• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I have absolutely no luck with shinies whatsoever. No matter how much I read, I cant seem to figure out the Pokeradar, and Ive only had 4 shiny encounters in my entire life.

Sapphire - Shiny Wingull - Route 102 - Captured, only to lose my Sapphire over the next month, in which I also found two more.

Sapphire - Shiny Electrike - Route... uhh, the one with the Cycling Road - Had no Pokeballs in tow.

Sapphire - Shiny Volbeat - The Route with the Daycare - Agian, no Pokeballs.

White - Shiny Marowak - The Mt. Route with the Poke Transfer place - I hate Marowak. No intrest. Ran from it.

On another topic, does anybody else think that theres probably going to be events for Reshiram Zekrom and Victini? You know, for their shiny forms? Stupid Shiny Flag...

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
On another topic, does anybody else think that theres probably going to be events for Reshiram Zekrom and Victini? You know, for their shiny forms? Stupid Shiny Flag...

Probably. Why would the shiny forms be in the game, other than to use?

Except that I just remembered Arceus's ??? type had a shiny form AND a normal form, despite the fact there is no ??? type... so... yeah. I'm not sure anymore.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I have absolutely no luck with shinies whatsoever. No matter how much I read, I cant seem to figure out the Pokeradar, and Ive only had 4 shiny encounters in my entire life.

Sapphire - Shiny Wingull - Route 102 - Captured, only to lose my Sapphire over the next month, in which I also found two more.

Sapphire - Shiny Electrike - Route... uhh, the one with the Cycling Road - Had no Pokeballs in tow.

Sapphire - Shiny Volbeat - The Route with the Daycare - Agian, no Pokeballs.

White - Shiny Marowak - The Mt. Route with the Poke Transfer place - I hate Marowak. No intrest. Ran from it.

No, I hope they don't have those, I think those are kind of dumb IMO haha.

And wow, that's lucky, I have never run into 4 shiny Pokemon in one game

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Good morning everyone. Time for day 3 of my axew hunt. Hopefully today will be the lucky day.

PhearWalker

Minuet of The Skies
The only wild shiny encouter I can remember was a shiny linoone in pearl, I nicked him Brutus, and recently remembered him, and brought him over to my HG, I was pleasantly surprised tofind out that It was adamant, with near-flawless IV's, currently training him to be a bellynoone :DDD

PokemonOwn

What do you guys think is harder? Hatching, or Hoarding eggs? Hoarding them. takes about an Hour for 30.

Anyway, got 60 Eggs for Rotom hatched, and, no dice. Thinking about SRing for the starters on my HG, after the LP. Hoping to get as lucky as Nakashima XD

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
What do you guys think is harder? Hatching, or Hoarding eggs? Hoarding them. takes about an Hour for 30.

Anyway, got 60 Eggs for Rotom hatched, and, no dice. Thinking about SRing for the starters on my HG, after the LP. Hoping to get as lucky as Nakashima XD

Hatching IMO. Because hoarding you just go into the daycare and putnthem in a box

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I have never encounter a shiny and if hunting for one takes as long as everyone is saying, I don't think I ever will :p

rykerr1

The Great Gublet

I can get 30 eggs in 30 minutes or less. If you use 2 Pokemon of the same species with different ID numbers you will get eggs much faster.

Anyway, just boxed the first 360 eggs for my Eevee hunt. I need a break from hatching for now though, so I'm going to EV train my 3 MM shinies. I've been pretty lucky the past few days, so maybe I'll get a shiny while I train? Who knows! =)

PokemonOwn

I can get 30 eggs in 30 minutes or less. If you use 2 Pokemon of the same species with different ID numbers you will get eggs much faster.

Anyway, just boxed the first 360 eggs for my Eevee hunt. I need a break from hatching for now though, so I'm going to EV train my 3 MM shinies. I've been pretty lucky the past few days, so maybe I'll get a shiny while I train? Who knows! =)

That's really difficult, saying as Rotom has no Gender. ;_;

Anyway, I've decided to SR for Treeko on my Ruby. If I don't get it by the time I've finished the HG Walkthrough, then I'll switch over to HG and SR for Mudkip on Ruby, and Treeko on HG.

I find hatching easier.

Rotom Steps = 5120
Rotom Steps + Flame Body = 2560
Rotom Steps + Flame Body + Hatching Power = 1280.

Skyarrow Bridge = 150 Steps.

8.6 Bikes up Skyarrow gets 5 Rotom Eggs hatched.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet

I missed that part lol =P

I also want to SR for a Hoenn starter on Soul Silver (I'm going to SR for Squirtle for the Kanto starter). I really want a Mudkip but I want one with a good nature, so I'm thinking that I'll SR for Torchic on SS and MM Mudkip later.

PirateBite

Good morning everyone and congrats to new shiny owners! I'm gonna put some more time into shiny Charmander MMing today, but I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I got a shiny Landorous off the GTS last night, I was pretty stoked to say the least. Good luck on all your respective hunts!

BTW, what is hatching power? I know the Flame Body thing, but what is hatching power and where/how do I get it? Thanks in advance! :D

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder

Anyway, I've decided to SR for Treeko on my Ruby. If I don't get it by the time I've finished the HG Walkthrough, then I'll switch over to HG and SR for Mudkip on Ruby, and Treeko on HG.

I find hatching easier.

Rotom Steps = 5120
Rotom Steps + Flame Body = 2560
Rotom Steps + Flame Body + Hatching Power = 1280.

Skyarrow Bridge = 150 Steps.

8.6 Bikes up Skyarrow gets 5 Rotom Eggs hatched.

What is hatching power? And hey guys good luck with your shinies!
Have more Munna eggs in storage hopefully a shiny is in one of em :D

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
I missed that part lol =P

I also want to SR for a Hoenn starter on Soul Silver (I'm going to SR for Squirtle for the Kanto starter). I really want a Mudkip but I want one with a good nature, so I'm thinking that I'll SR for Torchic on SS and MM Mudkip later.

Good luck with the starter hunts! I'd really like to do that soon myself, but I still need to beat Red... ugh :p

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I totally forgot about hatching power. I hope I have it in my entralink.

Abstinence Pistols

Good morning everyone and congrats to new shiny owners! I'm gonna put some more time into shiny Charmander MMing today, but I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I got a shiny Landorous off the GTS last night, I was pretty stoked to say the least. Good luck on all your respective hunts!

BTW, what is hatching power? I know the Flame Body thing, but what is hatching power and where/how do I get it? Thanks in advance! :D

It's a pass power you get from the Entralink. And congrats! I snagged a shiny Charmander off GTS yesterday.

Jeshika

Hmmmn, question about MMing, can you MM a british and an american pokemon?? Or do they have to be different languages?

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Missingno @ Lansat Berry
Quirky Nature
Water Gun
Water Gun
Metal Sound
Thunder Wave

Yes, I went there.

Dont forget it being a BIRD type and evolving into the Kangasghan with Water Gun/Water Gun/Sky Attack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.