• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-D@N3-

It would be kinda cool with a Pikachu based on its anime counterpart.

It should have some unique item that can only be used on Pikachu, maybe called "Ash's Cap". Boosting Special Attack, Attack and Speed 100%. Plus, some unique ability to hurt Ground-types. It's moves should be Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail and Quick Attack, no doubt. Then, it would be like its anime counterpart.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Well im up to 900 Eggs and nothing for Munna, sigh.......
My Jap Musharna is lvl 100 now and my female Musharna is lvl 94......
Should I move on to a new target guys?
Well anyhow, congradulations to all whom have gotten thier Shinies! :D

*I got Emerald version and imma start a new game but idk what to name my character, I usually just stick to what the version is, Like Ethan for my HG, Dawn for my Pearl, Hilda for white, Hilbert for Black but idk what I should name the dude on Emerald?
any ideas, anyone?

It should have some unique item that can only be used on Pikachu, maybe called "Ash's Cap". Boosting Special Attack, Attack and Speed 100%. Plus, some unique ability to hurt Ground-types. It's moves should be Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail and Quick Attack, no doubt. Then, it would be like its anime counterpart.

They already have this. Except for that hat and ability part.

-D@N3-

Once, I caught both a shiny Golbat and a shiny Geodude on the same day. That's the only time I ever caught shiny Pokémon, and I simply couldn't believe that I met two on the same day :p

Autis-misc

Abridger

Sorry to say, that its anime counterpart cannot hurt ground types with its electric attacks. Ash just cleverly uses Pikachus moveset to beat ground type pokemon.

EX: Gen 1, Brock battle.
Ash uses thunderbolt to activate the smoke alarms, then The water from the alarms dampens brocks onix, thus having Ash win.

Gen ???, Rhydon:
Pikachu uses thunderbolt on Rhydons horn. Not rhyhorn itself, but its horn.

Im sure there are more examples, i just cant think of any right now.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Well im up to 900 Eggs and nothing for Munna, sigh.......
My Jap Musharna is lvl 100 now and my female Musharna is lvl 94......
Should I move on to a new target guys?
Well anyhow, congradulations to all whom have gotten thier Shinies! :D

*I got Emerald version and imma start a new game but idk what to name my character, I usually just stick to what the version is, Like Ethan for my HG, Dawn for my Pearl, Hilda for white, Hilbert for Black but idk what I should name the dude on Emerald?
any ideas, anyone?

someone named hilbert traded me an oshawott.

-D@N3-

Sorry to say, that its anime counterpart cannot hurt ground types with its electric attacks. Ash just cleverly uses Pikachus moveset to beat ground type pokemon.

EX: Gen 1, Brock battle.
Ash uses thunderbolt to activate the smoke alarms, then The water from the alarms dampens brocks onix, thus having Ash win.

Gen ???, Rhydon:
Pikachu uses thunderbolt on Rhydons horn. Not rhyhorn itself, but its horn.

Im sure there are more examples, i just cant think of any right now.

Well, that kinda differs. I remember, for example, that it one-shotted both a Golem, Venomoth and Pinsir (correct me if I'm wrong) in the first movie, and it also defeated Brock's Geodude with electricity.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hmm I would like to see an event for a shiny Zorua or Zoroark. Either that or a shiny Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini, b/c you can't them in the game without cheating

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
Hmm I would like to see an event for a shiny Zorua or Zoroark. Either that or a shiny Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini, b/c you can't them in the game without cheating

^Yes, you can. But I'd like to see a Blastoise with Shell Smash. I dunno how GameFreak got away with giving it to GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL, and not to Blastoise. Honestly, which make more sense?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Thanks. Now I know. I will probably just put it in sleep mode from now on and hopefully get my shiny Swablu soon!
You don't have to leave your game on. That's unneeded. Just reemember to try to collect a bunch of eggs first before hatching. Or try collecting eggs on different dates and months.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Well, that kinda differs. I remember, for example, that it one-shotted both a Golem, Venomoth and Pinsir (correct me if I'm wrong) in the first movie, and it also defeated Brock's Geodude with electricity.

1. that was a cloned pikachu in the first movie.Plus, venomoth is Bug/Poison and Pinsir is Just bug. Cloned pokemon can make the impossible seem possible.

2. again, I might have been wrong, but i still think that it was either geodude or onix that was inconcieable by water. either that, or it kept using tackle on geodude. ill watch that episode again and get back to you. but my judgement still stands.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Ugh I've tried the MM on Absol and so far I've hatched 150 eggs and no shiny for me...I feel almost jealous for people who get it on like their 12th try XD

-D@N3-

1. that was a cloned pikachu in the first movie.Plus, venomoth is Bug/Poison and Pinsir is Just bug. Cloned pokemon can make the impossible seem possible.

2. again, I might have been wrong, but i still think that it was either geodude or onix that was inconcieable by water. either that, or it kept using tackle on geodude. ill watch that episode again and get back to you. but my judgement still stands.

No, the Pikachu was Ash's Pikachu, not the clone. He fought this random trainer in the beginning of the movie. His Bulbasaur beat Donphan, Squirtle beat Machamp, and Pikachu beat Golem, Pinsir and Venomoth. You know, the pirate-looking guy in sandals? It was that trainer he fought.

As for Geodude, Pikachu knocked it out with electricity, after Geodude defeated Pidgeotto..

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I SR'd a little yesterday, but I didn't get to much today. I was at a theme park with my two siblings. Hopefully I get some in tonight or tomorrow.

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
I had my Relaxed Female Shiny Cyndaquil. Then my cousin gets smart and powered off my system. So, I gave up and started with a regular Cyndaquil, sigh...

PokemonTrainerKaden

Nice. On 4000 SRs for mudkip and should trade for Zweilous sometime tomorrow.

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
4000? Woah, I wouldn't have THAT much patience.

I decided to go back to some simpler times and SR in Sapphire for a Shiny Torchic starter.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
someone named hilbert traded me an oshawott.

That wasnt me I havent traded anyone on my Black version yet Im barely working on my 2nd Badge, but i have on Hilda idk maybe using the Version name isnt so unique......ehhh Well ivae stored another 120 Munna eggs, hopefully it shines, my first MM hunt in gen V and already close to 1k eggs....

Status
Not open for further replies.