• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

I used to forget Ivysaur a lot, which changed when Brawl came out. Now, it's Wartortle and Charmeleon.

Last edited:

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
also, one pokemon that many forget is stantler, i think i am the only one actually remembering him.

Who? lol

For me it's probably Quilfish(Although so many people say it these days, how do we get the damn thing out of heads)

Venomoth is also forgettable to me. It hasn't been showcased in a while.

Brettt

satirist
i think Dunsparce is pretty forgettable, it needs an evolution or something to make it better.

No, I like it the way it is.

Obviously the ones menioned above are not the most forgettable, because everyone remembered them. I had forgotten mine until looking at several pokedexes and coming across the most forgettable, tropius.

woohoo, another person actually remembering him, it is just weird that no one remembers him, what is wrong with him?

I don't know. He's bad and stuff, but he's really cool. I think I'm going to train one just for the heck of it.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
Nobody remembers Quilfish much....not many of the Johto Pokemon are remembered, its all Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh now.

pokefiend

Piplup's #1 Fan!
i had forgotten all about the hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff line until i was playing through leaf green. i saw it and just instantly went 'OH YEAH!' because i'd always wanted to train one up to lvl.100, but never had the patience. [just a note, workin' on it now =D]

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Dunsparce. I'm actually suprised it not on the NU list.

Banananana

dewgong seems pretty forgotten. it was my favorite in r/b/y

and seeking would probably be more forgotten if it wasn't for 4chan

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Pikachu..NO ONE KNOWS IT ... I'm being sarcastic of course, on a serious note, I'd say Corsola.

Joshehh

Sentret and Furret I'd say I can't even remember what Furret looks like anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.