• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new Anime do you want to see?

Lucille

What manga do you think should be turned into an anime? I personally want to see Liar Game, Bakuman and Beelzebub in the future.

Mimori Kiryu

I would agree with a Bakuman anime. There are definitely a lot of shoujo manga I would love to see as an anime such as Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross and Mixed Vegetables. There was this cute short manga (I think it's shonen-ai but it's not listed that way...) called Jihai. I think it would make a great 13 episode series.

That's all I can think of at the moment but there's probably more.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Bakuman and the continue of Yu-Gi-Oh GX in the manga (there are more episodes even now).
Uzumaki should turn into anime as well, but I doubt if they will do it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I wouldn`t mine seing a PokeSpecial anime.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I think Beelzebub would be an interesting anime to watch. That and I want Alive: The Final Evolution in anime form just to see how they would do it.

Gentleman Skeleton

ARE YOU SERIOUS SOGEKING? I'm a huge Bakuman fan so this is great news!!:D I hope to see a Beelzebub anime in the future
He is. It arrives this fall.

Hobbzz

I wanna see a second Soul Eater series.

Soul Eater and FMA were both done by BONES and both ended in ways that weren't in the manga at episode 51.

But FMA had a second series called Brotherhood to keep the story from the manga going.

All I wanna see is a Soul Eater Brotherhoodish thing :p

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I'm not sure how good it would work out, but I reckon an anime of +Anima would be pretty awesome.

(Non manga wise, I'd die to see a Doctor Who anime @_@)

Taichi

Heroman, Wolf Guy-Wolfen Crest, A Redo of I''s, B.B. Project, Pokemon Special and possibly FLAGS.

Sol49867

Crossbone Gundam, Beelzebub, Giant Robo - The Day the Earth Burned, and more Full Metal Panic.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
An anime adaptation for Deadman Wonderland was recently announced. I don't think they've announced who's working on it, but i'm looking forward to it.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I've just finished reading Monster, I wonder if the animé'll be as good as the manga..

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm not sure if this counts, but I want to see a Super Smash Bros. anime. I already thought up who the main characters, the supporting characters, and the villains will be.