• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Whatever, they still need to make a platypus Pokemon, cause Psyduck ain't one

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Not saving for 3 hours and killing my Cobalion in the game, the old guy told me he may come back.

A bit of a stretch there guy. IT ISN'T.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey, can you MM with a japanese ditto?

Yes, as long as the other pokemon is a diffrent version pokemon...If you breed for example a japanese ditto with a english snivy it will have the ability to produce a shiny. I think I would not use ditto because it slows down egg hatching. I normally just take two of the same like feebas and feebas.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
As long as the other pokemon is US or British.

diviantShiny...it can be other languages too. For example german snivy and japanese ditto or french snivy and japanese ditto. As long as its from a diffrent language game it can produce a shiny egg sweetie.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
As long as the other pokemon is US or British.

As long as the two pokemon are of two different languages, it works. A japanese ditto and a french Patrat on a German game works just fine.

In shiny news, I've evolved my Chyndaquil to a Quilava. I can't wait 'til he's a Typhlosion. Good luck to everyone and their hunts!

Edit: Ninja'd again...

Last edited:

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Here goes...

Knocking out Entei when it was my only hope against the E4.
Using a Master Ball on a
Noctowl.
Trading my Blitzle for a Blitzle. Looking back, WHAT THE FUDGE?
Screaming, I HAVE OWNED YOUR FACE at my brother right before my Fly missed
Knocking out Giratina in Platinum.
Only training Infiranape on Platinum. (It was my first game.)
Dropping my Platinum. It's been strange since.
Never taking my Ponytas out of Daycare. I have a WHOLE BOX of eggs in my PC. (PM me if you want to swap eggs!)
And lots more on the tip of my tongue...

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
diviantShiny...it can be other languages too. For example german snivy and japanese ditto or french snivy and japanese ditto. As long as its from a diffrent language game it can produce a shiny egg sweetie.

As long as the two pokemon are of two different languages, it works. A japanese ditto and a french Patrat on a German game works just fine.

In shiny news, I've evolved my Chyndaquil to a Quilava. I can't wait 'til he's a Typhlosion. Good luck to everyone and their hunts!

Sorry, lol, I was just saying that because it seems easier then getting two different ones. If you already have the Japanese Ditto, no need to go get a Germen Shiny or whichever. That's what I meant, but thanks maybe they'll understand it better your way, haha.

And good luck Eeveelover, and everyone else~!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I got a few event shinys but I don't think they count. So I used to have a shiny gulpen

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I always end up with a normal type pitted against a ghost type with no moves that will affect it....

Oh yeah, I was stuck in Viridian Forest for about 3 months in Firered.

Cuddlebuns

This sounds like a great project. The one problem I see is classifying artificial Pokemon like Castform and Porygon. Should there be a separate kingdom for those types?

I also find it interesting that people are learning this stuff in 7th grade now. I didn't learn it until 11th grade, and that's only because I took college-level biology.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Dusknoir with recover. or magneton/magnezone with levitate. I know it can get magnet rise, but in the anime (the movie with shaymin), it levitates.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
When i always use the elemental beams for my starters
using hyper beam on most pokemon
thought pokerus was a bad thing for a pokemon so i just turned it off(it was on my swampert in pokemon sapphire) i never knew how good pokerus was back then

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
training a Graveler to lvl 35 in a Nuzlocke, only to have it die against a Charizard. A FREAKING CHARIZARD. It had a double type advantage

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
awesome name, why didn't i think of it

Thanks! I actually almost named him Soul (from the anime soul eater), but then I thought of Calcifer and it sounded loads better :D

Thanks for the link blonde_1, will have to look at it tomorrow!

No problem! The patch formation part of the guide I think is the most helpful, it definitely helped me not break my chain on many occasions :)

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
How can you tell if a Unova pokemon is foreign? Because I just got two pokemon for MMing that had Japan as their location. Their OT and names for both are both in Japanese letters

Status
Not open for further replies.