• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ SMA: I did have a YouTube video recently that had most of my main team appear on it. I did change one Poke, but the two okes did play basically the same role. We might have to just have you take a few minutes of your time and have you watch it. I'll PM you the link shortly.

If we do get around to battling anytime soon, I do have other teams, of course,

Animation

Banned
No happy birthday for me? I feel soooo left out, Anyway Gig is right. We need to war and kick some azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you Jeyre and I'd like to battle you just for the hell of it.

We might be able to get around to it today. I should be free for battle anytime starting now, up until 1pm today (U.S. Central Time).

And since I PMd you in the fullest details i knew how to about my current wi-fi team, whenever you and Giggity battle next with you using that team, count it towards the clan tourney. I think I gave you a full enough overview of the team to take him on. Feel free to use it for other battles, as well, should you want to. I actually wouldn't mind knowing how well it can stand up to people in Shoddy/PO land.

No happy birthday for me? I feel soooo left out, Anyway Gig is right. We need to war and kick some azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy B-Day (belated). I didn't know. I suppose I should scroll down to the bottom of the main page more often. >_<

Animation

Banned
Lol it's fine, anyway I finally had a GOOD battle today vs Sky and I lost 1-0 due to miss prediction, but that's life right? Anyway, what's up crackers and n!gnogs?

old man

On Guard!!!
Phop and Ships We need to battle soon :)

Animation

Banned
Let's get this **** together people. This clan has been open for like two weeks and still no war if we wanted to be in a clan and do nothing we might as well had not made one. Let's get this **** moving D:<

phop

(D)
I'm unfamiliar with why I have to battle clan mates, can someone enlighten me? I'm not bothered I just wanna know.

I was recently appointed the 4th Gen OU leader on PO, so I'll be accepting gym battles if people want. Just find my thread on PO forums for further details.

I'm unfamiliar with why I have to battle clan mates, can someone enlighten me? I'm not bothered I just wanna know.

I was recently appointed the 4th Gen OU leader on PO, so I'll be accepting gym battles if people want. Just find my thread on PO forums for further details.

To the best of my knowlege, we have to battle the people in the House we are in, to establish leadership in that House, so you don't have to battle every single person in the clan, just those in the same House. Best overall win/loss record gets leadership.

I believe right now, as it stands, in our House, Old Man has the best win/loss record, so far.

As far as a battle versus me goes, you will probably be battling SMA instead, but he will be using a team specifically designed by me (it's my current wi-fi team) to battle the people who only battle on Shoddy or PO, since I don't have access to either of those.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Application for joinage

Name: TheUmbreonMaster (call me TUM)
FC: Naomi: 1076-6658-9317
Timezone: Eastern standard time -5:00 (But I am on a lot of the time so TZ doesn't really apply to me)
Battle Rating: *Shrugs* you tell me.
Why join: Saw that j-man80 was here plus the clan banner/name is pretty rad.
Improve: I'm always improving and learning
Reference: Divine intuition?
House: White, because Zekrom>Reshirom IMO and i'm getting white version

So yeah thats that, *sits and waits for a test battle*

Name: TheUmbreonMaster (call me TUM)
FC: Naomi: 1076-6658-9317
Timezone: Eastern standard time -5:00 (But I am on a lot of the time so TZ doesn't really apply to me)
Battle Rating: *Shrugs* you tell me.
Why join: Saw that j-man80 was here plus the clan banner/name is pretty rad.
Improve: I'm always improving and learning
Reference: Divine intuition?
House: White, because Zekrom>Reshirom IMO and i'm getting white version

So yeah thats that, *sits and waits for a test battle*

allright, thanks for joining, and when would the best time for you to do a test battle?

old man

On Guard!!!
are you able to come on the chat? if so, that would make it a shitload easier to do that

J's computer (old relic from better times :) wont load the new adobe flash and other components of the chat. So until J can upgrade he has to post here. I know cause of the history I have with J and Phop and Ships and SMA and JR. WOW alot of folks huh :0

J's computer (old relic from better times :) wont load the new adobe flash and other components of the chat. So until J can upgrade he has to post here. I know cause of the history I have with J and Phop and Ships and SMA and JR. WOW alot of folks huh :0

damn... :/ but anyway, Ian (Sma) and I are going change the houses around, just to avoid situations where one person has only wifi and the other has shoddy/po, but they have to battle. So anyway, The White house will be for wifi, and the black house will be online. I think ian will be posting soon t add on to this post

Hey TUM Welcome. If you can get on the clan chat that would the best way to set up a battle. Can you PO or just wifi?

NEWS:We are going to switch who is in what house. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but it seems better to keep people with only wifi in a house separate from sims only. It will help resolve things like inability to battle directly. This will be put into action today. If you have both wifi and sims post to tell us which you prefer and you will be placed accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.