• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Just a question: If one of the factors behind choosing Pokémon eligible for Megas is popularity, how come Druddigon supposedly has one even though from what I've seen it's one of the least popular Dragon-types, or is there another reason? I'm not saying I hate Druddigon but I'm just curious.

Presumably was done for game balance, since it was pretty mediocre. Popularity is obviously the primary factor, but they do consider the other two occasionally.

In any case, I'm really surprised that more Mega Stones haven't been discovered. I hope that a ton of them turn up in the postgame, or that the leakers just weren't doing much exploring. I suppose there's also the chance that the Pokemilage Club could offer some, too, or maybe even that wild Pokemon could be holding them at a low rate.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Rakurai

Well, assuming Mega Druddigon is real, I really hope there's going to be a lot more gen V megas where that came from.

It would be nice if every gen got a similar amount, but I'm guessing they're probably going to give the older ones priority.

Gampi

ガンピ
I want to see a Mega!Bisharp with Tough Claws, seeing as most of its moves make contact anyway. Although Tough Claws would be a cool ability for Mega!Druddigon too for the same reasons.

Violent Red

What number Gym is the Fairy Gym? Mega Gengar is my fave Mega so far and I'm really wanting to use it, but not if the stone is not obtained until really late in the game.

Also on a side note: Does anybody know how early in the game I can catch the Goodra prevos? God I am totally freaking out not knowing anything before the game's release, in a good way though. Just so used to planning everything.

Ver-mont

What number Gym is the Fairy Gym? Mega Gengar is my fave Mega so far and I'm really wanting to use it, but not if the stone is not obtained until really late in the game.

Also on a side note: Does anybody know how early in the game I can catch the Goodra prevos? God I am totally freaking out not knowing anything before the game's release, in a good way though. Just so used to planning everything.

Fairy is the sixth Gym.

If I remember correctly, Josh got a Gengarite before getting there, but after the fifth Gym.

Rakurai

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
It its typing confirmed already?

He just has the stone, not the Pokémon.

Edit: Also Ampharos being slow also implies Gogoat being just as slow or slower yadda yadda last Smash footage battle excerpt etc.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Any Megas revelaed after Gardevoir? :3

Or do we at least know any details about MegaGardevoir or MegaGyarados?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I kinda hoped MegeGardevoir would have fairy wings or something :(

That would have been Epic. Especially for my male Gardevoir, haha. Still, can't say I'm a huge fan of MegaGardevoir's design yet.

Grey Wind

Soooooo happy with Mega Gardevoir, can't wait to trade through my old one from Sapphire. The leaker didn't mention anything about it stat-wise, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.