• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
magikarp is the saddest part.

When Arceus almost died in the movie

so true, nomatter how much you've shouted at that squirtle as a partner you have for fainting its still really sad

indeed. The first time I played through the end I think i cried ;-;

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Ash leaving Charizard to train... that whole episode kinda got me.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I don't want them to stop until there are at least 1000 Pokemon, but I know they Will most likely stop sooner. I just wish they would make more Evolutions of older pokemon, because Banette and Dunsparce Want to Evolve D:

deathCANNON

GETSUGA.....TENSHO!!
Which doesn't change the fact that what you deem "worthy" or not is immaterial. And it's sure not as if the bottom line is suffering any for the loss of your business on the shaky grounds of what you deem "worthy".

one quick question? why umad?? Just cuz I don't like the new Pokemon's except for around, i'd say ten total? Why do you feel the need to quote what i say on a forum? Oh and btw i care nothing about the "bottom line".
Sheesh! I suppose it was a mistake to throw out the word "WORTHY"
lol- HEY EVERYONE! DON'T USE THE WORD WORTHY! Especially when discussing the new pokedex for black/white. FANBOYS ARE RAMPANT I TELLZ YA!

Derp

[Something funny]
The first ending to PMD2 is just very sad.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Nobody is forcing anybody to catch all 649 pokemon. It's a choice in Pokemon Games. Honestly I would'nt mind at all they keep adding 130+ new pokemon every generation. It's fine and it draws in more people. It changes things up, so your strategy changes, and new pokemon are added. It just gets better with every generation, in my opinion of course.

I personally am fine with all of these pokemon. Admittedly, there are some pokemon that I think are just awful, such as garbador and conkeldurr, but that's just my opinion. they can't please everyone. So, overall, I'm fine with them churning out 130+ pokemon every 4 years.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I think they should even out the amount of Pokemon they create for each generation. Like 150 a generation.
50 new Pokemon is too little. As too anything above 150 per generation is too many.

100-150 new Pokemon should be the range.

With the exception of Kanto. 151 in Kanto is not too many.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
The first generation had 151...

I know that. For the first generation 151 wasn't too many. But in generation V 156 is too many.

Last edited:

DJPJ

I personally am fine with all of these pokemon. Admittedly, there are some pokemon that I think are just awful, such as garbador and conkeldurr, but that's just my opinion. they can't please everyone. So, overall, I'm fine with them churning out 130+ pokemon every 4 years.

conkeldurr is awesome look at that big clown nose!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
The endings in both PMD series are the saddest to me. It was the first thing in Pokemon that made me cry.

Puppaz

After staring at the game screen for a collective 200+ hours:
"Oh, look, his cap looks just like a pokeball, that's clever."

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
When I was in Pinwheel forest in Pokemon White, I saw grass shaking when I was training my Purrloin, I didn't have any repels, so I walked very slowly. Then, just before I got to the shaking grass, a Tympole appeared.

that has happened to me about literally 15-20 times. thats how i train: cycle a few steps, wait for shaking grass, beat the hell out of audino/emolga/rare pokemon. how can you resist? the audinos give you rediculous exp!!

ANYWAY, while training (method above), i killed three wild stoutlands with critical hits before i caught mine, AND i killed a wild tyrannitar with a critical hit. My luck sucks-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.