• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Made Your Day?

Beechlgz

I didn't die, which is always good.

This. Another day added to my life is a great blessing.

Also, to have enough food to eat, and a choice of food too, and enough clean water to drink especially when dehydrated with flu really made my day.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Waking up to a text saying "I love you Matthias" makes my day every time.
my bearded dragon did a perfect backflip off a rock and then ate a cricket, was awesome stuff.
and since today is a snow day, my bed will be the rest of my day.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Finding out school was cancelled due to the massive ice storm? Yea, I think that qualifies as making my day.

It's all across America, might as well make it a holiday.

I gotta say, the snow day is nice, but what made my day so far is hearing my brother freak out over a game on Xbox. Tell me, why do people get so worked up about games, and why is it so hilarious?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
since today is a snow day, my bed will be the rest of my day.

For a split second I was going to 'like' this like it was FB. :(

It usually involves either a major achievement in school or pokemon.

Last night, my friend came over and we played LittleBigPlanet together and had fun trying to complete a very long level and that had totally made my day. :D

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I just got an extra snow day after today's snow day :D

Need I say more?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Snowpocalypse 2011, of cour...wait, everyone else said that first? Well, I wouldn't want to be unoriginal, so...
My roommate made cinnamon rolls today! Those are my favorite breakfasty-sweets, and she shared, so that also made my day.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
As as opposed to what made my day, something that would make my day would be a girl I like that likes me back and is into Anime & video games would make my day anytime.... most of them girls are into their hair & those MTV shows.:(

My mom's face.. make my day great

You know, I never knew what to say when someone says my mom is a whore, but I'm pretty sure this would leave them speechless.

These bots are getting less like bots and more like your wise uncle who just got out of jail. I like it. In fact, it made my day.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Getting Visitor Messages saying that my Signature made their day makes my day.;) HAHAHAHA

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
what made my day so far is hearing my brother freak out over a game on Xbox. Tell me, why do people get so worked up about games, and why is it so hilarious?

Rage, can't get enough of it. Also, I love pissing off annoying people over xbox live for the lulz XD

koosbane

master breeder
On tuesday I got to hang out with three of my friends for one of their birthdays. most of the day was spent playing call of duty: black ops. We had a great time and to top it off we hit up a southern cooking buffet for lunch. Couldn't ask for more.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
My best mate was borrowing some money from me and took a 50p out my wallet just as this really hot girl turns around, goes up to him and starts screaming at him for "stealing my money".

Of course, it wouldn't have made my day if he hadn't been b!tchslapped by her.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
My best mate was borrowing some money from me and took a 50p out my wallet just as this really hot girl turns around, goes up to him and starts screaming at him for "stealing my money".

Of course, it wouldn't have made my day if he hadn't been b!tchslapped by her.

Did he hit her back?

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Pre-ordering White made my day ^^

What really made my life though was the fact that I only have 5 more school days until B&W come out, as I'm off school for the next three weeks for work experience and half term. Oh yeah ;)