• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Pokemon has taught me a lot of patience.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Wow, I missed alot…

Congratz to everyone! As for me, taking a break from MMing Lillipup.

why, you tried ten eggs this time and didnt get a shiny?? hehe.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I managed to snag a Shiny Rayquaza in a trade for another one of my Shiny Legendaries...

I am still excited over the whole thing!!! :D

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
It's over. My longest hunt ever is finally over! My White is once again producing shinies, and my Relic Castle hunt is finally finished with..

A shiny Yamask decided to shine on the 33,490th encounter.

HNI_0071.jpg

I nicknamed it Iggy because, well... I wanted to. (I could've nicknamed it Spike, Jet, Ed, or Vicious because it shined while watching Cowboy Bebop just like my Karrablast did xD.) He's a male (finally a guy shiny!) and Hasty natured. I could care less about his stats because I'm not evolving him. I'm just so glad I finally completed this hunt :D.

HNI_0073.jpg

HNI_0075.jpg

HNI_0077.jpg

HNI_0074.jpg

Stunk

Shiny hunter
Congratz sphealsFTW

I still havent recieved my black or sadly my charger but i will eventualy

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
It's over. My longest hunt ever is finally over! My White is once again producing shinies, and my Relic Castle hunt is finally finished with..

HNI_0071.jpg

I nicknamed it Iggy because, well... I wanted to. (I could've nicknamed it Spike, Jet, Ed, or Vicious because it shined while watching Cowboy Bebop just like my Karrablast did xD.) He's a male (finally a guy shiny!) and Hasty natured. I could care less about his stats because I'm not evolving him. I'm just so glad I finally completed this hunt :D.

HNI_0073.jpg

HNI_0075.jpg

HNI_0077.jpg

HNI_0074.jpg

Can I borrow some of your luck? Lol congrats on the Yamask.

Anyway, just signing off for the day. I'm up to 728 eggs for Eevee. Still hoping that this one will hatch in under 1000 eggs, but it doesn't seem likely at this point. Oh well.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Oi vei, Spheal. That's borderline insanity, right there. How'd you even manage to keep count of 33K encounters? o_O

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
thats insane. THATS too much dedication for me!

xerozero69

2 days ago I put Medicham and Chimchar in daycare to pass down Thunder and Fire Punch for a competitive Infernape I'm making. I kid you not, the 2nd egg I hatched was a shiny Chimchar. That's the luckiest/craziest shiny happening I've ever had.

Wardek

U & I
2 days ago I put Medicham and Chimchar in daycare to pass down Thunder and Fire Punch for a competitive Infernape I'm making. I kid you not, the 2nd egg I hatched was a shiny Chimchar. That's the luckiest/craziest shiny happening I've ever had.

Meh, happened to lot of peoples. Congrats anyways.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I had my Relaxed Female Shiny Cyndaquil. Then my cousin gets smart and powered off my system. So, I gave up and started with a regular Cyndaquil, sigh...

You didnt save? Its hard to believ that. Someone on the other forum said they hatched 300 eggs and got a shiny solosis and trained it to lv 12 then their cousin powered of their game cuz they shut it and thats hard to beilive someone wouldnt save. If you did dont lie cuz we dont care if you gave up on your hunt just dont lie. Some guy on the other forum claimed they Rng'd re'd and mm'd the same shiny at different time he said a different story.

EDIT:

HNI_0071.jpg

HNI_0073.jpg

HNI_0075.jpg

HNI_0077.jpg

HNI_0074.jpg
Congrats sphealz i remember you hunting that for a while. Someone on youtube has 20,000 re's there so i think relic castle is bad shiny luck.

Last edited:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I want to see the genosect event or the shiny zekrom and reshiram event. But that dosent seem likely yet since they havent realeased any shiny zekrom or reshiram events in japan yet.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Honestly I'd like an event Deoxys and Jirachi for the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Maybe they could do what they did with Celebi for movie 13? Reason? I'd like to complete my National Pokedex :)

Wardek

U & I
Which place should I hunt from the list (in order of awesomeness)?

Abudant Shrine
Challenger's Cave
Route 11
Giant Chasm
Route 10
Route 12
Chargestone Cave

@Gligari: Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.