• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
How can you tell if a Unova pokemon is foreign? Because I just got two pokemon for MMing that had Japan as their location. Their OT and names for both are both in Japanese letters

go to your pokedex and look up the pokemon, the dex will have a little symbol on top of the info with a letter, if it has it it's foreign.

or the name is foreign, lol.

FatalOmega

Aquatic Fanatic
go to your pokedex and look up the pokemon, the dex will have a little symbol on top of the info with a letter, if it has it it's foreign.

Unova Pokes don't come with the foreign entry. Would have to trust the little buggers I suppose. :)

Edit: Thanks for the added info blonde 1.

Last edited:

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0

That only works for non-5th gen pokes.

I think the best way to figure if a 5th gen poke is forgien is just by looking at the name and OT. If its in japanese symbols, your probably safe. Even if the names are in english, they will be in a significantly different font from an actual english poke. Also any japanese poke can only have 5 characters in its name (whether its japanese characters or english ones)

EDIT: ah FatalOmega beat me to it :p

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Unove Pokes don't come with the foreign entry. Would have to trust the little buggers I suppose. :)

Not true! One of my Brother's Eevees (which I believe is Japanese) has an option to view the Pokedex in japanese.

We don't understand a word of it, but hey, it's a foreign entry.

EDIT: Are we talking about pre-fifth gen or including fifth gen?

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Going to start MMing Squirtle. That green shell looks awsome.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Hello it is gligari I m in colorado so I havent been on much i live in oregon and well the people from ghost hunters are in our hotel but in more important news on friday I Got a shiny cyndaquil via Soft Reset my first soft reset and I have now moved on to SR ekans at the game corner. I am wondering if anyone has a good pokemon moving sprites website cuz mine is down.

Shiny typhlosion
Cyndy;Female Impish
IVs: Near perfect
Moveset so far
-flamethrower
-take down? I think or another like it
-attract
-shadow claw

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Update!
Well im at 490 Munna eggs and nothing. D:
I only did a couple of eggs today cuz I went to the Beach with my cuzns, so now that im back and roasted from the sun, im starting and continuing. I want to hit past 600 eggs, but ill see, Munna is lagging it. My Musharna is now lvl 85 and the Jap Musharna is lvl 91. Musha must be tired of producing them Munna eggs......
Well good Luck guys!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Update!
Well im at 490 Munna eggs and nothing. D:
I only did a couple of eggs today cuz I went to the Beach with my cuzns, so now that im back and roasted from the sun, im starting and continuing. I want to hit past 600 eggs, but ill see, Munna is lagging it. My Musharna is now lvl 85 and the Jap Musharna is lvl 91. Musha must be tired of producing them Munna eggs......
Well good Luck guys!

Good luck:)

That only works for non-5th gen pokes.

I think the best way to figure if a 5th gen poke is forgien is just by looking at the name and OT. If its in japanese symbols, your probably safe. Even if the names are in english, they will be in a significantly different font from an actual english poke. Also any japanese poke can only have 5 characters in its name (whether its japanese characters or english ones)

EDIT: ah FatalOmega beat me to it :p

Not true! One of my Brother's Eevees (which I believe is Japanese) has an option to view the Pokedex in japanese.

We don't understand a word of it, but hey, it's a foreign entry.

EDIT: Are we talking about pre-fifth gen or including fifth gen?

Fifth Gen pokes, and yes now that you mention it you're right, thank you for the clarification, haha.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Unove Pokes don't come with the foreign entry. Would have to trust the little buggers I suppose. :)

actually its only for 5th gens that don't show up...4th and below show the foriegn dex....I don't know why but I find that wierd that it shows up but not the 5th gens. Im going to back to hatching eggs so good luck everyone on the hunts.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
Hello it is gligari I m in colorado so I havent been on much i live in oregon and well the people from ghost hunters are in our hotel but in more important news on friday I Got a shiny cyndaquil via Soft Reset my first soft reset and I have now moved on to SR ekans at the game corner. I am wondering if anyone has a good pokemon moving sprites website cuz mine is down.

Shiny typhlosion
Cyndy;Female Impish
IVs: Near perfect
Moveset so far
-flamethrower
-take down? I think or another like it
-attract
-shadow claw

that sounds awesome! ive never heard of anyone SRing for a game corner poke before, thats so cool!

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
that sounds awesome! ive never heard of anyone SRing for a game corner poke before, thats so cool!

I've never heard of it either. Good luck hunting. :)

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Thanks everyone ya I did a grueling 5 hours of obtaining 3500 coins from the stupid voltorb flip. I can literally tell you every stratedgy nonetheless im saving in front of the guy who gives you gift pokemon and buying 5 ekans check and reset. Now on to other news does anyone know if you can reset bills evee in hg ss?

EDIT: Pics of Cyndy and possibly my ekans will come soon after my trip.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
I don't have problem w/ the current number of pokemon. Since GF keeps creating new gen means more new pokemon. There's no really big deal about that, and since I still love playing pokemon.

manaphy72

i like all 649 pokemon and i hope they keep adding but there to me is a problem.

if they make a new generation there will be a pokemon number 666 and christianity which is my religion is the devils sign. so i cant wait to see if the makers of pokemon do something special in that numbers meaning. i hope they dont

Skydra

i like all 649 pokemon and i hope they keep adding but there to me is a problem.

if they make a new generation there will be a pokemon number 666 and christianity which is my religion is the devils sign. so i cant wait to see if the makers of pokemon do something special in that numbers meaning. i hope they dont

In my fakemon region, an ivy covered bird is #666, I doubt it will be anything worse in the actual 5th generation.

The current number is fine, and they should simply continue as they are with making Pokemon. I'm not a fan of the power creep in 5th generation though, so I hope they don't keep making Pokemon stronger and stronger.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well I like to keep one of each species in my boxes... So if we talking 1000+, THEY BETTER have more than 18 boxes in the PC, cause if not, I WILL BE TRIPPIN!

BCVM22

#666 would be shortly after the starters for whatever the next batch is, making it either an early mammal, an early bird, or an early plant.

And even if that were not the case, you would have absolutely nothing to worry about. Don't lose sleep over it.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Thanks everyone ya I did a grueling 5 hours of obtaining 3500 coins from the stupid voltorb flip. I can literally tell you every stratedgy nonetheless im saving in front of the guy who gives you gift pokemon and buying 5 ekans check and reset. Now on to other news does anyone know if you can reset bills evee in hg ss?

EDIT: Pics of Cyndy and possibly my ekans will come soon after my trip.

Wow. That shows some dedication. And I believe that you can save in front of bill like eevee is a stationary pokemon. Good luck with your ekans.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Hey Guys, well im at 511 Munna eggs and nothing....
Imma take a break and play on Pokemon Black/Heart Gold.
I really wanna a Munna but i havent even beat White so I think I should continue with the storyline and come back to Munna after
Well goodluck guys. Ill keep hatching but like 30 and every other day and see whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.