• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riska

That all the other Pokemon ash has know they are never going to be loved as much as he loves Pikachu, and eventually will be either released or set to live out their days back with professor Oak like a once favourite toy now gathering dust in a cupboard. *sniff*

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
I keep sending my Samurott out against Zebstrikas. -.-
it isn't making leveling up any easier >.<
hopefully my Dieno can win this to prevent me smashing my head against the computer desk

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
My worst facepalm moment was back in the days of Crystal when i caught a Heracross in a Masterball.

Flame Mistress

Watching the legend I'm trying to catch struggle itself to death. I threw 80 something balls and had it paralyzed just doesn't seem like that should happen. I remember when I was a kid playing blue I threw my master ball for some reason at another trainers cloyster. From there the game was stuck in a loop I remember, the ball just kept shaking.

I was trying to catch Moltres, and when it started struggling, I began panicking. Just as it was about to faint, I luckily caught it. ;)
Also, my friend accidently used her masterball on the driftloon in DPPt once, thinking they were 'rare'... She had to go through 2 hours of gameplay over again XD

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
When I offered a questionably legit Darkrai on GTS and got a (definitely) legit shiny Kyurem in return. *facepalm* Who would do that?!?
Yeah, that was awesome (for me) but it still calls for a facepalm for the other guy.

Sabrewolfe

I've never even encountered any shiny .. ever ...

I've played
Red
Gold
Ruby
FireRed
Pearl
White.

No shinies so far, ever D; Not even encountering one ...

I have two other brothers, so they get Blue / yellow Silver / Crystal etc.
And they've never got one either ...

/crypalm

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Formes aren't counted as additional monsters.

The different "formes" of Spinda, Genesect and Deoxys for example shouldn't be counted because in general, the sprite is the same. However, I can't honestly say a Pokemon like Shaymin whose Sky and Land Formes are more different than 'seperate' spectes such as Plusle/Minun, Latios/Latias, etc are not different Pokemon.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

I've never even encountered any shiny .. ever ...

I've played
Red
Gold
Ruby
FireRed
Pearl
White.

No shinies so far, ever D; Not even encountering one ...

I have two other brothers, so they get Blue / yellow Silver / Crystal etc.
And they've never got one either ...

/crypalm
At least I'm not the only one... Except I've had Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and White. But of course, I just had to use the all shiny code with my friend's AR on my Diamond to get those ugly shiny Dialga and Manaphy... Believe me, they look totally weird.
...Then I lost my game. *facepalm*

Riceplz

Coming in the room while my girlfriend was playing and just glancing to see her earthquaking a shiny litwick.

I almost cried. Guess it isn't my moment, but it is pretty close.

MonkeyX

i spent hours looking for a naive/jolly shelder once i finally got one i evolved it realizing once it evolves it cant learn shell smash

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
When my friend gaved me hacked eggs of my fav pokes and when they hatched that day... He laughed whill i kept getting frozen game...had to buy a new one. he made me save before the last step.. /crypalm&facepalm

manaphee

新たなる誓い
i didn't facepalm at the time, but when i think about it now i do. p:
i was in second grade playing my ruby version.
i was in rusturf tunnel.
i came across a very peculiar green eared whismur. i screamed and fled because i thought my game was messed up. ._.
*facepalms*

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
@ Flame Misteress Thats why he had a broken arm ... I was so blinded with rage I blacked out..Hmm.Peculiar
Another one was when I saw a shiny in a double battle and accidently surfed it ...It was a geodude...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
The number this time is really good so far. I wonder how far they will go. I'll probably not be able to do the future generations once i get a teaching job

Status
Not open for further replies.