• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First World Problems

Cruxis

Banned
itunes is the worst fucking creation ever, why does everything have to be so complicated, apple is such a shitty company i bet steve jobs is burning in hell right now

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Can't wait 24 minutes for Gran Turismo 5 DLC
/Firstworldproblems

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
Just came back from some party (yeah, early shit) and I can't find this girl I said I was gonna add on FB.

#firstworldproblems

Abstinence Pistols

My PS3 has YLoD so I can't get Uncharted 3 AND play it on the release date.
My laptop is getting repaired, so I can't play Portal 2 every waking moment.
My WiFi up in my room is really shitty.
I have to study for a Science test tomorrow.
I have Band tomorrow.
My grandma is here so I have to sleep on the couch.
My area is a mess so I'm going to have to clean it.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations isn't on my Steam library right now.
#firstworldproblems

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I had homemade barbecue chicken... and the sauce was too watery! Oh, the humanity!

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I had no internet for over 2 days. I'm never trying to play zelda blind again.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Well this morning sucks. I couldn't get breakfast at home this morning so I drive out to Jack In The Box to get breakfast. I buy a couple Breakfast Jacks and I don't realize until I get home that they gave me the disgusting ham sandwiches there. Gross.

Besides that I also found that the company I wanted to work for (and got referred to) won't hire me unless I fork over 250$ to take a HAZWOPER course. Which is ironic because I'm looking for work in a need for money.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

I have a Technology design folder to type out, except I don't have the example folder to look at, and now I barely know what to do and it's due tomorrow and I probably won't get it done in class because I have to finish my practical project and it's bad.

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
I feel so shit because I still haven't made something of myself and I've only been to like one party this half term, it's so shit watching everyone succeed when you're ****ing failing and I'm just fucking, fucking worthless.

#firstworldproblems. trololol.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I can't figure out whether or not to confide my medical problems in my highly trustworthy friends with medical problems of their own as a message on an internet forum where they can reply on thier own pace or ignore it if they want to.

#firstworldproblems

Last edited:

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
I broke up with my girlfriend for another girl that probably doesn't like me back.

#firstworldproblemsftw

I broke up with my girlfriend for another girl that probably doesn't like me back.

#firstworldproblemsftw

Isn't this the girl you were "in love" with just a few weeks back?

I think you're confusing First World Problems with being a dick.

On topic, I have an internal infection. Sucks *** yo.

Last edited: