• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sylveon_

Indigo Champion
1376699311958.jpg

Maybe MegaChandlure

_Sylveon_

Indigo Champion
If you're saying /that/ is MegaChandelure no
If you're saying its presence indicates MegaChandelure, also probably no but with less certainty

Not at all was saying, I was just saying that some of the rumors indicate that Chandelure will become Mega, and the fact it is fighting the first Mega pokemon revealed makes me wonder.

_Sylveon_

Indigo Champion
also, it should be noted that Mewtwo's HP is around 40~ higher than MegaMewtwos. If at 252+ which is unlikely, but it is true,

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
So could you potentially Megavolve on a particular turn, to gain the sp att boost for that turn (if you needed that extra something to defeat the opponent), and then next turn go back to normal to regain the better hp?

Akashin

So could you potentially Megavolve on a particular turn, to gain the sp att boost for that turn (if you needed that extra something to defeat the opponent), and then next turn go back to normal to regain the better hp?

Have we heard whether or not you can revert back and forth? I mean it wouldn't surprise me if we can, but I haven't heard anything of the sort.

Aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
Have we heard whether or not you can revert back and forth? I mean it wouldn't surprise me if we can, but I haven't heard anything of the sort.

It's on the official site once you Mega evolve you remain that way untill the battle ends.

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider

No we haven't heard anything, but I feel like it could be an interesting mechanic. The only problem would be the animation happenening every time it evolved...could get annoying

EDIT: right. so no changing between then XD

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
What about switching out? Will it remain mega/return to original form/we don't know?

applemania

For some reason I feel like no Gen 6 pokemon will get megas in XY. Maybe, just maybe the 3rd stage starters and a legendary, but anything in between: no

Status
Not open for further replies.