• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you wanna see Pit make a Kid Icarus comeback?

Except you used bad logic to back up your claims, not to mention an offensive term :/

But anyways it's done and over with let's drop it okay?

Sounds good to me.

*after a few moments of silence*

So... How bout that Brawl?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Sounds good to me.

*after a few moments of silence*

So... How bout that Brawl?

Brawl isn't really related to Kid Icarus, if you know what I mean :/

I for one would love to see Kid Icarus return on the Wii, and play as Pit. He's an interesting character, and I didn't get to play the original :[

Even though it's on the VC :[ I'll buy it someday!?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I'll try and scrape up some Points and buy it for you if you still haven't played it. I'll be able to get AA's stuff still, so everyone wins.

Me first fhqwhgads :).

awww cute, you guys are fighting over who gets to buy her a game lol. do either of you even have a credit card?

Kabuto

little punks!
awww cute, you guys are fighting over who gets to buy her a game lol. do either of you even have a credit card?

No I meant I want the game..... Yeah I'm an ***. Sorry about that, was just kidding anyway. :p

And you don't need a credit card, you just put the person on your friends list and gift them the game with your wii points.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I don't think it will happen but it would be interesting.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
No I meant I want the game..... Yeah I'm an ***. Sorry about that, was just kidding anyway. :p

And you don't need a credit card, you just put the person on your friends list and gift them the game with your wii points.

ahah i was just joking around anyways... no harm intended.

SilentKiller09

Silent Trainer
i would like to see kid icarus come back but i really want to see (which wont happen) is a new "mr. game & watch" game come out since itz a very old game

BCVM22

i would like to see kid icarus come back but i really want to see (which wont happen) is a new "mr. game & watch" game come out since itz a very old game

...you are familiar with the manner of "game" that the Mr. hails from, right? You might as well ask for the digital numerals from your old solar-powered calculator to get an update; it's about the same.

drummerdude09

I would like to see a kid icarus, ice climbers, and a US release of Mother/Earthbound games. US people dont know who Ness and Lucas and all the other characters are so they should make a game for the wii or a Virtual Console release at least.