• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
yh i would love that except HUMANS+ MONSTERS WITH MAGICAL POWERS>MODERN WARFARE= LIVING HELL.

We would end killing eachother.
Imagine using pokemon for warfare

Except the world gamefreak has created is all sunshine and roses with the occasional incompetent criminal mixed in :p

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Is it possible to get a shiny WISHMKR jirachi? I have the gamecube disc for it and I like shiny jirachi.

Not really a facepalm for me but;
1) Caught a Ditto with a Masterball on my cousins Blue
2) Pre-maturely evolving his Nidoking (it had crappy moves as a result)
3) Saving the game
4) Running as fast as Usain Bolt to evade my incredibly angry cousin

FatalOmega

Aquatic Fanatic
Pretty sure you cant SR dw.

Those guys are sitting before Relic Castle, they are capable of being shiny.

Edit: Gligari please don't get offended when I am trying to get the correct information out in a calm manner.

Last edited:

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Pretty sure you cant SR dw.

No, but you can SR the Darmanitan in the Desert Ruins that have the DW ability. That's the only way you can get Zen Mode Darmanitan.

EDIT: Darn, I was beaten to it. =P

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey shiny hunters!

I want to say thanks for all the good luck you guys have given me lately because It really payed off to keep me going in this awsome endless hunt. I was hatching another 25 eggs today and found something really nice....why don't you take a look in my spolier tag...I got something really precious to me...good luck guess on the shiny hunts ; 3

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Congrats on the Milotic! =D It's great to see that you finally got it!

My own hunt is making progress again! I got the Eevee project done a lot quicker than I thought.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Congrats on the Milotic! =D It's great to see that you finally got it!

My own hunt is making progress again! I got the Eevee project done a lot quicker than I thought.

Thanks and I am really happy....I guess my next hunt is my shiny litwick...I was like so happy when I looked down. I was just getting up to go do something and just happened to look down at the screen and bam...a male timid nature shiny feebas looking at me so pretty...Im gunna evolve it soon and ev train him...not sure what to name yet...

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey shiny hunters!

I want to say thanks for all the good luck you guys have given me lately because It really payed off to keep me going in this awsome endless hunt. I was hatching another 25 eggs today and found something really nice....why don't you take a look in my spolier tag...I got something really precious to me...good luck guess on the shiny hunts ; 3

Congrats!! It's a good thing you never gave up! Milotic is awesome shiny! 1525 eggs isn't as bad as my current count. I've now gotten a new drive for mindlessly hatching eggs. I must ask, what are you going after now?

As for me, I just now started MMing Elgyem again. I've got only 10 eggs but I'll try and box at least 100 more I go to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of summer school, which means I'll have more time for shiny hunts! Good luck everyone! Flydreigon out.

EDIT: Ninja'd on the next hunt question...

EDIT 2: You should name it Milobelle. It's basically a combination of Milo and belle, which is French for beautiful.

Last edited:

Kakujitsu

Ya i know that? he wasnt talking about that he was talkinig about Dw if you knew what it was.
If you know that, then you should also know that the Darmanitan in front of relic castle have the DW ability. >_>

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
If you know that, then you should also know that the Darmanitan in front of relic castle have the DW ability. >_>

Haha now that i did not know. Thank you for clearing that up. Thats stupid though why would they do that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? but the zen form is way cooler shiny.

Nyan_Cat

Evil Potato
Has anyone here gotten a shiny starter by Soft Resetting? I've been trying for a couple days, but I've had no luck yet.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Has anyone here gotten a shiny starter by Soft Resetting? I've been trying for a couple days, but I've had no luck yet.

Yeah I have. I have my Croconaw and my Quilava. I got my Croconaw on my bro's SS, and traded him over to my HG after I got Quilava. Whenever I get a French SS I'm gonna SR again for a shiny Chikorita, or should I say Germignon. It can get repetitive, but don't give up! When you finally get it you'll feel ecstatic.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Attention! I'm looking for a SHINY duskull UT and will trade the following(these are all shiny) :

Milotic
Croagunk (flawless) UT
Carvahna

these are a few, but go to my clan and in the shop section you will see the others :/ PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.