• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken77

So how many mega's are people here expecting??
I'm expecting somewhere in between 30-35

Gampi

ガンピ

My guess is that there will be about 10-15 Megas per Gen (except VI), and that the Generation II, III, IV, and V Starter Megas will be event exclusives.

10-15 would be reasonable enough to give some fan favorites Mega formes.

Last edited:

applemania

If the rumor of the Legendary Birds being in Kalos is true, I hope they each get a Mega. Aesthetically I want Articuno to be an Iridescent White, Moltres become a Blue Flame and Zapdos is Electric Purple.

jirachi2

Mareep is the 1st pokemon I've ever caught in the games. It's satisfying to know that my pet sheep can now be a dragon .-.

jirachi2

My pokemon X and Y team: Chespin, Mega Charizard X, Pangoro, Noivern, Xerneas, and Doulblade.

Just putting that out there CX

greninjamaster

Well so far there are 18 megas. The trademark list has 22 more pokemon listed on top of all the megas that have been confirmed.

I would say we're looking at relatively about 40-50 megas if Raichu, Arcanine, Manectric, and all the rest are confirmed megas.

You'd think that if they found the stone for some of these megas they would at least post a picture on line to confirm it at the very least that it does indeed exist.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Well so far there are 18 megas. The trademark list has 22 more pokemon listed on top of all the megas that have been confirmed.

I would say we're looking at relatively about 40-50 megas if Raichu, Arcanine, Manectric, and all the rest are confirmed megas.

You'd think that if they found the stone for some of these megas they would at least post a picture on line to confirm it at the very least that it does indeed exist.

The leakers seem more focused on catching the newer pokemon than finding the mega stones from the looks of it. The majority of the mega stones they found were either given or took little effort to obtain. Since some of the players are playing post game, maybe they'll have motivation to go out there and find the mega stones through smashing rocks.

greninjamaster

The leakers seem more focused on catching the newer pokemon than finding the mega stones from the looks of it. The majority of the mega stones they found were either given or took little effort to obtain. Since some of the players are playing post game, maybe they'll have motivation to go out there and find the mega stones through smashing rocks.

I'm very positive these leakers have missed many mega stones in a rush to beat the game.

I'm getting the strategy guide because I need to know where all the megas are.

Quick question, will pokemon that you transfer over from past games be able to mega evolve. For example I have a Gengar from Diamond that's in my black now. Would I be able to bring that over to X/Y and it would be able to Mega-Evolve if given the stone for it?

Bluemage21

I'm very positive these leakers have missed many mega stones in a rush to beat the game.

I'm getting the strategy guide because I need to know where all the megas are.

Quick question, will pokemon that you transfer over from past games be able to mega evolve. For example I have a Gengar from Diamond that's in my black now. Would I be able to bring that over to X/Y and it would be able to Mega-Evolve if given the stone for it?

yeah, they can, why wouldn't they?

Chris-kun

i still believe
I would also imagine that, given that Mega Blaziken is not available in actual gameplay, there will probably be a handful more Megas that will come from distributions rather than in-game finds. Just a theory though.

725roy

ambivolent
On a tangent, was it ever confirmed that the Elite Four each have their own Megas that they use?

greninjamaster

Yeah I believe that may be the legendary megas and the likes of Swampert and Sceptile I figure would be getting megas via events.

I'm almost certain that none of the leakers will find the legendaries mega stones.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
On a tangent, was it ever confirmed that the Elite Four each have their own Megas that they use?

For the first round, no. Rematches may have them though.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
IIRC, Galvantula seems to be the only 5th gen mon to get a Mega forme.
Unless I missed others, that's the only one I've heard of.

Galvantula...Buddy we are gonna defeat anything and everything :D now they just need Mega Sableye, Tropius, Breloom, Honchkrow, and Reuniclus! ( and Swampert and Sceptile)

Status
Not open for further replies.