• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet

A shade of mystery
Jynx should of got an evo the most. I mean she got Smoochum with Magmar and Electrabuzz but not an evo this gen? :s

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
Meh. They just did that. It's not really much.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
^ maybe someone didn't want to make an addition to the line because someone might think the evolution was racist as well?

Or maybe gamefreak is just mean. The anime style battling league is unfair too. It made sableye a level two, and mawile a level one!

Jupetta

Banette is completely competant on it's own and it doesn't need an evo to be a decent Pokémon. Banette wasn't meant to be a battler anyways... if it was it would of been given better stats. ;P

~;354;

imagine if banette HAD been given an evo

it would be as bad as dusclops's

dusclops' evo is absolutely SHOCKINGLY horridly AWFUL

~Ero Oyagi~

Just because they're similar does not mean that they both need evos. So no, I am not surprised. Frankly I think Gamefreak should have made more completely new Pokémon and not unneeded evos and pre-evos.

Xobuttsubso

<- Best DP Legendary
dusclops' evo is absolutely SHOCKINGLY horridly AWFUL

...if you're in the alternate dimension where every generation is magically worse than the previous even when they actually aren't.

If you want to complain about what any of the new evolutions look like, complain about Lickitung's. They made it fatter, more bipedal (which makes absolutely no sense... making something stand on two legs should make it weaker, not stronger), and basically got rid of everything that made Lickitung great (they even shortened the tongue!).

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
If you want to complain about what any of the new evolutions look like, complain about Lickitung's. They made it fatter, more bipedal (which makes absolutely no sense... making something stand on two legs should make it weaker, not stronger), and basically got rid of everything that made Lickitung great (they even shortened the tongue!).

Um...Lickitung was already completely bipedal to begin with. It makes sense that it would be fatter, as well. It's obvious that it eats a lot, and the little "bib" thing they gave its evo shows that it eats a lot. Making it bulkier means it would gain more strength. It's tongue isn't shorter. More of it was in its mouth...Its mouth IS closed in the only known pic(s) of it. :/

Anyways, Banette is fine. It has a great Physical Attack stat, and its fast...enough.

Whoever said that Banette and Dusclops were a pair, anyway?

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Nah, Banette doesn't deserve an evo...but Jynx does.

Nyarumacat

I think Jynx needs an evo, and all those others with bad stats. Banette is fine though

Chimungus

no. dusclops pwns banette! :p

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Banette is too good for an evo. Since the battle system changed, it got a very good advantage, specially since Shadow Claw was made into a TM.
I'm seeing a Phys. Sweeper Banette:
Moveset:
Shadow Claw
Shadow Strike
Screech
Toxic
-----
Yeah... I don't make movesets...

Aethos

Crimson trainer
nah...banatte doesnt need one neither does kanghaskan or tauros or arcanine those should be left un touchedwho need one are seaking
and uhhhh ill think of more later....

Status
Not open for further replies.