose money.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
No challenge whatsoever...

So,I think I found a solution to gym leaders being more of a challenge in the future games.Basically,when we play the games,most of us sweep through the gyms.They are easy to beat.All of them,even the E4,even the Champion.

So,the solution would be for their pokemon's levels to fluctuate.The idea is that their levels would mirror the level of your highest leveled pokemon in your party at that time.

It's more challenging when you face a pkmn the same level as your pkmn,unlike when yours are 10-15 levels higher[or more,in some cases due to the Lucky Egg and Exp. Share].

This should be implemented in such a way that it doesn't affect an oppoent pokemon's moveset.

That's all.What do you think?

I also posted this in the Create everything thread in case this thread breaks any rules.I kinda doubt it does as it raises some relevant issues.It doesn't have much to do with future games speculation just with solving some of the mechanics that have grown outdated.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I actually kind of like this idea, except for two things, one of which you noted: movesets and evolutions. How exactly would the moveset be determined? Would be it based on the level the opposing Pokemon are currently at? Theoretically then, you could have a bunch of too-strong moves during the first or second gym. The same could be said for evolutions. At what point do you draw the line? Yes, it would be the level a Pokemon evolves, but what about Pokemon that don't evolve by level-up (say for example, Roxanne's Nosepass in RSE/ORAS)?

It's a good concept you have going on here, but facing a fully evolved, super move set-up Pokemon in the first gym kind of ruins the "growing" feel in the game (if that makes any sense). Or maybe that's just me.

Creyk

We will always easily sweep the Gym leaders because we are smart adults playing a game that is made in a way that children can play it too. Unless they make the leaders super powerful, we will beat them without much trouble

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I actually kind of like this idea, except for two things, one of which you noted: movesets and evolutions. How exactly would the moveset be determined? Would be it based on the level the opposing Pokemon are currently at? Theoretically then, you could have a bunch of too-strong moves during the first or second gym. The same could be said for evolutions. At what point do you draw the line? Yes, it would be the level a Pokemon evolves, but what about Pokemon that don't evolve by level-up (say for example, Roxanne's Nosepass in RSE/ORAS)?

It's a good concept you have going on here, but facing a fully evolved, super move set-up Pokemon in the first gym kind of ruins the "growing" feel in the game (if that makes any sense). Or maybe that's just me.
Hmm...I guess they would have a set up moveset from the beginning,thus the fluctuation of the levels would not affect the pokemon's moves.

And Creyk...I know we are adults.But it would be more fun in a way,I guess.

Creyk

Hmm...I guess they would have a set up moveset from the beginning,thus the fluctuation of the levels would not affect the pokemon's moves.

And Creyk...I know we are adults.But it would be more fun in a way,I guess.

I agree that it would be more fun.
Honestly i think the solution would be to have an easy and a hard mode that you can just choose when starting up your game for the first time - they can do this with online competitions, they have a junior league and a senior section....so they are aware of the difference in people's age who play. They could just make different difficulty level and that would solve all these problems

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I agree that it would be more fun.
Honestly i think the solution would be to have an easy and a hard mode that you can just choose when starting up your game for the first time - they can do this with online competitions, they have a junior league and a senior section....so they are aware of the difference in people's age who play. They could just make different difficulty level and that would solve all these problems

Yeah,or this.They kinda did something like this in BW or BW2...right?But it was weird cuz you had to beat the game once and restart it to have that option available.

Matthew86

Can anyone help me evolve my Kadabra

Hi, so I'm new here but I could really use a favor. I recently started a Pokemon X adventure and I need to evolve my kadabra. my friend code is 4742-5349-9051

StarbornKarissa

Pikachu Whisperer
I'll help you right away! :) my FC: 5112-3459-0667. Meet you there okay?

StarbornKarissa

Pikachu Whisperer
Think nothing of it, it's cool. This is great, I love to be able to help people.

KillerDraco

...Can you guys not? This wasn't the section for any of this.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I think that difficulty should be reintroduced so that the game would be more fair to both experts and newbies. As used in B2W2, there should be an Easy Mode, a Normal Mode and a Challenge Mode. In Easy Mode, the Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champion have their Pokemon 3-5 levels lower than what it would be in Normal Mode+reduced AI and slightly worser movesets and in Challenge Mode, their Pokemon levels are 3-5 levels higher with slightly better movesets and improved AI.

PlatinumD3

Roulette

What's the software DuncanKneeDeep and HoodlumScrafty use for roulette free for alls?

Status
Not open for further replies.