• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First World Problems

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
i had to sit in a car allmost all day :I
/firstworld problems

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
My roommate decided he doesn't want to watch the movie I got out from the Library. WTF I really just got this movie out for no reason?

#firstworldproblems

The roast pork I had for dinner was too hot when I first got it so I had to let it cool down for five minutes like some sort of neanderthal.

#Firstworldproblems

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
The other side of the duplex made hamburgers and offered me one. I answered "yes" to spend a little time with them and not seem offensive. However, the hamburgers were revolting (possibly because they were made by a drunk person) and the chef had filled them with cheese. These were probably the grossest burgers I've ever seen but to keep from offending them, I ate one and it was gross and really unhealthy. Now I just want to go pray to the toilet.

#Firstworldproblems

Phoopes

There it is.
I poured the wrong kind of gravy on my roast beef, and now it's ruined!

#firstworldproblems

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
I had to eat nasty food at school!

Pansy :]

anustart
Looking through facebook photos I just realized how much of a hoe my homecoming dress made me look like =(.
I also had to go through and untag all of them before my mom, who I'm friends with on facebook saw them and lectured me about "appropriate dressing" =(

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I left my iPod in the pocket of my work pants that went through the wash. Now it's skipping parts of songs and generally screwing up when I listen to it, meaning that I have to listen to the car radio until I either fix this one or get a new one.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Clueless doesn't stream on Netflix and I can't afford to pay 16 dollars a month for discs on top of streaming while still supporting my Chinese takeout habit.

#firstworldproblems #whitegirlproblems #fatgirlproblems

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I can't figure out what Team of 6 Pokemon to use for competitive battling purposes. Never thought it would be this difficult either!

#firstworldproblems #pokélife

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I have to go out on Thursday but I can't be bothered.
#firstworldproblems(aremylife)