• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that remind you of people you know

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Yeah, do as the title says.

My friend and I assign a pokemon to everyone we meet. We know a Blastoise, an Articuno, a Mankey, an Aipom, a Dewgong, and a Psyduck. Apparently I look like a Meowth.

Here's a point: Just because it's your favourite pokemon, dosen't mean it's the pokemon you resemble. I look nothing like Arceus, nor do I act like one. Don't flatter yourself.

Last edited:

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I know about 3 Quagsires and a Buneary with the clutz ability. My Buneary friend usually just runs around outside tripping over his own feet to past the time.

rocky505

I know a snorlax(Dad) and a Glaceon(GF) and a machop(Nephew) I see my brother being a slaking.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I know a bumbling type of person in school who reminds me of Snorlax. And also a bunch of hyper Pachirisus.

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
My boyfriend is like an Abra. He sleeps like hell, and is cute. xD

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I'm definately a Solrock.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Because I totally love to sleep, i'd be an Abra. My boyfriend is like a Pikachu, which amuses me a lot. I've met a lot of Alakazams in university, those damn overall geniuses that make me feel like a dumb Slowpoke.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I'm a Pichu. A tall Pichu, but a Pichu nonetheless.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Hmmm one of my friends is a Kadabra, another is a clutzy Spinda, another is a... hmmm... not sure... and not sure about any of my other friends either lol.

KyogreKing

I'm back
My uber friend reminds me of a Squirtle, one of my other friends looks like a munchlax, and my other one is Grovyle like. I look like a Gallade.

1ee7leader

My friend is an Alakazam since he has an high IQ.