• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Its not MMing but im going to hatch a bunch of Deino eggs in hopes that one will be shiny. Iv been looking for one for weeks so i decided to just hatch a bunch of eggs.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
^ I'm not positive, but I believe that would be considered a not-so-random random encounter. Good luck and I hope it shines for you :)

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
One thing that wouldn't be good is the corrupt people. People like the evil organizations and things.

This made me laugh xD. Our world is filled with corrupt people, many times more than the fictional world of Pokemon. In the Pokemon Universe, corruption is virtually limited to a few specific groups ("Teams"), for the most part, the regions seem to be successful communist countries, all with completely peaceful relations. They don't appear to have any sort of linear hierarchy of leadership, or government of any form beyond individual cities. All of the cities have police forces completely free of corruption, free medical care without any kind of requirement (ID, citizenship, etc), etc. Most mayors have been free of corruption as well, with the exception of one, who was ousted from his mayoral duties when his corruption was discovered.

Compare that to our world, which is made up of hundreds of national governents, each competing with the other for land, resources, etc. Each government is filled with a certain level of corruption, some more so than others (i.e North Korea, China, etc).

PokemonTrainerKaden

Thanks. Iv been searching the trade forums and other various websites in hopes that someone had a shiny zweilous around level 50 or so to trade for my Bashful Haxorus but nobodys been interested. One guy wanted me to find him a Shiny Timid Palkia by the end of the week and that was the closest iv gotten.

Groudon with Magma Armor and Sacred Fire
Kyogre with Water Veil and Glaciate
Rayquaza with Limber and Aeroblast

Last edited:

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Remember when I said I was going to MM all today. Well, my charger is missing, and so are my hopes of a shining Pokemon...:(
Eh, I'll charge it in the car (With my super duper car charger!)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Groudon with Magma Armor and Sacred Fire
Kyogre with Water Veil and Glaciate
Rayquaza with Limber and Aeroblast

Groudon and Rayquaza just scream overpowered if they got those moves and abilities. There's no way they would get those things.

Celebetic

CUTE Pokemon Trainer
i would be a pokemon breeder working with pokemon would be so cool

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
Wonder guard Exeguttor...I can actually see that happening. And Blastoise with Shell smash! Oh yess!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
is do a bit of everything, battling, contest/musical, breeding, adventuring, exploring, maybe not pokéathlon, im faat :L
battles at school would be awesome. they should make the astroturf flame retardent! :)

Celebetic

CUTE Pokemon Trainer
i love looking at my national pokedex on my iphone n seeing all the awesome pokemon and listening to their cries

Snar

I'm ok with 649 though most of them are poorly designed and/or knock offs of older pokemon. I'm still waiting for my Farfecth'd evolution.

I remember my first Shiny, it was Shiny Ponyta. I was young so it went like this: I found Shiny Ponyta. I thought the game was glitches, dropped the handheld, and the game froze. To this day I facepalm myself whenever I think of this moment. *facepalm*

Meh, I'm used to 649. I usually learn about the new Generations during the first week of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.