• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Miku

when lucario died in the movie. i cried.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It made me pretty sad when Latios died. I couldn't understand why he died! And when Arceus was dying....I could care less. It only made me sad when Pikachu and everyone starting fading away then I was like, fine Arceus you can come back, but seriously I don't care for him XD

Anything in the anime with that sad music!

1. Bye Bye Butterfree. I still bawl.
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 ending. So underrated.
3. Pokemon that can't battle in the Battle Frontier because they aren't designed to be strong.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
The scene in Pokemon 4ever where Celebi dies!!! (Bawling my freakin eyes out D,,,,X) I vowed to never see that movie again (I have it on DVD) it was THAT uber-depressing.

MonkeyX

I cried at the end of johto when ash misty and brock went seperet ways my sister still makes fun of me for it.

"You cried watching pokemon!"

"It was 2003, LET IT GO!"

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
My legit shiny history!

I NEVER got the Red Gyarados in any of the Gen II games. (Collective gasp)

My first shiny was a shiny Aron I caught in Victory Road in Sapphire (is now an Aggron in Diamond). Got a shiny Fearow in Pearl, a shiny Pidgey in Soulsilver, KILLED a shiny Rattata in Heartgold (Still makes me wanna jump out a window) got the red Gyarados in both HG and SS to repay my previous debt and got the event Pikachu-colored Pichu and shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
The saddest thing to me was when Ash "released" Primeape and Charizard. Primeape was a strong Pokemon, and Ash just let it go. Charizard did come back, but at that time I thought it was gone forever.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I was only ever interested in shinies in Platinum where you can use the Pokéradar. I was hoping they would bring that back in B/W ): I caught so many with the radar. ):

See i hate everyone who has this kind of attitude pokeradar was a cheap way to get shinies. Perosnally i hold radar shinies right next to lake of rage gyrados in reasons of specialness. Everyone who pokeradars dosent realize how fun other methods are its just cheap and stupid. Im so glad they kept it out of B/W but i regret why they moved the chances for mming its still a bit to easy.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Congrats on the Elgyem Flydreigon! I know you worked hard for it =)

Anyway, I was busy all day today so I didn't get much hunting done. I only hatched a couple eggs and did a couple SR's. Oh well. Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow.

EDIT: Gligari, if you'd spent 2 and a half months hatching deino eggs, you wouldn't say 5th Gen MMing is "too easy"...

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
See i hate everyone who has this kind of attitude pokeradar was a cheap way to get shinies. Perosnally i hold radar shinies right next to lake of rage gyrados in reasons of specialness. Everyone who pokeradars dosent realize how fun other methods are its just cheap and stupid. Im so glad they kept it out of B/W but i regret why they moved the chances for mming its still a bit to easy.
Chaining is too easy but MMing isn't. Even if the chances are 6x more. In my personal opinion, MMing is even longer than REing >_> Because when you MM, it takes a lot longer to get and hatch an egg than to encounter 6 wild pokemon.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Congrats on the Elgyem Flydreigon! I know you worked hard for it =)

Anyway, I was busy all day today so I didn't get much hunting done. I only hatched a couple eggs and did a couple SR's. Oh well. Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow.

EDIT: Gligari, if you'd spent 2 and a half months hatching deino eggs, you wouldn't say 5th Gen MMing is "too easy"...

Believe me mming isnt insanely easy i know i failed at 1000 axew eggs just too much steps to hatch but i dont get why they changed the odds its like they didnt want to piss people off for taking chaining out of the game.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Believe me mming isnt insanely easy i know i failed at 1000 axew eggs just too much steps to hatch but i dont get why they changed the odds its like they didnt want to piss people off for taking chaining out of the game.
The chances didn't even increase that much. Plus, I think they could care less about what people think of them taking chaining out of the game. I've never actually seen someone mad about chaining being gone.

PirateBite

I'm up to 468 eggs hatched for Charmander and still no shine. :( I've been alternating between filling my two boxes with eggs and hatching all of them, and just grabbing five eggs from the daycare man and hatching those before getting five more. I'd like to say it helps cut the boredom, but I don't want to lie to you good people. :D

Congrats to all you new shiny owners out there!

P.S. I really like your sig Spheals!

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
The chances didn't even increase that much. Plus, I think they could care less about what people think of them taking chaining out of the game. I've never actually seen someone mad about chaining being gone.

Ya your right I mean I dont know why im mad the chances INCREASED. Guess im just like that once in a while.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
nevermind

My RNGReporter keeps crashing on me tonight... and my Timer0 keeps fluctuating tonight... guess I won't be getting my Shiny Bold Flawless Solosis DDDDD::::

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
;^^
That was a bit weird, the whole MM/SR versus Chaining.
When I had Platinum, I Chained, but only got up to like 16 in a row. I think MMing is a much easier and better way to look for Shines. You don't even have to pay attention to the screen, but in chaining, you have to look for the shiny grass and hope for another starly (Or whatever). That's just my opinion, please don't start another pointless argument.

Anywho, I've got my sister hatching eggs for me *Devious Smile*.
So, now I'm up to like 130 Snivy eggs and 50 Litwick (Haven't changed my siggy yet.)

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
;^^
When I had Platinum, I Chained, but only got up to like 16 in a row. I think MMing is a much easier and better way to look for Shines. You don't even have to pay attention to the screen, but in chaining, you have to look for the shiny grass and hope for another starly (Or whatever). That's just my opinion, please don't start another pointless argument.

So, now I'm up to like 130 Snivy eggs and 50 Litwick (Haven't changed my siggy yet.)

Haha nice. Its always good to have child labor "cough""cough" i mean loving siblings to help out. :)

;^^

Manipulative, I see.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
My brother was being manipulative earlier. He bought an action replay and made me put in codes for him. Otherwise he wouldn't let me use it, and I really want Latios and Mew...

In other news, I've gotten maybe 3 boxes of Elgyem eggs left. I'll finish hatching them tomorrow and spend time SRing Sudowoodo. Good luck everybody!

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
nevermind

My RNGReporter keeps crashing on me tonight... and my Timer0 keeps fluctuating tonight... guess I won't be getting my Shiny Bold Flawless Solosis DDDDD::::

At least you have the ability to run it. It takes 10 minutes to start it on Linux. That's why I don't RNG.

I have decided to change how I am going forth with shinies.
I will be hatching Axew on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
I will then be hatching Ralts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

I find this much better so I can take a break from seeing the same pokemon hatch from an egg every couple minutes. And the shiny Ralts line looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Updated shiny spoiler in siggy to show that I trained and evolved my shiny gulpin :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.