• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

GreatGonzales

The Master
In school, some kids were messing around with a locker that someone forgot to lock. I went over to see what was going on and I got lunch detention. I was treated like a criminal in student intervention. And I'm a 98 average student, so it was a bit bewildering to me.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I has to do with a girl back in high school, and my failure to pursue a relationship with her. That's all I really want to say.
I wouldn't really say that was stupid (although I might say it was stupid for her to be outside during a tornado warning).
I used the play the Dragonball Z & GT card game. I really liked playing, but now the game is dead and I've got all these cards I'll probably never use again.

the thing was, that the sirens weren't on yet, but we got a notification on the tv. (she was walking the dog)

blackterminator3

I went swimming in the rain a few weekends ago.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
In elementary all the kids were showing off and doing backflips off the swings.
I was nervous but I wanted to try it. So I attempted to backflip off while mid-air on the swing.
I landed face-down and nearly smashed my nose into my skull...

Up until I was fourteen, I didn't know that all towns had zip codes.

PrincessPeachy

Princess in Training
Stupidest thing I've ever done is fall for a friend of mine and tell them. Needless to say we're not friends anymore (and I curse hollywood romances for their unreal expectations!)
The stupidest thing I've done to myself is decide to quickly go down the metal stairs at work like my crew. Fell. Bruises everywhere.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Me and my mates when we were younger thought we'd do stunts and jump on walls and stuff like in action films. I jumped onto a wheelie bin, and promptly broke five ribs. Lesson well painfully learnt.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
In elementary all the kids were showing off and doing backflips off the swings.
I was nervous but I wanted to try it. So I attempted to backflip off while mid-air on the swing.
I landed face-down and nearly smashed my nose into my skull...

Ouchie >_< Ye could've practice somewhere safer...:/

Does punching bricks even sound dumb...? nya~

Myuu.

idk... well once i chucked a brick up at a mango tree to get some mangos to fall down. Pretty weird but it still worked.>_>

mjjfan10

Pokemon Trader
In elementary school we had this giant rock wall/tower thingy in the middle of the playground. Must've been a good 8-10 ten feet tall. I was dared to jump off of it, so I did and ended up spraining both ankles and one of my wrists and bruising myself very badly. :|

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I accidentally ended up posting about KH in the DBZ thread.

Flame Mistress

I remember one now: in one of my 11+ exam interviews, the headmistress asked me if I had any questions. I was really nervous, and I wasn't exactly thinking straight, but I knew that I had to say something, so I asked if we got to choose our own lessons. -______- I also made a gazillion mistakes in that one interview, which I can't all remember right now. Still got in, though. I have no idea how. I didn't go to that school, anyway, so it doesn't really matter, but I cringe every time I think about it.