• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Of course there's a chance we haven't found some.
It's unlikely, but it's still possible.

Well, since so many people are playing the game and they didn't find anything, I don't think there are any more megas we haven't seen yet :/

Well, since so many people are playing the game and they didn't find anything, I don't think there are any more megas we haven't seen yet :/

Haha, like I said, it's unlikely, but they can be cryptic and hard to find.
But, I may just be speaking with high hopes.
And we all know how much that gets in the way.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
^ I think more will be released with events.

Naito

Actually, the event is the only chance we might get another megas imo. Maybe GF will surprise us and they will release MegaSceptile and MegaSwampert like they did it with Blaziken. Well, that's just the pure speculation, GFs are trolls after all.

thepinguins

Steel Jester
I'm pretty sure that all 3 gen 3 starters will have a Mega evo, mainly because the game keeps hinting about Hoenn and visiting 'Soon enough'

I'm pretty sure that all 3 gen 3 starters will have a Mega evo, mainly because the game keeps hinting about Hoenn and visiting 'Soon enough'

Well, the "with due time" hint is more towards a new region.
They make nudges to all the regions, not just Hoenn. So, that really means little to nothing.

Naito

Don't get me wrong, but all this Gen 3 games remake thing is getting annoying. It is no reason for that, even if many people want it so bad. But this is for another thread I guess.
I have to say I am little bit disappointed in lack of megas of Arcanine and other starters. MegaSerperior and MegaEmpoleon would be neat.

Quinnie

Hoenn Queen
What are all the Mega Evolutions till now? They should have made a Mega Evolution of a cute pokemon...

Quinnie

Hoenn Queen
What are all the Mega Evolutions till now? They should have made a Mega Evolution of a cute pokemon...

Naito

There is a full list here on Serebii.
Btw, isn't your signature too big?

Osada

Pokemon lover
I think they should make mega-evolution for: staraptor, volcarona, hydreigon, and many others,, hopefully the sequel contains more,,

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Venusaur, Charizard X, Charizard Y, Blastoise, Alakazam, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Banette, Absol, Garchomp, Lucario, and Abomasnow.

Depending on one's definition of "cute," they very well may have.

Venusaur, Charizard X, Charizard Y, Blastoise, Alakazam, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Banette, Absol, Garchomp, Lucario, and Abomasnow.

Depending on one's definition of "cute," they very well may have.

Houndoom, Tyranitar, and Aggron are so adorable. :3

XXD17

Draco rex
it have to use it before getting taken out and none of the mega mawile have ever out speed my pokemon they get taken out easily. also theres gravity. which i dont need cause my easily handle mega mawile still sucks.

Keep in mind that mawile gets a major defense boost when it mega evolves...the most used ground attack is EQ which is physical...I've had my mawile tank close combats with no problem so a little EQ shouldn't be an issue...it can be a crazy chain sweeper due to its speed but it's not something to be underminded...

fairyofblood

Keep in mind that mawile gets a major defense boost when it mega evolves...the most used ground attack is EQ which is physical...I've had my mawile tank close combats with no problem so a little EQ shouldn't be an issue...it can be a crazy chain sweeper due to its speed but it's not something to be underminded...

i have killed mawile with earthquake and fighting and fire moves mawile no threat.

Rakurai

There's a big difference between getting hit with Close Combat and EQ, considering that the former hits for neutral damage and the latter SE.

I think it would take maxed out HP and defense EVs to have a realistic chance of surviving the latter if it has STAB on it.

GravityBlast

RGB Baby
Personally, after having been gone from Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire.. really only knowing the GSC age inside and out.. i find that the newest generation has things quite balanced and I am not afraid of Mega evolutions being a problem. Finally we have a counter to Dragons (Fairy typing) in that Dragons can't even affect them. There are a lot more cleric type pokemon showing up, to counter-balance the hyper aggressive and/or stall meta's of yesteryear... I have full faith in GF. Granted i was a bit shocked, and more than a bit annoyed, by the idea of Mega evolutions.. but I don't believe they will be 'OP'. If they are however, i suppose we will interject our own rules into the Meta in order to put the Mega forms where they belong.

Sihy

I have a doubt about the mega stones...
I chose charmander, getting charizardnite x, and I know I can buy the stones for blastoise and venusaur, I've already bought them, but I want to know if I can buy another charizardnite X? I bought both stones on tuesday (paid 70 000 each one), but the old man don't offered me the charizardnite..
It's possible to get two charizardnite in the same game without trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.