1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ashachu

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by *futachimaru*, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *futachimaru*

*futachimaru* Music Maker/ Dreamer

remember when ash turned into a pikachu

they should do more plot twists like that

2. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Lmao, this thread is brilliant.

It was a fun episode back in Johto, but it wasn't a plot twist...

3. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

HA ha I remember when this episode became such a huge fad with the whole ashachu thing Ah good ole Johto days ahhh.

4. RickHoenn

RickHoenn Banned

I loved this episode, one of my favorite from Johto golden days. :')

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Something that was seen for the last 2 minutes of an episode and 1 minute of the next ep? Wow.

6. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

It still seems pretty popular, I know some fans who still love Ashachu after all these years. Don't know why the Pokemon people won't try this again? I myself would love it. Maybe since Best Wishes is kind of doing repeatish storylines, they could do it.

7. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

They wasted potential with that. Why leave the episode as a cliffhanger if he's going to turn back into a human before the Opening Credits in the next episode?

I don't think we've ever seen a Pokemon Witch/Wizard after that episode, have we? It'd be fun to see what people could do with Pokemon based magic instead of the same ol' IT'S SCIENCE angle thrown at us all the time.

8. Nekaku

Nekaku Well-Known Member

I used to think there was an episode in between that 4Kids did not dub or I just missed it. Now I find out there was none? I'm kinda disappointed now. :(

9. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

Hahaha, yes i remember that..

/usefulness of thread.

10. Ace Of Keys

Ace Of Keys Me and My sketch pad

true, episodes like that were really sweet. it was random but still tasteful ;)

11. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Sounds like something you'd complain about. TRUTH!

12. Champion Jared 14

Champion Jared 14 Well-Known Member

While it was something done only once, it's clearly a standout moment of that saga that was indeed very memorable...

13. Kameinu

Kameinu Go, Gible!

It was adorable. But I find the attention it still gets pretty stupid.

Why? What's so special about? =/

14. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

No.......I'd rather not see that again.

15. Nekaku

Nekaku Well-Known Member

It's johto so of course he will complain

16. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Nothing It was just something the writers did as a comedy act and nothing more.

17. Spidey

Spidey ?!

I barely remember 'Ashachu.'

18. PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa Veronica Taylor fan

I love Ashachu. And I think it would be awesome if he returned!! ^_^

And although the writers screwed up in Johto, I think they would do better this time, if they decided to bring Ashachu back. =)

I mean, if you ask me, there's a big plothole here. Why would the writers create a plot so unique and interesting, and then do nothing with it? In my opinion, it looks like they DID have something awesome planned, but they must have ditched the plot at the last minute.

Haha. Sorry if I'm looking too much into this. I'm a HUGE fan of Ashachu, so I can't help it. XD

Yes, it was a plot twist. I mean, it's certainly not your average, normal event that you would see happen during an episode. Cause most people wouldn't expect to see that happen at all in Pokemon (maybe in other anime, but not Pokemon).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  19. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

I always felt as if there was meant to be an episode between the one where he got changed and the one where he reverted back to his human self.. It's a shame they didn't air one, it could've been fun.

20. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

For some reason, I thought of "Asperchu" when I saw the title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.