• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Hey all. I'm at 450 SRs for Sudowoodo so far. Planning on getting at least 250 more before the day ends. I've also seen some people have gotten shinies, so congrats to them. I hope Sudowoodo shines so I can continue on with the story. Hey, what do you guys is a good name for a shiny Sudowoodo?
My brother named his shiny sudowoodo (random encounter on Platinum I think?) Sparkle (his first shiny lol)

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
When I was younger I was trying really hard to catch groudon and when I caught it I screamed "I just caught grandma!"- eh, wasn't in the game but it sure did make me facepalm.

If I caught Groudon that I would run out of the house screaming, "I caught Grandma" and I live on a REALLY busy street

Raptor_Pie

Shes hot in Gen 4
Taught gyarados 4 hm moves...

Ran away from feebas...

Traded away my palkia for a hacked starmie...

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Shiny cyndaquil here i ******* come !

Dont worry you see just like wardek its random chance so you never know when it will apear. I got mine under 600 both ekans and cyndaquil.vEevee on the other hand is taking longer.

Something sneaky. I named mine Umbrage, because it's a fancy word that has to do with leaves & shade.

Sudowoodo is a shady type lol.

Umbrage is a name that whenever i hear it harr potter pops in my head.

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Dont worry you see just like wardek its random chance so you never know when it will apear. I got mine under 600 both ekans and cyndaquil.vEevee on the other hand is taking longer.

Lol I think of Harry Potter too.

Almost to 650 SRs. It's starting to get really boring hunting for this thing, but I guess I just have to grit my teeth and keep on SRing... good luck to everyone on your hunts!

God i hate it when people assume things are better when they are cuter
any way design wise
Rhydon>Rhyperior
Magmar>Magmortar
Electabuzz>Electivire(shoudl have kept those white eyes with black pupils instead of the weird red ones)
Tangela>Tangrowth
Combusken just looks complete
Grovyle looks complete
.... yh -_-

O-r-e-o

Today on my white version I was biking outside of some grass while searching for audino patches, when my finger slipped and I accidentally went into the grass. Much to my surprise, I ran into a shiny drifblim :D. The last random shiny I remember getting was a swablu back when ruby/sapphire was new, so i was pretty shocked!

Good luck to everyone thats shiny hunting =).

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
I'm up to 150 Normal Snivy. I WILL get that Shiny. Then, I can continue with my game in peace. :)

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Good evening everyone! See not many new shinies since I last checked in... but keep on keeping on!

Well, today I got a shiny Cofagrigus in a 2-for-1 trade. Traded him a female DW Eevee and Gligar for it, and it's legit! I'm so excited, cause Cofagrigus is my favourite fifth generation Pokemon. She's beautiful, and a proud new member of my shiny family. :)

I'm almost done with breeding requests and then I'm going to start breeding for MM eggs again. I have a huge doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I should have plenty of time to do that. xD Sending everyone good luck! I'm off to dream world. :3

God, I hated that woman.

On-topic, I'm starting to lose patience, after just only four boxes. But I look at Reuniclus's Shiny sprite (look to the left of post) and remember why I'm doing this. I'll try to keep breeding, though.

I wish you the best of luck in your Shiny huntings!

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
No shinies today again. This is starting to get really old. But I want a shiny!

BlazingCold

Wingull is much better then Pelliper. Pelliper has taht huge beak that I never liked.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Greetings everyone. I've just completed my 850th Sudowoodo SR, which is 150 more than I had planned on doing today. I hope that that stupid tree shines; I want to move on to the beasts. Well, good luck everyone, and may the 4th be with you.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey all, just a quick update... Well I didn't have any shiny luck today, but I made it to 230 SRs for latias. It's slow, but at least that number is getting larger everyday... I sure could use some luck though lol :D.

All the best on everyone elses hunts!

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Hey guys, well as my sig states im currently at 780 Eggs for a Shiny Munna and no shiny. Lame......
But im still going, im gonna stop at 2000 after that Munna is bye bye......
Well good luck people on your Shiny hunts :D

Cranky Koala

My Custom User Title
Dewott is much better looking than Samurott. 'Nuff Said

Celebetic

CUTE Pokemon Trainer
PIPLUP IS SOOO CUTE! Prinplup's ok.. but Empoleon.. A TUXEDO %@4*

dan2point5

Spent last night training my new shiny charmander :) its now a level 32 charmeleon so not long until my dream of owning shiny charizard is complete!

Good luck on your hunts today guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.