• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateBite

Alright, today is the day I get my shiny Charmander whether that lizard likes it or not. I'm going to get to 750 eggs today, and I am confident that a shiny will be in one of those eggs...or else. *dramatic music sting* I'll be sure and post later whether or not I succeeded. :)

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Thanks! Actually i did post yesterday with its picture but nobody was online then so it went unnoticed :p.....do check its photo 1-2 pages behind :D
btw whats your current shiny hunt? Hows it going?

Well i have a few mostly my eevee hunt but I bought black for god knows why now so Im hunting charmander and oshawott by mm there before i beat the game.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
My buddy WARvick is gonna start MMing for tyrogue while i try for axew. Gonna be very fun.

WARvick

Shiny hitmontrio
My buddy WARvick is gonna start MMing for tyrogue while i try for axew. Gonna be very fun.

Pokemon1996 read my mind when we started this. Seeing as my hitmonchan is my baby I decided to start mming for a shiny tyrogue.
Me-I think I will
Pokemon1996- Start mming for a shiny tyrogue?
Me-How did you know that?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Snivy, why don't you shine!? You should WANT to shine. Why won't you!? :eek:

Jeshika

Really hope Kangaskhan decides to shine for you soon! When it does do you have another target already in your mind to go for next?

Thank you.
Yeah, I have a whole list of shinies I want, but they'll all be non-MM hatching because I have no more foreign pokemon and no way to get them right now. Probably either Ponyta or Vulpix will be next.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
HOLY FING CRAP SHINY CHARMANDER JKUST FING HATCHED HOLY CRAP IM SO EXcITEd 100 or less eggs holy crap.

Wow thats, awesome! Congrats, can definitely tell your happy :D!

As for me... im still SRing away for latias :(. I'm currently at 243, and no luck has come my way yet, but I will keep going as long as it takes!

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
HOLY FING CRAP SHINY CHARMANDER JKUST FING HATCHED HOLY CRAP IM SO EXcITEd 100 or less eggs holy crap.

YAY, I just got a shiny riolu from MM hunt(289 eggs)!!!
Now its pawniard!!!:D

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Wow thats, awesome! Congrats, can definitely tell your happy :D!

As for me... im still SRing away for latias :(. I'm currently at 243, and no luck has come my way yet, but I will keep going as long as it takes!

Yes thank you i just counted 47 eggs on my new black version. This is awsome. Now all i need is oshawott and i can continue with the game.

Hes a lax nature And has somewhat of a clown as his iv thing what does that mean?

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I'm at 923 SR's for Sudowoodo, and that stubborn tree is still not shining. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I've seen a lot of Youtube videos of people getting shinies and now I'm impatient...

Also, congrats on the Charmander Gligari! As soon Sudowoodo shines that's what I'm going after. Good luck to everyone!

Charizard with Draco Meteor
Mewtwo with Shadow Force
Zapdos with Bolt Strike
Moltres with Blue Flare
Articuno with Glaciate
Mew with Psycho Boost

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Charmanders IVs are
hp 1
attk 20
def 26
spa 13
spdefense 24
speed 18
so suddenly we care about the ivs huh

I remember my shiny charmander like it was yesterday....
When that beauty hatched I was so estatic
It was a first RNG Egg Shiny... Perfect across the board... wonderful. And it had DragonPulse.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
so suddenly we care about the ivs huh

I remember my shiny charmander like it was yesterday....
When that beauty hatched I was so estatic
It was a first RNG Egg Shiny... Perfect across the board... wonderful. And it had DragonPulse.

Wow dont post stuff about others if you arnt going to give them congrats. Theres nothing different from your charmander and mine. I posted the ivs because it was the first time i ever used the iv check website. I just wanted to try it. No need to say anything checking your pokemons ivs dosent mean you want to rng i will never rng checking my pokemon ivs is a big difference from that. You should know because you call everyone on this forum children wich must mean you are some adult with some education.

axberka

AxBerka
ive had one shiny, and it was a shiny tenta cool :D

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I'm resuming my dual-RE hunt.
Hunting for a shiny Yamask in White (over 33,000 REs) and a shiny Klink in Black (over 3000 REs). Hopefully, something in Relic Castle shines soon.

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
Congrats to everyone! Still hatching eggs for Tepig but I haven't had to much time to hatch eggs. Hopefully it'll shine soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.