• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

404 Error

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Very nice. Good job. I have a request or two.
1. Please add a little more humor. Maybe not as much as the adventure of adventurenesss cycle. But a little more PLEZE.
2. Please add me to the pm list.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Im going to guess the figure is a gym leader.
I won't say whether you're right or not. You will, however, find out soon enough.

Awesome chapter! Intense fight scene with the Z4 and also the scene with Flutters and Violet was very touching. Excited to find out just WHY Orange hates Bug-types so much. Also, nice cliffhanger. Good job on this chapter!
Thanks, glad you like it!

Wow, cool fanfic! Just read the whole thing! There is one mistake, though:

Wher it says two, it should be too. Please add me to the PM list. Keep up the good work!

Shymain
Mistake fixed, thanks. And you're added.

A black and yellow cube of static. With stingers.
That's just creepy.
This fic is certainly highly educational about Glitch Pokémon. Which I find really cool.
Sorry about the lack of focus. >.< Cool chapter, with the swarming and all. I like the way you make the normal and the Glitch Pokémon interact, making the Glitch Pokémon seem more normal. Did that make sense?
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter of both this and the Epic of Epicness with much eagerness and invisible candyfloss.

Well, I just posted the new Epic of Epicness chapter, so yeah. That also means, FYI, that I will begin work on the next chapter for this. I'm sorry about the lengthy wait, but once the Adventure of Adventureness series is over (which won't be much longer now, there's only one more chapter and the epilogue left), this will see slightly more frequent updates.

So I assume will Giovanni will be a Care Bear?

Anyway great chapter packed with good free-flowing humor.
Glad you like it. As for the Giovanni equivalent... I won't reveal any details. Not just yet.

Very nice. Good job. I have a request or two.
1. Please add a little more humor. Maybe not as much as the adventure of adventurenesss cycle. But a little more PLEZE.
2. Please add me to the pm list.

1: I'll see what I can do. A lot of the Adventure of Adventureness humor revolves around the lack of a fourth wall, which is far from what I'm doing here.
2: Sure thing!

As I stated above, I'm about to start work on the next chapter. I can't give you any sort of estimate as to when it'll be done, especially since I have exams coming up within the month. But it will be out eventually, you can count on that. I'm likely to get it done before the month is out, but don't quote me on that.

I can't give you any sort of estimate as to when it'll be done, especially since I have exams coming up within the month. But it will be out eventually, you can count on that. I'm likely to get it done before the month is out, but don't quote me on that.

Nice to have an estimate at least. Good luck on your exams!

Deadly.Braviary

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! Where have you been hiding, you frickin awesome fic?!

While this may not be as ROFL-inducing as your AoA series, it is pretty funny and interesting. It's gonna be interesting to see how Red reacts to glitch cities and stuff.

Like I said, it might not be that funny, but give it time to mature and maybe we'll have an epic of funnyness!! Speaking of '-ness'... Error of Errorness crossover, later on?

Oh, and I almost forgot. Add me to the PM List.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
As I posted about 15 minutes ago in The Adventure of Adventureness, I will be keeping up with this story, so can I be added to the PM list please? I'll start reviewing on Chapter 5. The other 4 I might do to, but I doubt it. ;479; if it gets at least half as funny as the Adventure of Adventureness series.
Speaking of Rotom, would it be possible for a Rotom to exist safely (and be pretty powerful) in the glitched world, since it has power over machines?

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Nice to have an estimate at least. Good luck on your exams!
Thanks!

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! Where have you been hiding, you frickin awesome fic?!
Mostly on the second to seventh pages of the fanfic section. It's not quite as popular as my other one, and the infrequent updates don't help.

While this may not be as ROFL-inducing as your AoA series, it is pretty funny and interesting. It's gonna be interesting to see how Red reacts to glitch cities and stuff.
Thank you. I assure you, Red will have some pretty humorous reactions.

Like I said, it might not be that funny, but give it time to mature and maybe we'll have an epic of funnyness!! Speaking of '-ness'... Error of Errorness crossover, later on?
I haven't ruled out the possibility, and yet I'm not sure how I would handle it. Only time will tell with that one.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Add me to the PM List.
Consider it done.

As I posted about 15 minutes ago in The Adventure of Adventureness, I will be keeping up with this story, so can I be added to the PM list please? I'll start reviewing on Chapter 5. The other 4 I might do to, but I doubt it. ;479; if it gets at least half as funny as the Adventure of Adventureness series.
Sure thing, you're added.

Speaking of Rotom, would it be possible for a Rotom to exist safely (and be pretty powerful) in the glitched world, since it has power over machines?
That won't actually be explored. I've come to the decision that this story will encompass only Generation I Pokémon, moves, and move compatibility. No abilities, either. This sort of thing will become evident in the next chapter, where a Pokémon uses a move that it can only learn in Generation I via a TM. I won't be sticking to the whole level move restriction either, though, not unlike the anime and The Adventure of Adventureness.

On the subject of the next chapter, I'm working on it right now. If all goes well, it may be up by the weekend. And now that The Adventure of Adventureness series is done, this might see more frequent updates. After my exams, anyway.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
This sort of thing will become evident in the next chapter, where a Pokémon uses a move that it can only learn in Generation I via a TM

May I assume a Persian will be using BubbleBeam? Or a Machamp with Fissure? Oh, and also, when will Missingno. appear(or will it)? Staying tuned for more!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
May I assume a Persian will be using BubbleBeam? Or a Machamp with Fissure?
You can assume both those things if you want. Doesn't mean they'll happen. Not now, anyway.

Oh, and also, when will Missingno. appear(or will it)? Staying tuned for more!

As to that, I cannot say just yet. You can be sure that Missingno. will make at least one appearance, but I won't say when.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Chapter 5: Meet Team Debug
~~~~~~~~​
Red, Orange, and Violet were now fully awake as the shadowy figure approached them. Violet slowly reached towards her belt. As her fingers brushed against Chompy's Poké Ball, however, the figure stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself to be a grown man who now looked more hopelessly lost than dangerous. He was wearing odd, white clothing, and a large, green "D" could be seen on the front of his shirt.

"Hello?" said Red cautiously. The man jumped and finally looked at the trio.

"Wha? Oh... Oh, it's just a bunch of kids," he muttered, more to himself than anything, it seemed. "What are you doing camping out in Ivadirin Forest anyway? Don't you know it's dangerous?"

"Dangerous?" repeated Red. Orange, however, noticed the green "D" on the man's shirt, and his eyes narrowed.

"Wait a minute!" he exclaimed. "You're with that horrible Team Debug, aren't you?!"

"Horrible? Hardly," snorted the man. "Wait- are you three with Team Error?!"

"What? No!" exclaimed Violet, but too late; the man seemed beyond reason.

"I knew it. Team Error found out about our plan and now they're sending you secret agents to foil it! Well it won't work! We will eliminate the Glitch Pokémon and restore Tanko to its former glory!"

"...You're a loony," stated Orange after a moment's stunned silence. "You know that, right?"

In response, the man assumed an aggressive stance and took a Poké Ball off his belt. At this, Red, Orange, and Violet leapt out of their sleeping bags and stood upright, each of them grasping a Poké Ball of their own.

The man threw his ball first. "Take this, Team Error!" he bellowed.

In a flash of light, what appeared to be a large, knotted clump of blue seaweed materialized. Poking out from the bottom of the clump were two small, red feet. A pair of large, white eyes could be seen in the clump, poking out from the small gaps between the creepers. Violet grabbed her Pokédex and held it out at the Pokémon.

"Tangela, the Vine Pokémon," droned the device. "Tangela are immensely shy. If a Tangela's vines break off in battle, they regrow almost instantly."

"I got this," Red assured Orange and Violet. He threw the ball he was holding and shouted, "Charmander, let's go!"

In another flash of light, Red's Charmander appeared. It stood its ground, its tail flame blazing brightly in the night, and stared down the Tangela, whose eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of its fiery opponent.

"Tangela! Constrict!" roared the Team Debug grunt.

"Tang tang Tangela!" exclaimed Tangela as a pair of teal vines erupted forth from its tangled body and made to snake around Charmander.

"Charmander, Ember!" ordered Red.

"Char char!" Charmander replied as it wheeled around and flicked its tail back and forth, sending small flames flying at the Vine Pokémon. Tangela screeched in pain as the flames made contact, and the vines shrunk back into its body.

"Tangela, don't be such a wuss!" the grunt growled. "Use your Vine Whip!"

"Tang!" exclaimed Tangela as the vines re-emerged. This time, it slapped Charmander with the vines, knocking it back.

"Charmander, use your Scratch attack now!" Red commanded.

Charmander held up its right arm and charged at Tangela. Upon reaching it, Charmander brought its arm down and scratched its vine-cloaked adversary. The attack appeared to have little effect, however.

"Tangela have high Defense," sneered the man as Charmander backed away. "You honestly expect a physical move to harm it that much? Pathetic! Tangela, finish it! Skull Bash now!"

"Tangela la!" Tangela replied as it leaned forward and charged right at Charmander.

"Ember!" Red called out desperately!

Charmander wheeled around once more and sent a fresh wave of flames at the oncoming Tangela. It screeched in pain yet again, but this time collapsed to the ground and made no effort whatsoever to get up.

"Tangela, return," sighed the man as he held the Poké Ball out. Once Tangela was back in its ball, he turned to glare at the trio.

"What are you looking at us like that for?" demanded Orange.

"You may win this time, Team Error, but mark my words-"

"WE'RE NOT TEAM ERROR!" shouted Orange, Red, and Violet simultaneously.

"...Oh. Yeah, I guess not. I don't think they hire kids anyway," muttered the man. "And you're not wearing the uniform- those guys tend to be very brazen about that sort of thing. And you used a Charmander- Team Error goons wouldn't be caught dead with natural Pokémon."

"You couldn't have realized any of that before the battle?" Orange asked.

"What do you mean, natural Pokémon?" Violet inquired.

"Natural Pokémon are Pokémon that are actually real, such as Charmander, Spearow, and Weezing, that sort of thing," the man explained. "Team Debug's goal is to ensure that natural Pokémon take back the Tanko region from the clutches of Glitch Pokémon."

"What are Glitch Pokémon, then?" asked Red.

"Abnormal beings posing as Pokémon," the man answered with a growl. "Usually square in shape with blocky markings. Stuff like 44Hy and Z4."

"Excuse me!" Orange exclaimed, now positively furious. "My first Pokémon happens to be a 44Hy!"

At this news, the man took a step forward in an alarming manner.

"Then you must act fast. Get rid of it and any other Glitch Pokémon you might have on you. Now, before it's too late! Mark my words, those abominations are no good!"

And with that, he wheeled around and stomped away.

"What a nutcase!" Orange exclaimed, still fuming. "44Hy is as natural as any other Pokémon."

"All due respect, I didn't see it as natural," Red chimed in. "In Kanto, I've never seen such Pokémon as the ones I've encountered here."

"I knew Team Debug and Team Error were dangerous weirdos," observed Violet, "but I didn't think they were extremists. Team Debug seems to want to wipe out entire races of Pokémon!"

"I won't deny it, Pokémon like Z4, .4, and 44Hy creep me out a little," Red stated, "But if you guys are fine with them, they can't be that bad.!"

"At least that guy didn't steal our Pokémon," Orange said as he checked his belt, confirming that both Poké Balls were still there.

"Yeah," Violet agreed as she mimicked this action, to discover that both Chompy and Flutters were still there.

"Yeah, cause they seem a lot like this gang back in Kanto- oh, no," Red murmured.

"What?" asked Violet as Red pulled a Poké Ball off his belt.

"One of my Poké Balls is missing!" Red exclaimed as he held out the one he had left, which opened up to reveal his Rattata.

"That crook stole your Charmander!" Orange exclaimed.

Without another word, the trio dashed off into the woods in the direction the Team Debug grunt had gone, Red pausing briefly to call Rattata back.

Red, Orange, and Violet made their way through scrambled trees, rocks, and fragments of brick, and just two minutes in, had caught up to the grunt. He was looking at a Poké Ball in his hand and smirking in a smug manner.

"Stop, thief!" Red exclaimed.

"Hmm?" the man replied as he turned around to face the trio. "Ah, it's you three again. I'll admit, you're lucky to have caught up to me. I was banking on you to fall back asleep after I left, and you wouldn't have noticed Charmander's absence until the morning."

"You horrible man!" growled Violet. "How dare you steal someone else's Pokémon?!"

"Well, I'm not likely to tell you three. You appear to be very much against our cause, you see," said the man smoothly. "If I were to divulge anything about the secret plans of Team Debug, you're likely to just run off to the authorities. All I will say is that Charmander, as a Fire-type, is essential to our current plan."

"Just use your own Fire-type, then!" Red snarled. "Why steal one when you can catch one the legitimate way?"

"Because Poké Balls cost money, and my salary is pitiful," snapped the man. "Now I'll make you a deal. You three come with me and promise to keep quiet about anything you see, and I will give Charmander right back when we're done."

The three exchanged wary, suspicious glances. Orange shook his head and inconspicuously pointed at one of his Poké Balls and mouthed "44Hy". Red got the idea and winked. They then turned back to face the grunt.

"No deal," Red stated. "Give Charmander back now or else."

"Or else what?" sneered the grunt.

"Or else this!" shouted Orange as he took the Poké Ball off his belt and launched it into the air. "44Hy, hold him with Disable!"

In a flash of light, 44Hy materialized. Instantly, a pink aura came over its body, and the grunt suddenly found himself immobile, though his eyes bugged out in fear as he saw his assailant.

"I'll be taking that back, thanks," Red smirked as he swiped Charmander's Poké Ball out of the crook's hand.

"Let him go, now, 44Hy," said Orange.

"Hyyy," replied 44Hy as the pink aura vanished.

As soon as the grunt realized he was now able to move, he staggered backwards, cleared his throat, took a deep breath, and screamed,

"HEY! THERE'S A GLITCH OVER HERE! ATTACK NOW!!!!"

With a great rustling of leaves and roof tiles, five Team Debug grunts leapt down out of the surrounding trees, and stood in a circle, surrounding the trio. Each one of them held a Poké Ball.

"Not good," muttered Orange.

"GO!" exclaimed the five grunts simultaneously as they launched their Poké Balls. As the spheres split open, blinding light surrounded the trio. As it faded, Red observed the presence of five different Pokémon. One had a small, round body with lithe arms and legs and a long, skinny tail. A snout could be seen just beneath its eyes, which were narrowed in perpetual anger. Another one had a dark blue body with thin legs that had no feet, and it stayed airborne by constantly flapping its wings, which were purple on the inside. Though its mouth was constantly open, baring its sharp fangs, it had no eyes. The third was a Rattata. One looked like an oversized Poké Ball with angry eyes and no button. The final one, fishlike in shape, flopped about on the ground. Its body was coated in crimson scales, though its fins were yellow. Red, Orange, and Violet all took out their Pokédexes and pointed them at their opponents.

"Mankey, the Pig Monkey Pokémon," said Red's Pokédex. "Mankey is normally docile, but will become angry at the slightest provocation. You will not like Mankey when Mankey is angry. Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. A common sight in caves, Zubat unleashes soundwaves to locate its opponents. Overexposure to sunlight is unhealthy for it."

"Voltorb, the Ball Pokémon," stated Orange's Pokédex. "Voltorb's uncanny resemblance to a Poké Ball is unexplained. When angered, it will explode."

"Magikarp, the Fish Pokémon," chimed in Violet's Pokédex. "Though highly energetic, Magikarp is exceedingly weak. It is best known for its signature attack, Splash, which is completely useless."

"Pokémon League rules state that only one Pokémon can be used at a time!" exclaimed Orange.

"Orange, you're an idiot," snapped Violet. "You really think a bunch of crooks are going to care about league regulations? Chompy, Flutters, go!" she added as she threw both of her Poké Balls.

"Yeah, you too, .4!" Orange exclaimed as he tossed his remaining Poké Ball.

"I choose you, Rattata!" Red called as he launched a Poké Ball into the air.

Five more flashes of light, and Chompy the Bellsprout, Flutters the Metapod, .4, and Rattata materialized. 44Hy floated next to its teammates, ready for battle. All at once, everyone except the first grunt began shouting orders at their Pokémon.

"Mankey, hit Rattata with Low Kick!" growled a grunt.

"Dodge it and use Quick Attack!" Red shouted.

"Voltorb, use Tackle on the Metapod!"

"Flutters, Harden attack!"

"Rattata, use Water Gun on .4!"

".4, TM05!"

"Zubat, Leech Life on Bellsprout!"

"Chompy, Vine Whip!"

"Magikarp, Splash attack!"

"44Hy, Confusion!"

Mankey lunged forward foot-first and attempted to trip Red's Rattata, who darted out of the attack's path and plowed into Mankey's side, knocking it down. Voltorb rolled forward at a high speed, but Flutters's body took on a green glow and the attack appeared to have no effect. Rattata unleashed a stream of water from its mouth, but .4 vanished into thin air, and the attack missed completely. Zubat's fangs began glowing green as it swooped down on Chompy, who extended a pair of vines, succeeding at keeping the Bat Pokémon at bay. Magikarp flopped around in place to absolutely no effect whatsoever as 44Hy launched a ray of blue energy. Upon being hit by the attack, Magikarp fainted on the spot. As the grunt withdrew Magikarp, 44Hy turned to face the enemy's Rattata, and suddenly, two glowing orbs of bright white light formed above the Riverside Pokémon. The orbs shaped themselves to look like feet of some sort, and then launched themselves at the Rattata.

"What was that?!" exclaimed Violet as the Rattata fell over, unconscious.

"I think 44Hy learned how to use Double Kick!" Orange exclaimed. "44Hy, now use Double Kick on Voltorb!"

"Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" shrieked 44Hy as it rose high into the air and began to glow. Orange's eyes brimmed with tears of joy as the luminous cube grew in size until it was nearly twice as large as before. The glow then faded.

44Hy was gone; in its place, the black-and-yellow form of the Pokémon Red had seen on his Pokédex back in the Ivadirin City Pokémon Center. Orange triumphantly held his Pokédex up, pointing it right at his newly-evolved Pokémon.

"Q, the Deep Sea Pokémon, and the evolved form of 44Hy," stated the Pokédex. "When it starts to use its immense Psychic powers, its entire body lights up. It can dive underwater to great depths."

"Kyuuuuuuuuuu," called out Q in a soft, high-pitched, melodious voice.

"Ugh!" exclaimed one of the Team Debug grunts, a nauseated expression on his face as he stared at the newly evolved Deep Sea Pokémon. "It's hideous!"

"What?!" snarled Orange, a look of fury on his face. "How dare you!? Q, take out the rest of these Pokémon with Confusion!"

"Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu," replied Q as it fired off three rays of blue psychic energy from various points on its body. The rays struck Voltorb, Zubat, and Mankey, but only the latter two fainted. Voltorb, though badly hurt, was obviously still conscious.

"Voltorb, Voltorb," droned Voltorb in a mechanical voice as its body slowly began to emit yellow light.

"Is it evolving?" asked Orange.

"I don't think so," Red answered. "We ought to back up a bit."

"No. Voltorb, NO!" screamed the grunt as Voltorb's glowing body began to let loose a thin stream of black smoke- and then exploded violently and suddenly, throwing up a massive cloud of dust.

Once the dust cleared, it became clear that nobody was actually hurt by the attack- though Voltorb managed to knock itself out. But Chompy, Flutters, Red's Rattata, and Orange's .4 and Q were all unharmed.

"Damn it, Will!" snapped the grunt who owned the Mankey, violently addressing the Tangela-owning grunt. "This is all your fault!"

"What?!" the grunt named Will exclaimed, now all fired up. "How do you figure that?"

"If you hadn't taken your sweet old time swiping that Charmander, we could've started that fire by now and gotten rid of all the Z4!"

"What?" Orange, Red, and Violet said simultaneously, their voices thick with incredulity. Will and the other grunt jumped, having momentarily forgotten that the trio hadn't left. Will then slapped the other grunt in the face.

"You idiot!" Will exclaimed. "What are you doing, revealing our plan to these twerps?!"

"Ease up, I didn't tell them everything!" the other grunt shouted defensively.

"You just told them that we were gonna set Ivadirin Forest on fire and kill all the Z4!"

"...Oh. I guess I did tell them everything, then, didn't I?" the grunt muttered sheepishly. Will facepalmed.

"You horrible people!" Violet exclaimed, her eyes wide with shock and rage. "You do realize that a fire would've killed everything in this forest, including all the Caterpie and Metapod, the Weedle and Kakuna, and us?!"

"Look, we didn't make the decisions here," Will stated. "We just got our orders from the boss, and we're just carrying them out as planned. And you weren't exactly supposed to find out about them, were they, Lou?"

"Your boss's orders included arson and murder?" replied Red.

"He said there might be some casualties, but as long as we killed every single Z4 in the forest it would all be worth it," said Lou. "Now, if it's all the same to you, we'll be getting back to headquarters and-"

"Shut up!" snapped Will as he slapped Lou's face.

"Ow! What?!" exclaimed Lou.

"Don't give me that, you were about to say just where headquarters is located!"

"No, I most certainly... Uh... Oh. Wow, I guess I was," chuckled Lou sheepishly. Will facepalmed again.

"I don't think you'll be going anywhere," sneered Violet. "Flutters, hit 'em with String Shot!"

"Not so fast!" exclaimed one of the other grunts as he threw something small and dark to the ground. Whatever it was, upon impact with the ground it let loose a blast of black smoke that cleared away as quickly as it came. Flutters let loose String Shot, but it merely hit a combination rock/tree/concrete structure some five yards away; the grunts had vanished.

"Well, damn," sighed Red after a few moments' silence. "So what now?"

"What now?" repeated Orange. "Night or not, we get the hell out of here right now!"

"What about our sleeping bags and backpacks, though?" Violet wondered out loud. "We left them back at the campsite."

"Kyuuu," replied Q; the trio wheeled around to face Q, and saw that it was psychically levitating three sleeping bags and three backpacks around it.

"Still freaks me out a bit," grinned Red as he took his sleeping bag and backpack. "But I think I'm really starting to like Q."

"That's what I like to hear, Red," Orange grinned back as he took his own backpack and sleeping bag.

A minute later, Red, Orange, and Violet had stuffed their sleeping bags into their backpacks, put the backpacks on their backs, and withdrew their Pokémon. Then, all of them trying and failing to stifle large yawns, they set off into the depths of the Ivadirin Forest.
~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 5.​

Last edited:

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Okay, time to start. So Team Debug wants to destroy all glitch Pokemon, and Team Error wants to destroy all natural Pokemon. How will Red and Co. handle fightng TWO rival teams. In RSE, you just had to call upon on Pokemon to solve it all. But how could that happen here... Missingno. or Mew (or both?)? A Ratatta with Water Gun. That's the Gen 1 TM, right? What is the downside to Q again? Seems pretty fine to me. Good job on seting up the grunts' characters. Stupid to the point of beating each other up, and willing to destroy anything for their bosses need. Also, with the Rotom thing, I wanted to know what you thought, liking glitch Pokemon and all. Also, will any other kind of Glitches appear with 1st Pokemon, such as the Transform glitch with Ditto?

President People

Eat The Path
Ah, a new chapter at last! The plot thickens… Very interested to see what Team Glitch will be like, and what will be needed to defeat both teams. Can't wait for more glitch Pokémon to be introduced.

Small error…
"I won't deny it, Pokémon like Z4, .4, and 44Hy creep me out a little," Red stated, "But if you guys are fine with them, they can't be that bad.!"

A little undecided on punctuation here? :p

Keep the great chapters coming! I hope they continue to be released smoothly. :)

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
My New Years Resolution still stands, here I am with another review!

Team Debug, hmmmm, all they want to do is restore Tanko. As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. This is interesting.
And now the only Team we haven't met yet is Team Error, let's hope they'll be a little less radical when dealing with the so called "Natural Pokemon".

In other news, 44hy evolved, good for Orange. Can't wait to see who's Pokemon will evolve next, Red or Violet's.

Great chapter, introduced some tension with the Team Debug grunts, and 44hy's evolution.

Cant' wait to see more,

Knightfall signing off...;005;

Son_of_Shadows

such as Charmander, Spearow, and Weezing, that sort of thing

Wouldn't be a MissingnoMaster fic without a Weezing reference or three.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Noooooo! Dont die glitchies! I hope team error wont try and kill the normal pokemon!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
IMO, best chapter so far. I get now why they're called Debug and Error. In other news, yay! 44hy evolved into Q! I was hoping there would be some middle form too, though, something like ????????????. But still, happy for Orange, and I'm rooting for Charmander to evolve next(go Charmeleon!)

rangernumber-x

Experienced trainer
Great chapter. It shows that Tanko isn't that different, as in there teams are always going to have 'that guy' in the group, that can't wait to tell all of the 'top secret' plans to trainers that could easily beat their whole team. Anyway, great to see a evolution already, even before seeing the first gym. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and what you've done with Brock.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Okay, time to start. So Team Debug wants to destroy all glitch Pokemon, and Team Error wants to destroy all natural Pokemon. How will Red and Co. handle fightng TWO rival teams. In RSE, you just had to call upon on Pokemon to solve it all. But how could that happen here... Missingno. or Mew (or both?)?
You'll see eventually.

A Ratatta with Water Gun. That's the Gen 1 TM, right?
That and Will's Tangela knowing Skull Bash.

What is the downside to Q again? Seems pretty fine to me.
No downside. For now, anyway.

Also, will any other kind of Glitches appear with 1st Pokemon, such as the Transform glitch with Ditto?
I haven't ruled it out. In that specific instance, it's really just a question of finding the right time, place, and method to implement it.

Ah, a new chapter at last! The plot thickens… Very interested to see what Team Glitch will be like, and what will be needed to defeat both teams. Can't wait for more glitch Pokémon to be introduced.
It will actually take a while for more Glitch Pokémon to be introduced. Not until after Rewept Gym.

A little undecided on punctuation here? :p
Ooh, yeah, I probably ought to fix that. Thanks for catching that.

Keep the great chapters coming! I hope they continue to be released smoothly. :)
Thanks! I hope so too.

My New Years Resolution still stands, here I am with another review!
Good. Good.

Team Debug, hmmmm, all they want to do is restore Tanko. As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. This is interesting.
I think so. :)

And now the only Team we haven't met yet is Team Error, let's hope they'll be a little less radical when dealing with the so called "Natural Pokemon".
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

In other news, 44hy evolved, good for Orange. Can't wait to see who's Pokemon will evolve next, Red or Violet's.
Most likely to be Flutters, though I haven't ruled out Charmander evolving first.

Great chapter, introduced some tension with the Team Debug grunts, and 44hy's evolution.

Cant' wait to see more,

Knightfall signing off...;005;
Thanks!

Wouldn't be a MissingnoMaster fic without a Weezing reference or three.
Heh. I couldn't resist.

Noooooo! Dont die glitchies! I hope team error wont try and kill the normal pokemon!
I can't promise they won't try. Whether they succeed is a whole other swarm of Yanma.

IMO, best chapter so far. I get now why they're called Debug and Error. In other news, yay! 44hy evolved into Q! I was hoping there would be some middle form too, though, something like ????????????. But still, happy for Orange, and I'm rooting for Charmander to evolve next(go Charmeleon!)
No, no middle form. As for the next evolution, its going to be either Charmander or Flutters. Haven't yet decided.

Great chapter. It shows that Tanko isn't that different, as in there teams are always going to have 'that guy' in the group, that can't wait to tell all of the 'top secret' plans to trainers that could easily beat their whole team. Anyway, great to see a evolution already, even before seeing the first gym. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and what you've done with Brock.
Maybe it's just me, but it looks as though you phrased it to seem like 44Hy's was the first evolution in the series. Not so, as Flutters became a Metapod in the previous chapter. Also, we will be seeing more of Will and Lou as time goes on.

Great chapter as always. What will happen with Q's "special" powers? You know what I mean. >:]
Oh, I know what you mean. I've been wondering how I might implement those, or even if I will. I won't say any more at the moment, but I have not ruled it out.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Charmander-Charmeleon! Not flutters!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Okay, I've been watching this fic for a while, but I haven't reviewed yet. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this fic is awesome! I might even like it better than the Adventureness series. Your characters are believable and likable, and I think you might be the only writer on Serebii who could make the gen 1 glitches merge with the games' reality so seamlessly. The plot seems to be developing really well, and I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Like I said, the characters you've created are great. They each have distinct personalities, and I really do get a sense of their character when reading them. I especially like how you've shaped their teams to match their personalities. I'd like to be more helpful here, but there's really not much I can say that could make this any better.

The only thing better than your characters is the way you write the glitches. I tried to write a glitch Pokemon once (the story isn't posted here) and it was garbage. It didn't fit in with the rest of the world, but you manage to do it without many problems. The only thing I would suggest changing is the portrayal of tile glitches. You make it fairly obvious that they're there, but they never seem to have a major effect on anything. Maybe having a character fall into a random patch of ocean, or have some Pokemon hiding in a patch of tall grass on somebody's roof, or have the cast chow down on a fresh dinner of home grown twenty nines. You get the idea.

The plot is awesome, too, like I said. I can't wait to read more about Red, Orange, and Violets' journey through Tanko and their fight against Teams Error and Debug.

Oh, and I'm going to guess that Missingno. is a legendary. Horay for fan speculation with no basis in fact!

-;201-t;;201-a;

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. Can I be on the PM list?

Last edited: