• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun

.Wind.

Banned
No, he can not because there is a possiblity of him being in the Shinoh league so we are guessing what the other three will be since all three will be used,

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
If Jun was one of Dawn's childhood friends, that would probably ruin it for me. Especially if he has one of those crushes on her, he seems better as a guy who stays alone. From the picture on Serebii.net, it looked his (assumingly) Empoleon was beating Pikachu, so I say he'd be pretty strong.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
In the preview, by the dialouge, it definately seems Dawn and Jun DO NOT know each other.

Which is good, since that's getting kinda overused a bit so far with Kenny...and that other boy.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jun looks really good, he really should have been introduced when DP started, not 100 episodes into it.

Its as if the writers originally planned to ignore him like they did with Wally, and now suddenly they changed their minds and decided to bring him in.

This guy looks great, he also seems like a funny character to counter Paul's attitude.

Seems like Ash is getting all the best rivals this saga, while Dawn gets stuck with the nobodies. I do kinda like Kenny, but the fact that the writers hardly show him makes it hard to really be interested in him.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I definately hope Jun ends up reoccuring a few more times, including the League. Paul is nice, but I really want a league this time composed of alot of reocurring rivals.

Like, I know Nando is like R.I.P. to most people, but I really do believe he'll make one more appearance, probably in the League. Maybe because I wanna see him beat up people with Kricketune.

Also, I really think Allan (Probopass kid) will appear again a la Nicolai and Casey, probably in a Magnezone episode. I dunno, I liked him, and he got a little cameo in the Fantina episode so who knows.

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
In the preview, by the dialouge, it definately seems Dawn and Jun DO NOT know each other.

Which is good, since that's getting kinda overused a bit so far with Kenny...and that other boy.

Thank god for that, we can only see the "Dawn's childhood friend scenario" so many times without becoming annoying. I wonder what this means for Jun's hometown though. Could he have lived at the Battle Frontier with his father, providing a catalyst for the next filler arc?

thunderblade12

Theres a lot of potential rivals this time:

Paul, Jun, Nando, Zoey, Kenny, Sho, Allan, Jessie, Aoi and Conway. Some are more obvious then others. I'd definatly rather see Ash/Paul/Jun battle Sho, Nando, Allan, Aoi and Conway in the league instead of random unamed trainers who only appear for the league. Whrn Ash gets to the 6-on-6 round of the league he can battle his main 2 rivals, Jun and Paul.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Jun looks really good, he really should have been introduced when DP started, not 100 episodes into it.

Its as if the writers originally planned to ignore him like they did with Wally, and now suddenly they changed their minds and decided to bring him in.
I agree they should have shown him earlier, but i wouldn't say it was a spare of the moment type thing.
These are the guys that put a legendary 2nd generation Pokemon in the first episode.

Theres a lot of potential rivals this time:

Paul, Jun, Nando, Zoey, Kenny, Sho, Allan, Jessie, Aoi and Conway. Some are more obvious then others. I'd definatly rather see Ash/Paul/Jun battle Sho, Nando, Allan, Aoi and Conway in the league instead of random unamed trainers who only appear for the league. Whrn Ash gets to the 6-on-6 round of the league he can battle his main 2 rivals, Jun and Paul.
You had me sold at Conway ^^
But seriously, that would be a lot more interesting than unnamed losers.
*However they are getting better designs, see Katie, Jump, and Clark for Hoenn*

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yeah, Aoi hasn't even started her journey yet. I think (and hope) she'll appear again, but not as a serious rival in the vein of Paul and Jun.

As for Conway, I kinda hope he gets involved with the group again in some way.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Ha, I knew it. It just didn't seem to me that Jun would be taking the childhood-friend route. We don't know if he is or is not from Twinleaf, though, so I don't know what to expect for the Battle Tower connection....he could still take after his game counterpart, after all.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I would love to hear that he's from Johto....Thus proving that the Battle Frontier would be set there (if there is one).. :D

I can wish cant i?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I rather it be set in Hoenn, actually. All of the other regions have been trekked again by one of the protagonists, so I just want Hoenn to be on par with them. Either that or the Sevii Islands....yeah, I'm different. :)