• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matleo

Pokemon with abilities That grant Immunity to Special or Physically moves

With 2x weakness to the other kind of moves.
That means they need high HP.

Hollow Form(or other better suited name):
Immunity to special moves and 2x weakness to physical ones.
1 Defense point

I imagine a Dragon/ghost skeleton , a ground/flying sandmonster and a dark/psychic phantom.
1 Special Defense point

Ghost Form (or other better suited name):

Immunity to physical moves and 2x weakness to special ones.

I imagine a ghost/fairy headless Centaur(with lance and shield), a water/grass seaweed monster, a poison/electric gas monster.

I also want to introduce a Miracle Guard ability, that works like and oposite of Wonder Guard, that gives immunity to super effective hits.
I imagine a gargoyle with wings, ghost/rock pokemon.

Game Freak and Pokemon creators are free to use my ideas.
I love Pokemon and want children to have fun and learn strategical and logical thinking in future.

maxballs

Does anybody else thinks that Shauna is attractive?

I don't know,but girls that are around my age are pretty much attractive to my sight, and Shauna well she kinda is also on teenage range, but what I am trying to say is that game freak gave her short jeans and DEM legs are so shiny, shinier than a shiny pokemon and it is so attracting me sorry I just really have to cage out on what I think about her. Do you think she is too or do I just have a weird taste about girls XD????

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
What element would you like to see added to the Pokemon anime

Which aspect from the Pokemon games would you like to see added to the anime?

Shiny Rokon

What pokemon game worth keeping/replaying?

hey everyone,
I have nearly every Pokemon game & spin off game as well as numerous walk throughs etc, I'm wondering if it is worth keeping any of them or if I should just play & keep the games from the current generation. I rarely play the older games & figure especially the old games will stop working soon if they have not already. So should I toss them or keep them in a cupboard forever? As well is there any games worth replaying for obtaining Pokemon with specific moves or legendaries to bring forward to the current generation? It appears most is now obtainable between XY & ORAS.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I was thinking a combination of Egypt and the Middle East.

It's so different from everything else, it would make an interesting region to explore. Plus, instead of an ocean, it has rivers and seas, making a fine departure from the typical region makeup.

Skeggy

So ive just bought a new 3ds xl........

So just got a new 3ds xl and planned on transfering data between my new one and my old one, but unfortunatly for me i have quite literally years worth of pokemon effort built up, will this transfer all of my pokemon over aswell or am in for trouble? Its a download version of Y i have but all my other games are cartridges cheers

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
First, this is probably the wrong place to post this question. But I can answer it for you. Everything will transfer over. However, if you do the memory card transfer method, you will have to download a game that hasn't been downloaded before. My X didn't show up until I downloaded a copy of Y. Then it appeared, with everything still on it.

Skeggy

Yeah wasent quite sure were to put it sorry, so thought general pokemon discussion was maybe my best bet, yeah it was the memory card transfer i was planning on doing but wasent sure how it would work with my many pokemon in my digital copy of Y

Status
Not open for further replies.