• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Misty/May/Dawn are the best Pokegirls IMO. None of the characters that followed in BW, XY, and so far in SM have reached their level.

Hopefully Lillie will be really involved in the Aether Foundation plot, which could make her one of the best girl yet, especially if she's directly involved in taking Lusamine down :D

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Hopefully Lillie will be really involved in the Aether Foundation plot, which could make her one of the best girl yet, especially if she's directly involved in taking Lusamine down :D

We all know Ash is going to step in to deliver the coup de grâce because he needs a prominent role *shrugs* just make him the attack dog or something.

Iris was probably hated due to BW being 'the worst series' which lumps her in it, not to mention her catchphrase which many didn't take kindly too after DP despite Ash being a little kid and also apparently a Dragonite being given to her...that she still had to work for so...she deserves this hate?

meh

Janovy

Banned
I really hope we get to see another Pokegirl with a personality similar to Iris and Misty.

So tired of submissive Pokegirls who are nice 99% of the time. More passionate/aggressive personalities lead to more conflict, thus to more enjoyment as well.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I really hope we get to see another Pokegirl with a personality similar to Iris and Misty.

So tired of submissive Pokegirls who are nice 99% of the time. More passionate/aggressive personalities lead to more conflict, thus to more enjoyment as well.

The same could be said with the rivals as well. They're all too friendly and bland now :/

Too bad Iris wasn't a rival

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

Yes so much this.

Maybe even someone who is just 100% b**** to see how Ash copes.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I wasn't much of a fan of Iris. Her calling Ash a kid constantly got extremely annoying very quickly and I didn't really like the Pokemon she had, only liked Axew. I really liked her in the games so her being completely different in the anime was another reason I didn't like her. I haven't seen all the BW episodes so maybe I'd like her better if I had, but just now all she does is annoy me.

all the pokegirls after DP sucked imo. It's like the writers ran out of ideas for characters with interesting personalities (except iris but she was annoying)

Janovy

Banned
The same could be said with the rivals as well. They're all too friendly and bland now :/

Too bad Iris wasn't a rival
My feelings as well. Most XY rivals were so. incredibly. DULL.

Yes so much this.

Maybe even someone who is just 100% b**** to see how Ash copes.
LMAO, I would love to see that.

Spyro39

Not just more enjoyment, but more development to their relationship. Conflicts can help strengthen relationships between two people.

I don't like the fact that anyone who argues with Ash frequently is considered "not a friend" to Ash. He's not a perfect character and needs to be called out for his flaws every now and then. Characters don't always have to kiss up to Ash to be his friend.

Last edited:

Lionel_B

May is the only pokegirl of which I will have no reproaches to make, its development is perfect in the criteria of the anime, there is really nothing that ruins all the work.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Yes, this needs to happen. It's irritating that a character who is nice can't show or be anything outside of nice girl a lot of the time. There's so much potential that hasn't been explored of a character than just a nice or whatever one trait a person is. Thank goodness Dawn doesn't fit this category lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yes, this needs to happen. It's irritating that a character who is nice can't show or be anything outside of nice girl a lot of the time. There's so much potential that hasn't been explored of a character than just a nice or whatever one trait a person is. Thank goodness Dawn doesn't fit this category lol.

I remember Dawn having a short temper and also acting like a spoiled brat at times, especially the first time she lost in the appeal round and ran out while yelling and crying in frustration. We need characters to show some more personality flaws like that as well imo

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I remember Dawn having a short temper and also acting like a spoiled brat at times, especially the first time she lost in the appeal round and ran out while yelling and crying in frustration. We need characters to show some more personality flaws like that as well imo

Which is why she doesn't fall into that category lol! :)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
i thought may got an insane amount of hate at first because she replaced misty and everyone thought misty would be permanent. and then iris and cilan both got hate because people were still sad about dawn leaving and nobody thought they would replace brock (another character people thought would be permanent given his presence in 4 regions).

makes you wonder what the fan response would be if they actually replaced ash someday.

Is that one of the reasons why there's the least amount of fan backlash involving her?

I think it was due to DP's style not caring over to the BW series but more over to the DP series so people view BW as some weird "filler" like series or something. The same could be said about S&M but the little of S&M I have seen i like it. Though I liked early BW too till it went down the drain around EP 60 or so.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I think it was due to DP's style not caring over to the BW series but more over to the DP series so people view BW as some weird "filler" like series or something. The same could be said about S&M but the little of S&M I have seen i like it. Though I liked early BW too till it went down the drain around EP 60 or so.

That's the thing,after defeating Paul to advance to the top 4 he had to face none other than Tobias,he basically got swept 90 percent of the match and only managed to defeat Darkrai,after that loss he started to get complacent,have hangovers,and care less about achieving his goal,if anything him going to Unova was for 80 percent vacation purposes and 20 percent wanting to win at the Vertress Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.