• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun

thunderblade12

I think he will have the same impatient personality but I doubt Dawn knows him. He will probably become a permanent rival for Ash and Paul and play a role in the Team Galactic arc.

As for his pokemon:

Monferno->Infernape(The other rivals have Torterra and Prinplup/Empoleon. If so, Chimmy's not evolving)
Munchlax(Because he has it in the game and its a popular Sinnoh pokemon)
Gible-Gabite(Just because)
Mantyke(Water type for Jun, really hasn't had an important appearence)
Tangela-Tangrowth(Quirky Tangrowth for the quirky trainer)
Gallade(Jun's "cool" pokemon)

Last edited:

the green gardian

I think that we might finally know why Deedee is such an insult to Dawn.
I think his team will be:

Slaking/Deedee to match Snorlax also a very ugly pokemon

Heracros female to match Ashes(Ashes falls in love and they go and live in oaks gardens so jun has to say goodbye)

Chatot leaves at his dads when he takes Ash to the battle frontier

Fearow Revield later to battle Ashes Staraptor

Walrien/Poliwrath to match ashes Buizel

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
... I beg your pardon?

... Say that again?!?!?

The Rival from the games is making his grand appearance!?!?!?

[img139]http://lizarddude.kontek.net/WackyForum/katHoly.gif[/img139]

... *goes insane*

It's still too late, that fat b*stard is still already established as Dawn's 'other' contest rival.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
^lol
Kind of exited, but in reality, I'll probably never see the episode

Slaking/Deedee to match Snorlax also a very ugly pokemon

Heracros female to match Ashes(Ashes falls in love and they go and live in oaks gardens so jun has to say goodbye)

Chatot leaves at his dads when he takes Ash to the battle frontier

Fearow Revield later to battle Ashes Staraptor

Walrien/Poliwrath to match ashes Buizel
That's the only one I can really see on his team to be honest

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think he will know Dawn, but will become a rival for Ash....and i think his team will be:

Infernape - Doesn't affect Monferno for Ash at all
Pidgeotto - Will form a rivalry with Staravia (read the dex), this rivalry will continue after they both evolve (which i think they will).
Roserade - Nando died or something along those lines, so thats fine.
Munchlax - Don't see why that should change...
Gallade - Could explain its appearance on that calender. (I'm sure that calender contains spoilers)
Croconaw - Explained below

Remember how Tyson had both Sceptile and Donphan before Ash got them in the BF? I think it will be similar this time. Infernape and Croconaw could happen in the mini-saga after Ash loses to him in the league. I also think that the Pidgeotto/Pidgeot thing could point to Ash seeing his Pidgeot again when he returns to Pallet.

EDIT: Also, remember Grovyle was on his team when he went to the BF, and Phanpy was brought out of reserves? Same could apply for Monferno and Totodile. (Although i'd rather see Cyndaquil than Monferno in the mini-saga)

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Well Jun is a trainer, which most likely means hey'll be a rival to Ash. It'd be neat if he was a 2 main rival to Ash. He should have an electrick Pokemon, not a Pikachu two in the same feilds.

I reckon his team could be:

Torterra: Dawn has Piplup so he should probably get a turtwig and I know Lucas has a magmotar but Ash is like the Lucas for dawn and Ash has a Chimchar.

Rapidash: Fire-type.

Milotic: As like a fusion of him and his Dad's team.

Dragonair: Same as above.

Rhydon->Rhyperior: Same as Milotic and after he talks to the group he askes them if they could use them to evolve Rhydon by trading with the protector.

Heracross: Unleash the Close combat.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Honestly, Rapidash seems too feminine for a male rival of Ash's. I mean would anyone take him seriously after seeing him riding around on a fiery unicorn? Give him something more manly.

Dragonair, I think, is a good idea, though. One of his rivals needs a dragon, and all of Paul's places are filled.

~HikariSatoshi~

ღ ヒカリ ღ
Oo, can't wait to see anime Jun! I heard he will have a Grotle & his starter was a Turtwig. Anyway, if he is Hikari's childhood friend, he will probably call her Pikari (Deedee) & she will get mad. And I want her childhood name "Pikari" to be explained. I want to know why all her childhood friends call her Pikari. I wonder how his personality is like? lol can't wait....

I reckon his team could be:

Torterra: Dawn has Piplup so he should probably get a turtwig and I know Lucas has a magmotar but Ash is like the Lucas for dawn and Ash has a Chimchar.

Satoshi has a Chimchar too..... but thats true, he is the Lucas for Hikari.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Oo, can't wait to see anime Jun! I heard he will have a Grotle & his starter was a Turtwig. Anyway, if he is Hikari's childhood friend, he will probably call her Pikari (Deedee) & she will get mad. And I want her childhood name "Pikari" to be explained. I want to know why all her childhood friends call her Pikari. I wonder how his personality is like? lol can't wait....

I dont think thats likely, since Paul's starter was Turtwig and is now Torterra, and Ash's Turtwig would have evolved into Grotle before that episode (too much of the Turtwig line already)...the most likely candidates are Infernape (i think this will be it) or Empoleon (but i think Kenny will showcase that)...

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Kind of, it's all right until Pidgeot, he has Staraptor in the games, though its technically right as Staraptor and Pidgeot are Normal/Flying types (if that's where you were going for).

I only said Pidgeot since Ash already has Staravia, and Staraptor is a given. Though since Cynthia seems to keep Gastrodon, He could have Togekiss as the as a Normal flyer or like I said Chatot like in the manga

As for his "Partner" the Electric thing has been done to death

Ash & Pikachu
Paul & Elekid
Dawn & Pachirisu
Aoi & Shinx

The only other Electric types left in the Sinnoh Dex are Magnemite and Rotom, Though Rotom Vs Pikachu isnt too shabby

BlueDragonfangirl

I just hope they don't pull another "LOL HE'S HIKARI'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND" type of thing. Haven't we had enough of her "friends" popping up around Sinnoh? Yes, two or three is enough for me. :3

LOL Dawn has a lot of child hood friends.

Crobat_Curse

Honestly, Rapidash seems too feminine for a male rival of Ash's. I mean would anyone take him seriously after seeing him riding around on a fiery unicorn? Give him something more manly.

Dragonair, I think, is a good idea, though. One of his rivals needs a dragon, and all of Paul's places are filled.

So you're saying Rapidash is too feminine, then you suggest Dragonair? Err.

I'd personally love for him to have Rapidash, considering it's lack of screentime. Also, I'm guessing he'll carry Munchlax, and perhaps Heracross. Not certain on the others though.

thunderblade12

I really doubt Chimchar will go back to Paul....

Jun's starter will almost definatly be Chimchar if he is going to be a permanent rival though. Paul has Torterra and Kenny has Prinplup/Empoleon and now Jun may have Monferno/Infernape..of course that would probably mean Chimchar will be just like Piplup and never evolve.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Guys, don't discuss Jun's potential team here, that's why there's a "Next Pokemon Thread."

I personally think that Infernape won't mean no Infernape for Ash, we'd just have to wait for the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, which will Probably take place in Johto to advertise the GSC DS remakes, with maybe an arc for Stark Mountain, since that's really the only important thing in the Battle Zone besides the Battle Frontier. Roserade may or may not appear, but if it does, that doesn't mean Nando's gone. I maintain the firm belief that he will appear in the Grand Festival, royally owns Zoey or Dawn, before claiming the title of Top Coordinator. And I will laugh and scoff at you non-believers. But that's off topic.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
I am thinking that Jun starter would be a trutwing becuse dawn got piplup and if it would be like the game it would be that the rival would get the the counter to the main charters.

thunderblade12

2 major characters with Turtwig's (Ash and Paul) are enought, 2 major characters with the annoying penguin(Dawn and Kenny)are far too many as it is, if its any of the starters it shall be........CHIMCHAR:D

If Jun becomes a major character then his Chimchar may help us predict whether Ash's will evolve or not. If Jun shows up with a Monferno then I doubt Ash's Chimchar will evolve even once, if he has Infernape on his first appearence then Chimchar might evolve once like Turtwig is going to.

dman_dustin

2 major characters with Turtwig's (Ash and Paul) are enought, 2 major characters with the annoying penguin(Dawn and Kenny)are far too many as it is, if its any of the starters it shall be........CHIMCHAR:D

If Jun becomes a major character then his Chimchar may help us predict whether Ash's will evolve or not. If Jun shows up with a Monferno then I doubt Ash's Chimchar will evolve even once, if he has Infernape on his first appearence then Chimchar might evolve once like Turtwig is going to.

I honestly hate that idea, not only would it suck long term, it means the only "real" fully evolved Pokemon would be Staraptor (In terms of Infernape, Torterra, not in terms of Gliscor, Floatzel). That's supposed to be Ash's big powerhouse? Meanwhile the rest of Pokemon aren't evolved all the way.

So why does Ash have Chimchar and Turtwig again? Honestly if they weren't going to something useful Ash should've never been given them in the first place. Ash should've had Magby instead, at least then we'd know it would evolve all the way.