• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Legend
Mega Gardevoir is absolutely beautiful. She's not fat. She resembles a fairy princess but also the clothes used by royal women in medieval times.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
*laughing at the comments of people who think gardevor mega is fat*

It certainly looks bloated imo. Gamefreak could've at least kept Gardevoir slim but they just had to give her a puffy dress. How cliche. Oh well. At least it's still decent.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

J-Biz

We can it has been done with other games.

This is where you provide us with a source or example, I wasn't aware that anyone had made any sense of a data dump from a 3DS game.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That image expired.

All other images have been purged from the Internet. Mega Gardevoir has gone from being confirmed to unconfirmed once more.

Strange... it works fine to me. I'll pm you

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Felaze

Magical Trainer
I would love to know what everyone is complaining about. MegaGardevoir looks fantastic! The puffy ballgown, and she matches completely with her battle grounds, as it looks like
a ball room. I am quite excited! I hope a MegaJynx is found, she needs some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.