• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragalge to win.

Vivillion can suck it. He took out Tyrantrum ;-;

(yall are dumb for voting it to the final 2 btw)

I never voted Vivillion, so I cant answer your question.

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
So now that Vivillon is in the finals, I genuinely want a serious explanation here. All of the people who voted for it to get here - why did you do it? Is it:
A) You genuinely do think it's an amazing Pokemon?
B) You're doing it as a joke?
C) You despise Gen 6 and you're mocking it by making Vivillon win?
D) Something else (explain)

Please answer, because I'm legitimately curious as to what people's motivations were.

For me personally, I had a Vivillon as part of my rotation team and I like the varying styles gimmick. It is also an effective Quiver Dancer. While it is not my favorite of Gen 6 Pokemon, I do like it better than Dragalge, which I have no particular reason to like it besides its cool typing. I would also vote Tyrantrum (or several other GREAT Pokemon that got eliminated) if they were still in, but unfortunately they are not. In my opinion, neither of the Pokemon are really the best of Gen 6, and that's probably close to a general consensus, but they've ended up here nonetheless.

Vivillon FTW

Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 6
Dragalge FTW: 5

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
"Oh no, you're in a situation where you can't think of who to win. Your only choices here are:

A. Be a greedy ******* and win it all for yourself because you're the best Dragon in Kalos along with Goomy.

B. Become a saint and help Vivillon win after both of Scatterbug and Spewpa's elimination.

C. Forget it and eat some chili cheese fries.

Choose wisely Dragalge for your vote counts"

**** why did it come to this? :( I love both of them. It's soooooooooo hard to choose.

I'm going with

Well

Uuummmmmmmmmm

Uuuuuuugh

Dragalge because I can't let myself lose this badly.

I'm sooooo sorry, I tried to keep my promise to vote Vivillon but it will just have to win without me. T.T

Reason: It's the only fully evolved Poison Pokémon in Kalos and Skrelp makes it two Poison types while Scatterbug + evos makes three Bugs so let's give it some love.

Canada

Banned
Vivillon to win

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So now that Vivillon is in the finals, I genuinely want a serious explanation here. All of the people who voted for it to get here - why did you do it? Is it:

Please answer, because I'm legitimately curious as to what people's motivations were.

I've just liked it more than every Pokemon it was up against, it's not amazing, but I don't think it's all that bad. Tyrantrum is way better, though.

Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 7
Dragalge FTW: 6

Recon

Vivillon to win.

Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 8
Dragalge FTW: 6

Wonder why SC is so butthurt about this. Does he not remember Wooper?

Sephora

yes I'm back
Vivillon ftw

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 9
Dragalge FTW: 9

And after roughly 3 months we round off the finals with complaining. Way too go, obviously people like pokemon different than you that's what this game is about and apparently complaining :p

Sephora

yes I'm back
Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 9
Dragalge FTW: 9

Just a heads up that someone before you voted at the same time that you posted so it should be 10 for Vivillon instead of 9 :p

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3

I just saw this... XD
I normally love bug types in general, but Vivillon is special because of the form differences. Because of that feature, there will generally be at least one kind of Vivillon that people will like. It's pretty much the same reason Eevee is one of the most popular Pokemon of all time; it appeals to almost everyone.

Reactions: NPT

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Vivillon FTW: 12
Dragalge FTW: 11

Recon, I stopped being butthurt when Vivillon got through to Round 3 and I realized that there was some mysterious force propelling it to win. When I said I was legitimately curious, it wasn't a condescending or angry comment, I'm literally just curious.

And yes, I remember Wooper and I still despise this game and everybody in it for that

Status
Not open for further replies.